Where In The World #20

I'm the opposite; done baking but still working on wrapping those gifts...:rolleyes:

ae5e8b6c-1e76-4d4a-ab0f-dfa51f9e8435_zpsocjcasgx.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is from a park Christmas tree. :goodvibes :santa: :tink:

I'll start with MK?

Nice surprise this evening after the church bus left...CHRISTMAS CAROLERS about an hour later! :santa: I had 12-15 kiddos in my living room looking at my Snow Village! :scared:

...and, Ed solved the AK crop on #19 so here's my first for #20...a really easy one...

:santa: :tink:
The star is telling me it's the HS Christmas tree?

Nice surprise this evening after the church bus left...CHRISTMAS CAROLERS about an hour later! :santa: I had 12-15 kiddos in my living room looking at my Snow Village! :scared:

...and, Ed solved the AK crop on #19 so here's my first for #20...a really easy one...

For our youth group Christmas party we went caroling at the retirement home around the corner from the church. Then when we got back to the fellowship hall, my friend Noel started singing "Let It Go," and, well, I couldn't help but joining in.

For our youth group Christmas party we went caroling at the retirement home around the corner from the church. Then when we got back to the fellowship hall, my friend Noel started singing "Let It Go," and, well, I couldn't help but joining in.

:rotfl2: I love it! Wish I'd have thought of that...pretty sure my carolers wouldn't have had a problem with singing "Let It Go" either! :thumbsup2

Got the LAST package last Friday...sure was a relief to see this paper and know my shopping was officially DONE! NO more UPS boxes on my porch! :yay:

P1040584_zpsytklblam.jpg

Fairly good news from the hospital this morning. Friend was able to stay on her back for almost 2 hours this morning which means she's TRYING to stabilize for transfer. Some of the family actually left the hospital last night to go home and get some rest! :goodvibes She's hanging in there...
Glad the tree was solved quickly :yay:...have quite a few Christmas crops left so let's get started! This one may require some thinking but there IS a small clue in the crop. :santa:

206730ce-091d-4075-9d72-ef0520a170c1_zpsv4ji79vs.jpg

Fairly good news from the hospital this morning. Friend was able to stay on her back for almost 2 hours this morning which means she's TRYING to stabilize for transfer. Some of the family actually left the hospital last night to go home and get some rest! :goodvibes She's hanging in there...
Glad the tree was solved quickly :yay:...have quite a few Christmas crops left so let's get started! This one may require some thinking but there IS a small clue in the crop. :santa:

206730ce-091d-4075-9d72-ef0520a170c1_zpsv4ji79vs.jpg
Tree in the lobby of the Poly?

Yes it is outside. Yes it is at the monorail station. Nothing to do with a golf or housekeeping cart, nor the antique car out front.

:headache: That's why it look semi-familiar. :rotfl: Two thoughts and I'll go with the gate lock to the loading area first. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter