Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

I was actually thinking about that :rotfl:; if airport security wouldn't be so crazy now we might give it a try! :thumbsup2 We SHOULD be able to say a quick "hi" at the airport in Orlando though. We arrive at 10:40 and Jeff leaves at 11:55. I told him to meet me at the Starbucks but he hasn't comment yet! :rolleyes1 I know how much he LOVES Starbucks and thought it would be the perfect place....:rolleyes:. :tink:

lol if Starbucks if after security then ya I can try to meet up
I am sure some one in my party will want coffee lol

Love the play pictures.:thumbsup2

Is this from a parade or a street performer? Inside or outside?

Cute play. Is this on a person/character?

The play was adorable! Thanks!

a3345acb-cf49-4562-a37a-a506253fd07a_zpsueheiaz0.jpg

This is not a street performer or from a parade. It's a "person" inside an attraction. :tink:

lol if Starbucks if after security then ya I can try to meet up
I am sure some one in my party will want coffee lol

hello Jett here lol :rotfl2:

and yes we will be switching planes we have just over an hour layover to check out their wonderful airport lol

I will be judging your city by your airport so I hope its a nice one

I have been TRYING to remember if the Starbucks is after security or not. :rotfl2: It's funny...it's a "natural" for me to walk up to it after a flight....I can't even remember where I AM! I don't think I've dealt with a coffee drink while going through security which leads me to think it's after. In fact, I remember from my solo trip a couple of pilots teased me because I left my luggage "unsecured" :rotfl: while I prepared my drink. :o I laughed too when I saw "JETT" :lmao:! You won't see much of Houston from the airport, other than a lots of trees, but the airport is nice. 2008 was the last time we flew out of Bush Intercontinental; now we fly SW and they go out of Hobby or, better yet, Austin (LOVE that airport). But you'll be limited to the "past security" area so we'd just get to wave at you anyway. :rotfl: Orlando is our best bet of a quick "hi"...I'd LOVE to see James...his new haircut is adorable! :lovestruc I'll do some research as time gets closer. We'll be landing at 10:40 so it will be close to 11 before we're off the plane (DD usually gets early boarding so hopefully we'll be seated at the front of the plane) but we have reservations at Prime Time at 2:50 so we won't have a whole lot of time either. We got our letter today notifying us of construction at the Villas but no big deal for us. Can't believe people are changing their resorts because of construction and they're in the MAIN Lodge. :crazy: We're not going to DW to stay at the resort...gee whiz! :crazy: Getting excited as the summer is coming to an end and knowing the trip time will be (as DGD's say) "under a 100 days"! :goodvibes :tink:

We got our letter today notifying us of construction at the Villas but no big deal for us. Can't believe people are changing their resorts because of construction and they're in the MAIN Lodge. :crazy: We're not going to DW to stay at the resort...gee whiz! :crazy: Getting excited as the summer is coming to an end and knowing the trip time will be (as DGD's say) "under a 100 days"! :goodvibes :tink:

When we stayed at AKL they were doing construction. I think making the 5th floor into DVC and may have started building Kidani. So many people must have changed resorts because the resort seemed empty. It was nice to use the pool and only have a few other people in it. Especially after coming from the Poly which was so overcrowded. Construction didn't bother us at all.

When we stayed at AKL they were doing construction. I think making the 5th floor into DVC and may have started building Kidani. So many people must have changed resorts because the resort seemed empty. It was nice to use the pool and only have a few other people in it. Especially after coming from the Poly which was so overcrowded. Construction didn't bother us at all.

It's crazy isn't it? Sure...we all like to see the resorts (and parks) "perfect" but why do you want to be at your resort during construction hours anyway? :confused3 Last year it was a little different; the main pool was closed and I understood the reasoning then. During the summer we DO, at times, go back for a mid-day swim...or enjoy the pool after the parks close. The Villas pool will be closed and work is being done to add the new cabins but it still has nothing to do with the Main Lodge. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter