• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #20

Well my friends, I'm going to have to "put on my big girl panties" down here and get ready for being without my precious Goopy. :sad2: Hopefully it will still be some good times but his little heart is giving out rapidly. He didn't eat again last night, wouldn't even take his heart pill, so I took him in this morning. Didn't help me when, as I parked the car, a couple and the vet technician were bringing out the couple's dog wrapped in a blanket. We all know what that meant. :sad1: I just walked over to the lady and hugged her while they put her pet in the car. :sad1: Goopy has a lot of problems and the bottom line is I have to get ready for the same scene I just witnessed. Maybe a month; he may make it for many months but I was told to prepare myself. :sad: :tink:

Is it a new shop?

I have no idea on this one. It's in a shop but not the Muppet shop or it's a Wonderful Life/Christmas store or the Writer's Shoppe. I can't think of any other shops over there.

The Writers shop/corner (not sure what the exact name is)

7e4f5506-8506-4d3b-8a85-065856fba8e6_zpsgnrvhjp7.jpg

Diane finally asked the key question. :goodvibes This is not a new shop but it's a CLOSED shop :goodvibes...closed maybe 6 months ago...don't really remember the exact time. It's not in the Muppet area but it was at that end of the park. :scratchin :tink:

Well my friends, I'm going to have to "put on my big girl panties" down here and get ready for being without my precious Goopy. :sad2: Hopefully it will still be some good times but his little heart is giving out rapidly. He didn't eat again last night, wouldn't even take his heart pill, so I took him in this morning. Didn't help me when, as I parked the car, a couple and the vet technician were bringing out the couple's dog wrapped in a blanket. We all know what that meant. :sad1: I just walked over to the lady and hugged her while they put her pet in the car. :sad1: Goopy has a lot of problems and the bottom line is I have to get ready for the same scene I just witnessed. Maybe a month; he may make it for many months but I was told to prepare myself. :sad: :tink:

So sorry.

:sad1: Oh I'm so sorry.:grouphug::hug: It's so hard, they are members of the family. It was torture watching our cat go. She was almost 20, I had her longer than my kids. Enjoy the time you have left, hug him every day:hug:.

JEFF DUNHAM WAS AWESOME:banana: I didn't think I was going to make it. I was up all night coughing so hard and have so much fluid in my chest I can't breathe. My sides and chest hurt so bad. I called the Dr this morning but they had no appointments until tomorrow morning. I probably shouldn't have gone but I was not going to miss it. Temp was -7 with a wind chill of what felt like -20. We weren't supposed to take pictures but....:rolleyes1

d4d9237e-081c-4d6d-b471-dae6fef086ac_zpsyqbp0lor.jpg

f9f4dd92-fb98-4222-950c-9ca98ec5d094_zpsobacdgo4.jpg

[QUOTE="Diane♥Disney, post: 55166384, member: 205450"

YES this is a live animal. :yay: For the win what is it?[/QUOTE]

Still stumped. Looks like a cat, but I don't recall any at the lodge, only grazers. So, I will just guess at one of those, how about a Bongo antelope?

Oh that is so sad!!! :grouphug: How old is Goopy?

So sorry.

:sad1: Oh I'm so sorry.:grouphug::hug: It's so hard, they are members of the family. It was torture watching our cat go. She was almost 20, I had her longer than my kids. Enjoy the time you have left, hug him every day:hug:.

Oh that is so sad!!! :grouphug: How old is Goopy?

:grouphug: Thanks guys; it's nice to have friends that understand. He's 11 and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel's life expectancy is 10-12 years; they're also notorious for heart problems. Not unexpected and we've been lucky to have him this long. Heck...he may last another year, the vet doesn't expect that but I'm optimistic. I was with the Little Princess tonight; dance performance at a Class of 2016 fundraiser, so DH fed the dogs. Goopy likes my homemade cooking too :goodvibes; the vet told me to make him some boiled chicken with rice and DH said he "licked the bowl" :yay:. Denise...I LOVE the picture but am hoping Goopy doesn't take that stairway for awhile yet. :sad2: Diane....20 years is a LONG time and I know I'll have to make the decision when it needs to be made. Found out this afternoon, the couple putting their pet in the car is a fellow co-worker of DD. She'd told DD yesterday that her appointment was at 10 and how she was dreading it. :sad2: :tink:

JEFF DUNHAM WAS AWESOME:banana: I didn't think I was going to make it. I was up all night coughing so hard and have so much fluid in my chest I can't breathe. My sides and chest hurt so bad. I called the Dr this morning but they had no appointments until tomorrow morning. I probably shouldn't have gone but I was not going to miss it. Temp was -7 with a wind chill of what felt like -20. We weren't supposed to take pictures but....:rolleyes1

d4d9237e-081c-4d6d-b471-dae6fef086ac_zpsyqbp0lor.jpg

f9f4dd92-fb98-4222-950c-9ca98ec5d094_zpsobacdgo4.jpg

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE PNEUMONIA! :scared: Wow...that wind chill is brutal and you had to walk out in it! I know the show was worth it though; now, you take care of YOURSELF! Read on Facebook the other night that honey was so good for a cough...mix 8 teaspoons honey with 4 teaspoons of lemon juice to have on hand for coughs. Old fashioned home remedy but couldn't hurt to try. :cold: :tink:

So sorry to hear it's always so hard to say goodbye to a pet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter