Where In The World #20

0ff193b9-fd54-4c1b-a68f-b398211f7b20_zpscjs0e5tm.jpg

Yes Sir. :tink:

Is it from the MK? Tomorrowland? Star Tours?

Is it from the MK? Tomorrowland? Star Tours?

Is it in the gift shop?

:beach::woohoo::beach: I'm getting my BEACH vacation this year! :yay: Every group the Princess danced in AND the Company performance made it to National's to be held in Galveston this July. If I can't make it to DW, the beach is the next best thing and can't wait to get back on The Strand in Galveston...it's been YEAR'S since we've been there. Reservations already made so we're set! :D

This is not from the MK so not in Tomorrowland; not from the Star Tours attraction and not in a gift shop. :tink:

:beach::woohoo::beach: I'm getting my BEACH vacation this year! :yay: Every group the Princess danced in AND the Company performance made it to National's to be held in Galveston this July. If I can't make it to DW, the beach is the next best thing and can't wait to get back on The Strand in Galveston...it's been YEAR'S since we've been there. Reservations already made so we're set! :D

This is not from the MK so not in Tomorrowland; not from the Star Tours attraction and not in a gift shop. :tink:

HS?

:beach::woohoo::beach: I'm getting my BEACH vacation this year! :yay: Every group the Princess danced in AND the Company performance made it to National's to be held in Galveston this July.

WHAT!!!! No Disney World in the heat of summer!!! Haha. You will have a great time relaxing.

I will be down at a local beach in July for a different reason. On July 17th in Jensen Beach I will be doing an Olympic distance triathlon starting at 7am. This will be a .9 mile swim, then 24 or 25 mile bike, and ending with a 10K run. This sounded like a good idea when I signed up for it. This past Saturday I did a local 5K with the temp in the mid 80's. It should be into the 90's for race start in July.

Is it from a show? or the Star Wars ride?

WHAT!!!! No Disney World in the heat of summer!!! Haha. You will have a great time relaxing.

I will be down at a local beach in July for a different reason. On July 17th in Jensen Beach I will be doing an Olympic distance triathlon starting at 7am. This will be a .9 mile swim, then 24 or 25 mile bike, and ending with a 10K run. .

200_s.gif

I will be down at a local beach in July for a different reason. On July 17th in Jensen Beach I will be doing an Olympic distance triathlon starting at 7am. This will be a .9 mile swim, then 24 or 25 mile bike, and ending with a 10K run. This sounded like a good idea when I signed up for it. This past Saturday I did a local 5K with the temp in the mid 80's. It should be into the 90's for race start in July.

Jeff has it NAILED! That's "cruel and inhuman" :rotfl2:...they could at least hold that in NOVEMBER! :rotfl: I'm sure going to "miss the heat" :rolleyes: in Disney World but they'll be plenty of heat in Galveston too...IF there's not hurricane winds blowing!:rolleyes1 We'd rather be at the beach at Port Aransas :lovestruc but Galveston will "do" :goodvibes and yes, WAY more relaxing than DW! :goodvibes :tink:

Couldn't have said it better.:rotfl2:

Jeff has it NAILED! That's "cruel and inhuman" :rotfl2:...they could at least hold that in NOVEMBER! :rotfl: I'm sure going to "miss the heat" :rolleyes: in Disney World but they'll be plenty of heat in Galveston too...IF there's not hurricane winds blowing!:rolleyes1 We'd rather be at the beach at Port Aransas :lovestruc but Galveston will "do" :goodvibes and yes, WAY more relaxing than DW! :goodvibes :tink:

its suppose to get up to around 86 today here :(

It's not WDW but the beach is the next best thing. :beach::cloud9:

EXACTLY the way I feel. Depending on the performance schedule we probably won't have a whole lot of actual "water time" but I booked a room on the Seawall with a balcony facing the Gulf. That's as good as it gets for me :cloud9:; morning coffee to watch the sunrise, the sound of the waves hitting the shore and a shaded balcony in the late afternoon/evening with a good book! :cloud9: :tink:

[
:flower1: Annie found the attraction, the GMR but it's not in the montage at the end. :tink:[/QUOTE]

In an earlier post you said it was Star Wars related. I don't recall there being any Star Wars stuff in the GMR. Did I miss read the Star Wars post?

All I can think of is Aliens, the gangster part or Indian Jones?

[
:flower1: Annie found the attraction, the GMR but it's not in the montage at the end. :tink:

In an earlier post you said it was Star Wars related. I don't recall there being any Star Wars stuff in the GMR. Did I miss read the Star Wars post?

All I can think of is Aliens, the gangster part or Indian Jones?[/QUOTE]

Just guessing on the Star Wars ... it DOES have something to do with "space"; could be Alien related but it's not "the monster scene". :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter