Where In The World 19.

f36ebeaf-10b9-407f-808a-da108bf8e937_zpseabumjhs.jpg

This is from a park but not Epcot. I don't think it's the flag of Sweden and has nothing to do with the Food and Wine Festival. :tink:

MK or HS?

Adventure land or Fantasyland?

Got a lot done with outdoor decorations this evening and had 4 cars stop/visit telling me they'd been waiting for our lights! Now I'm baking cookies for the Princess's opening night of Miracle on 34th St. Rehearsals have been going great and she was so proud when she saw the poster at the front door tonight featuring the cast with her, her "Mom", Mom's lawyer boyfriend and Santa on the top row! Keeping our fingers crossed she does well in front of the "paying audience"! :rolleyes:

Not from Adventureland or Fantasyland. :tink:

Last edited:
Got a lot done with outdoor decorations this evening and had 4 cars stop/visit telling me they'd been waiting for our lights! Now I'm baking cookies for the Princess's opening night of Miracle on 34th St. Rehearsals have been going great and she was so proud when she saw the poster at the front door tonight featuring the cast with her, her "Mom", Mom's lawyer boyfriend and Santa on the top row! Keeping our fingers crossed she does well in front of the "paying audience"! :rolleyes:

Not from Adventureland or Fantasyland. :tink:

Adventureland? Tortuga Tavern?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter