Akershus Princess Storybook dining menu changes?

disneydreamer1980

DIS Veteran
I was looking at the menu on MDE because we’re thinking of doing Akershus instead of CRT and I noticed the chicken and dumplings are gone, lefse is gone, kids corndog nuggets are gone, the veggies are different and all the food names are now in Norwegian. The chicken and dumplings were the main thing many of my fam would eat, it’s been replaced by chicken with apple and fennel preserves.

I was looking at the menu on MDE because we’re thinking of doing Akershus instead of CRT and I noticed the chicken and dumplings are gone, lefse is gone, kids corndog nuggets are gone, the veggies are different and all the food names are now in Norwegian. The chicken and dumplings were the main thing many of my fam would eat, it’s been replaced by chicken with apple and fennel preserves.
Menus change, especially when the DDP is in play as it effects their profits.

We have stopped eating at some restaurants that eliminated some of our favorite dishes. Always a good time for us to try something new.

I kinda like the names are their actual language names ☺️ it keeps it more "authentic" ... and the description is right next to it.

Menus change, especially when the DDP is in play as it effects their profits.

We have stopped eating at some restaurants that eliminated some of our favorite dishes. Always a good time for us to try something new.

I kinda like the names are their actual language names ☺️ it keeps it more "authentic" ... and the description is right next to it.
This! Wait until the free dining kicks in come July, menus will be "dumbed down" even more.

This used to be a fave until it was one of last to reopen and took a lot of items away. Such a shame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter