Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

3d6dc697-9bac-4b00-8322-bc88b51c90d5_zps3ng5gohc.jpg

This is from a shop on Main Street but not the Emporium. :tink:

Confectionery?

Annie is right, this is from Toy Story. It's not from the queue though and for bonus points, give me the dog's name (it's not Clifford) and tell me what he is doing.

Isn't it Spot? Is he from the loading area? I feel like it says "See Spot Sing" or beg or something....it's not run, I know that because it bothers me when I see it. And I can see it in my mind, I just can't remember what it says :headache:

Isn't it Spot? Is he from the loading area? I feel like it says "See Spot Sing" or beg or something....it's not run, I know that because it bothers me when I see it. And I can see it in my mind, I just can't remember what it says :headache:

I will accept "loading area" for the win! :yay: I would have also accepted "exit". And, you are right, there is a sentence that says ______ is _____ing…. like from a children's book.

I will wait and see if anyone can give me the sentence with his name and activity.

I will accept "loading area" for the win! :yay: I would have also accepted "exit". And, you are right, there is a sentence that says ______ is _____ing…. like from a children's book.

I will wait and see if anyone can give me the sentence with his name and activity.

"Begging"? :tink:

Annie is right, this is from Toy Story. It's not from the queue though and for bonus points, give me the dog's name (it's not Clifford) and tell me what he is doing.[/QUOTE]

"Begging"? :tink:

No not begging but you have found the correct letter. His name and activity start with the letter B.

Annie is right, this is from Toy Story. It's not from the queue though and for bonus points, give me the dog's name (it's not Clifford) and tell me what he is doing.

No not begging but you have found the correct letter. His name and activity start with the letter B.[/QUOTE]

Barking? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter