Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Is it inside or outside? By the water wheel?

Is that water? The waterfall? but then that would be by the water buckets and you already said no to the water buckets.

Just an FYI...the Disney Channel is running DESCENDANTS again tonight from 7-9 CST...it's worth a watch...

Maybe this will help...I made it a little bigger...

7720e4f0-114e-4d73-b1e7-2d271453e773_zps5hvfobjd.jpg

...it's from the Treehouse so it's outside; nothing to do with water...the wheel or waterfall...but there is a barrel of RUM in the picture. :rotfl2: :tink:

Mystery was cleared up last night when I checked TIBM (I think)...the picture you posted there was the one I saw here. I've done that also...posted on one website and forgot to copy/paste a new photo when on another thread.

So...we're looking in the MK for the flower crop, right? What about Ariel's float in the Festival of Fantasy parade? :tink:

...or Capt. Hook's....

IMG_9877_zpsb488ca36.jpg
:tink:

I'll have to go back and see what I posted o_O I do post the wrong picture on the wrong thread sometimes….. :sad2:

Yes, this is from Capt. Hook/Peter Pan's float.

This campground only offers free wifi for 15 minutes. :/ we'll see if I can check in on here on not. Otherwise I'll "see" all of you soon :D

Just an FYI...the Disney Channel is running DESCENDANTS again tonight from 7-9 CST...it's worth a watch...

Maybe this will help...I made it a little bigger...

...it's from the Treehouse so it's outside; nothing to do with water...the wheel or waterfall...but there is a barrel of RUM in the picture. :rotfl2: :tink:
I'm not sure on this one. Is it by a hammock?

I'm not sure on this one. Is it by a hammock?

You're in the general area :thumbsup2. Another clue...think back to Diane's Poly photo that had us baffled for days. Do the bamboo poles give anyone a clue? Also think about a great photo opportunity. I'm trying to help y'all out :rotfl:; this is to easy to just post the picture...:tink:

You're in the general area :thumbsup2. Another clue...think back to Diane's Poly photo that had us baffled for days. Do the bamboo poles give anyone a clue? Also think about a great photo opportunity. I'm trying to help y'all out :rotfl:; this is to easy to just post the picture...:tink:

The ship's wheel?

exhausted-dog-long-weekend-funny-dog-photo-with-captions.jpg

and sun sun sun :) suppose to be around 89 all weekend long :)

To get even. All of your long weekend are La La La La La La. You know i will take my La La over your La La any day Haha haha :lmao:

When you come down in November, I will come back up after the Wine and Dine half one of the weekend days and catch up with you.

It's been hot here still haven't hit triple digets. I think we may have hit 90 this week. Yesterday was my early day at work so I was excited to go home and enjoy the pool. As soon as I get in it starts raining. I was thinking maybe I need an umbrella hat.:umbrella::rotfl2::rotfl2: It didn't rain too hard so I still swam.

You know I am still waiting for you to post a picture of you. The umbrella hat is just waiting :rotfl2:

I guess the ship's wheel will be close enough. I was looking for the TOP of the Treehouse...the spot everyone stops at and takes a picture of the castle "from above"...

IMG_6657_zps35815cbd.jpg
:tink:

I have no idea if the wheel is anywhere near the top but I never would have guessed this in a million years. Even looking at the whole picture I wouldn't know where it's from in the tree house. But if ship's wheel is good enough for you, it's good enough for me!

To get even. All of your long weekend are La La La La La La. You know i will take my La La over your La La any day Haha haha :lmao:

When you come down in November, I will come back up after the Wine and Dine half one of the weekend days and catch up with you.

I wish I could go more often but I hate humidity so much! It's been 99 the last 3 days and I haven't had to turn on my a/c! I'm amazed! But everything is so dry. I guess a little humidity would help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter