Where In The World #20

:worship: You didn't have to send QUITE AS MUCH SUNSHINE! :lmao: I feel like I spent a hot July day in Disney World! :lmao: :faint: What a l-o-n-g day and it wasn't easy but Redstorm earned the 8th grade Girls Singles District Championship again. :yay: Her next year's tennis (and volleyball) coach was super excited that she was "following in her Mom...and Dad's...footsteps" (she coached both of them in tennis also) with those District Championships! Absolutely BEAT but DH even made it all day and is planning on going with Redstorm and her Dad to her soccer game in the morning; I'm SLEEPING IN! :rolleyes: :tink:

You can send me some of your heat, it's been cold here. Still wearing sweaters and my fleece jacket. :cheer2:Yay for Redstorm.

e5d1748f-ede5-4137-a7cc-5158f28700e7_zps9gcmdkfi.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am :thumbsup2 :tink:

Resort? CR?

Last edited:
You can send me some of your heat, it's been cold here. Still wearing sweaters and my fleece jacket. :cheer2:Yay for Redstorm.

Sure wish I could :beach:. The first "real" summer outing is always hard but we'll get used to it. :rotfl: We won't LIKE it but we'll deal with it. :rotfl: THANKS...she struggled today; a lot of it was the LONG wait times. There were 200 Jr. High kids at the tournament and they played right at 110 matches! :faint: They started at 10 and she got a 1st round bye so she was match #33, playing at NOON. Did great in that one and it put her in the semi-finals. THAT match wasn't played until 3:30! She struggled but won 8-4. The finals weren't until around 6 and I didn't know if she could get it together :rotfl:. She was down 1-3 and came back and won 8-3 after both coaches "talked :goodvibes to her". :rotfl: We watched one of friends finish her doubles match (they won too) and started watching her cousin in the 8th grade boys final but DH couldn't make it anymore. We stopped at the Golden Pagoda for take out for dinner and he was asleep by 9:30. :goodvibes

AND...the Little Princess's Jazz Group got 1st place in their division at the dance competition this afternoon! :yay: She performs her solo tomorrow and 3 other group dances :faint:; DD is NOT looking forward to all those costume/hair/makeup changes! :rotfl: :tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter