What is your Disney shameful secret?

...When riding Mission Space, hubby and I flip all the switches and talk to each other like some incredibly busy aircrew going through a nonsensical checklist..."Switching to internal mixture control!, Main engine online now!, Verify useless noise button!!! Oh no we're coming in too hot!!!". We are both private pilots so we do this with great authority....no matter who else is with us on the "mission".

One of my "secrets" is that when riding Mission Space, I like to say quotes from "Airplane" like "Roger, Roger" and "We have clearance, Clarence", etc. Then, as we're coming into the planet, "Houston, we have a problem."

1. I HATE Star Wars- well I like the ride because I enjoy motion simulators, but I have never made it through a full Star Wars movie without getting bored.
2. I get bored at the World Showcase, because to me Disney is all about the rides.
3. I've never had a Dole Whip or a Turkey Leg
4. When I was a kid, my character priority was Donald Duck, NOT Mickey Mouse.
5. I've never seen the Aristocats.
6. I do not like the song "Tale as Old as Time" and almost every Disney-nut I know loves it.

I love country bear jamboree - my mom had a LP and we used to play it. I don't like fireworks; and I think those giant turkey legs look gross!! beachfan :confused3

I love it too! Blood on the Saddle? Come on! Classic.

Exactly!

No visit is complete until I've seen Big Al, who is one of my favorite characters. I have a pin, t-shirt, and mug with Big Al on it, but haven't seen anything new for many years.

I find Peter Pan to be incredibly boring because it is so old. (My wish is for it to be redone, longer, and with new animatronics like the ones in 7DMT!) I've also never had a turkey leg and enjoy the villains more then the princesses. Oops! :)

(ok first two not related to the parks)
i shed some tears during my first viewing of monsters inc when it was in theaters when they destroyed the door, and my cousins made fun of me the rest of the night.

I'm not a huge pixar or 3D animation fan and wish disney would stick back to the classic animation

im not a fan at all of country bears jamboree to me it was kinda just wasted time, but i know lots of people enjoy it!

Man...there was a [Big Al] T-shirt?! Wish I had one!

I don't remember when I got it, but it was a long time ago. I only wear it when I visit MK. My family groans when they see me put it on since they know it means a trip to Country Bear Jamboree just so I can hear Big Al sing. One year he sang something else and I was so disappointed - and I told the CMs on the way out.

- I am not a big fan of Country Bear Jamboree
- Animal Kingdom bores me.... except for Expedition: Everest, Dinosaur, and Festival of the Lion King
- I have never seen The Black Cauldron

When I was just a little kid, my first crush was...Tinkerbell.

I secretly wish "Its a Small World" will burn down.

I curse the fact that new rides seem to take YEARS to build.

I don't like Frozen - maybe because the cold always bothers me.

I miss River Country and Discovery Island.

Jack Wagner's "por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas" is my ringtone.

I haven't ridden Space Mountain since I was 9 years old. This was the original where two people could ride together and it was really dark. I screamed the whole way pressed against my mom. TTA is as close I get now!

I have two biggies:

I have never seen Frozen and have only heard the song once - at the Academy Awards show (I don't listen to commercial radio). I keep trying to rent it on pay for view but my DD (age 19) saw it at the camp she works at last summer and tells me not to waste money on it - that it is terrible. She is away at a conference the very night before we head to Orlando and I am darn well going to rent it!:cool1:

I have no intention of telling DD what is in a Dole Whip (i.e. NOT milk). Unless she see a vegan sign I will keep her blissfully in the dark. She has a huge thing about chemicals.

What she doesn't know won't hurt her!

Getting excited for my first trip to Disney in 22 years (and DD's very first!)pirate:

I have two biggies: I have never seen Frozen and have only heard the song once - at the Academy Awards show (I don't listen to commercial radio). I keep trying to rent it on pay for view but my DD (age 19) saw it at the camp she works at last summer and tells me not to waste money on it - that it is terrible. She is away at a conference the very night before we head to Orlando and I am darn well going to rent it!:cool1: I have no intention of telling DD what is in a Dole Whip (i.e. NOT milk). Unless she see a vegan sign I will keep her blissfully in the dark. She has a huge thing about chemicals. What she doesn't know won't hurt her! Getting excited for my first trip to Disney in 22 years (and DD's very first!)pirate:

Well I'm 33 and I like Frozen...and the song!

The end of the Wishes fireworks make me tear up every time and I have the soundtrack for the show on my iphone... and may or may not listen to it at least once a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter