Where In The World 19.

Sci Fi? Is it on the movie screen?

BINGO! :cool1: One of the "intermission advertisements! :cool1:

P1020498_zpsw8hltpsb.jpg
:tink:

BINGO! :cool1: One of the "intermission advertisements! :cool1:

we ate here for the first time this trip it was pretty cool but I did not realize how narrow the tables are. we had james in between use on a booster seat and he was getting into everything lol

we were in a car all facing forward. I know there was the other type of tables but we did not want to want for one

we ate here for the first time this trip it was pretty cool but I did not realize how narrow the tables are. we had james in between use on a booster seat and he was getting into everything lol

we were in a car all facing forward. I know there was the other type of tables but we did not want to want for one

:rotfl: I'll bet he WAS into everything! :rotfl: I had the seat all to myself with DD's and DGD's sharing the seats in front of me. Love the atmosphere of that place; my only complaint is it's so dang DARK in there it's hard to find your food! :lmao: I had the ribs...OMG were they good ... and the onion rings :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter