Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

9a0961ab-6ceb-42a2-88e4-ec1c8b5c4248_zpsbufdkeuq.jpg

This is a deluxe. :goodvibes :tink:
Contemporary?
The first campground has a wifi hotspot at the store lol

but in US it is only $5,684.35 :( the joys of being Canadian paying extra just to cross the boarder

but we do have a long weekend this week :P

I don't know how the rest of you get by so cheaply! I think I've been paying $4,000 - $5,000 for 2 people for 7 nights/6 days for two people. Jeff, aren't you taking like 8 people on that $5,600!? and that's including airfare!? I think I always budget like $5,000+ for 2 people! Disney is not cheap. I read that they are not aiming for the middle class anymore.

I don't know how the rest of you get by so cheaply! I think I've been paying $4,000 - $5,000 for 2 people for 7 nights/6 days for two people. Jeff, aren't you taking like 8 people on that $5,600!? and that's including airfare!? I think I always budget like $5,000+ for 2 people! Disney is not cheap. I read that they are not aiming for the middle class anymore.

Prices certainly have gone up.:eek: Our last trip was some time ago. o_O We went with my parents so there was 6 of us and we paid a total of I think it was 6500.00 and that was for 2 rooms at the Poly for 5 nights and 2 rooms at AKL for 5 nights plus park tickets for all of us. Of course the Poly is no longer 269.00 a night.:rotfl:

Prices certainly have gone up.:eek: Our last trip was some time ago. o_O We went with my parents so there was 6 of us and we paid a total of I think it was 6500.00 and that was for 2 rooms at the Poly for 5 nights and 2 rooms at AKL for 5 nights plus park tickets for all of us. Of course the Poly is no longer 269.00 a night.:rotfl:

I believe it...middle class is loosing ground! DD's DVC membership helps us sometime but the "on our own" trips run around $4-5,000. My stay at AoA with airfare was around $2,000. Diane...you really got a "deal" with 2 rooms at the Poly and AKL! Wish "those days" would come back....:sad2:. :tink:

$6,500 for 6 people for TEN nights is unbelievable!! And at deluxe resorts!!!

9a0961ab-6ceb-42a2-88e4-ec1c8b5c4248_zpsbufdkeuq.jpg

:yay: Glad you get to "play" with us Heather! :goodvibes This is not from the Contemporary either. :tink:

The Boardwalk? DVC or deluxe?

its for 5 people but really only 4 because James is free except he got him his own seat on the plane. my Mom has her own reservation with my other niece and nephew

I think for our honeymoon we only paid around $2400 for a week at POFQ with dinning plan that was 3 years again. we had a room discount thou so that helped a lot

its for 5 people but really only 4 because James is free except he got him his own seat on the plane. my Mom has her own reservation with my other niece and nephew

I think for our honeymoon we only paid around $2400 for a week at POFQ with dinning plan that was 3 years again. we had a room discount thou so that helped a lot

Smart move getting him a seat on the plane. :thumbsup2 My Godson and his wife travel back/forth to Colorado and they've been buying their year old daughter her own ticket since she was 2 months old. :goodvibes A $2,400 DW vacation sounds so good, doesn't it? :rotfl2: Compared to that price you final bill has gone up a LOT! The thing that ticked me off the most was the stupid ticket price increase AGAIN! They offer enough "levels" of resorts to keep your price reasonable but the food/tickets are killing the middle income visitors. SO glad you got in on the Free Dining; I don't think we'd be going this November without the free dining...that helps keep cost down a lot. You're group is going to have SO much fun though! :cool1: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter