Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Deluxe, Moderate or value?

a6d54e5c-223a-47d0-87e2-79a33870740c_zpsuplehbiy.jpg

Deluxe. :goodvibes :tink:

:thumbsup2 Thanks. Did you have any stormy weather yesterday morning? I learned later last night a tornado moved across the San Felipe area just south of us. Sure was a little scary around here for a couple of hours and SO thankful that sucker didn't cross over the tennis courts area...7th & 8th grade kids from 5 schools had to wait the storm out in the school buses! :eek: :tink:

Work has kept me away. Sorry. We got some nasty overnight stuff Sunday night I think. Branches all over yard. Trees down in neighborhood including one through a neighbors roof.

Work has kept me away. Sorry. We got some nasty overnight stuff Sunday night I think. Branches all over yard. Trees down in neighborhood including one through a neighbors roof.

:scared: Yep...Sunday night was pretty rough. We have a lot of LARGE trees down in our community. Sure am glad that's over and done for a while ... and, on the bright side...the weather has been AWESOME the past couple of days and predicted temps for May are "way below normal"! :yay: Guess Ed will be the only one swimming in the month of May since his pool temp is already warm. It may take the entire month to warm our water up! :lmao: :tink:

I was waiting for Jeff but might as well wrap this up. Annie already got the win and Karolyn got one bonus point. The barking dog's name is Barney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter