Where In The World #20

0a42fc00-c81b-4bd0-aea6-f85bd8c4ead6_zpsrhhd5crf.jpg

One of those four :rotfl2:...this is from Fantasyland. :tink:

B.O.G.?

Princess Fairytale Hall?

1609759_10154853590610232_6219938412286098743_n.jpg

I don't know if the carpet is the same for Anna and Elsa, I wasn't waiting that long lol

:rotfl2: We didn't wait that long either :rotfl2:; rope drop and headed straight there. We were the first group let in being 9th in line! :woohoo: Really enjoyed this Meet/Greet...each Princess spent SO much time with us which is probably the reason the line is so long. :rolleyes1

P1030436_zpsxcsfpexs.jpg
:tink:

DIANE...OH MY GOODNESS...just saw your weather forecast for this weekend! :crazy::cold::crazy: Cold are moving in from Canada that currently has -69 wind chills! :scared: :tink:

DIANE...OH MY GOODNESS...just saw your weather forecast for this weekend! :crazy::cold::crazy: Cold are moving in from Canada that currently has -69 wind chills! :scared: :tink:

I know:cold::cold: Saturday night we have tickets to see Jeff Dunham at the arena in Manchester. Of course there is NO parking near the arena. You have to park in the garage and WALK. We are going to FREEZE.:cold::cold::cold:

I know:cold::cold: Saturday night we have tickets to see Jeff Dunham at the arena in Manchester. Of course there is NO parking near the arena. You have to park in the garage and WALK. We are going to FREEZE.:cold::cold::cold:

:cold::crazy::cold: That is "crazy cold"! Walk fast and get inside; sounds like it's going to be cold to "take a walk"! :rotfl: (I'm jealous...love Jeff Dunham...should be a good show.) :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter