Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

:santa: Found out this afternoon that 2 of DD's friends are bringing their families to DW the same time we'll be there! :yay: And...going to the party the same night! :santa:

Did anyone watch The Descendants last night on the Disney channel? I've only watched about 45 minutes and I LOVE IT! Kristen Chenoweth as Maleficent is marvelous and the musical numbers are awesome! If you missed it make a point to check it out on reruns! :tink:

Is it by the entrance?

By the exit?

0723599c-bf2c-4014-ba9c-18f581d5cecb_zpsg2l8k3zk.jpg

Not by the entrance/exit areas but those are the type of questions you need to ask to solve the crop. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it from a seasonal display or always there? Looks like something that would be at Yacht and Beach Club during the Holidays in their display. :tink:

Yes, this is from a seasonal display. But it's not from the Yacht or Beach Club. I've never been to either of those DVC places.

232323232fp535___nu32_5_987_7_4_WSNRCG3238__26969_nu0mrj.jpg

9 YEARS OLD ALREADY! This 1st trip seems like yesterday...:dumbo:

This same group of kiddos (and Brady is FINALLY taller than Redstorm! :rotfl2:) will be together again at the MVMCC...

232323232fp5337_nu322_8___29__WSNRCG3238_449__326nu0mrj.jpg

...and now they're ALL GROWN UP! :faint: :tink:

0723599c-bf2c-4014-ba9c-18f581d5cecb_zpsg2l8k3zk.jpg

No Ma'am...not the room with the organ. There IS a clue on the right hand side that will give you the answer in the crop. :goodvibes If no one gets it before tomorrow I'll enlarge the crop. :tink:

Is that water? The waterfall? but then that would be by the water buckets and you already said no to the water buckets.

Where is this?

Can't quote again :mad:

My first thought would be a park~MK~window at Sir Mickey's. (That's strange...Denise...I'm see a crop of flowers! :confused3) :tink:

This is from the MK but not in a window, it is a crop of flowers.

Wizard of Oz scene of the GMR?

No, it's from the MK.

Where is this?

Can't quote again :mad:

My first thought would be a park~MK~window at Sir Mickey's. (That's strange...Denise...I'm see a crop of flowers! :confused3) :tink:

This is from the MK but not in a window, it is a crop of flowers.

Wizard of Oz scene of the GMR?

No, it's from the MK.

Mystery was cleared up last night when I checked TIBM (I think)...the picture you posted there was the one I saw here. I've done that also...posted on one website and forgot to copy/paste a new photo when on another thread.

So...we're looking in the MK for the flower crop, right? What about Ariel's float in the Festival of Fantasy parade? :tink:

...or Capt. Hook's....

IMG_9877_zpsb488ca36.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter