VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Received some Disney Magic in the mail today!!!! Thank you JimmyTammy. We popped the CD in tonite on our way to dinner, driving listening to the The Lodge Loop, looking at Christmas Lights and it was so peaceful !!! My DD who is 11 and usually wants me to change the station as soon as we get in the car even enjoyed it!!! We were in Disney last year to the day for 10 days and it brought us all back in time!! Thank you so much!!!

Received some Disney Magic in the mail today!!!! Thank you JimmyTammy. We popped the CD in tonite on our way to dinner, driving listening to the The Lodge Loop, looking at Christmas Lights and it was so peaceful !!! My DD who is 11 and usually wants me to change the station as soon as we get in the car even enjoyed it!!! We were in Disney last year to the day for 10 days and it brought us all back in time!! Thank you so much!!!
:-)

Twinklebug's having a birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINKLEBUG!!

I'm getting so very excited, only 9 more sleeps!!!

Can anyone who has been there recently comment on the amount of mosquitoes that may or may not be trolling the premises these days :p?

I love jumping on birthday wish bandwagons for anyone, so many happy returns to Twinklebug ;)!

After missing being at the WL during Christmas time, it looks like we have decided to go the week before Christmas for 2016 and 2017! This will be our first stay in a 2 bedroom villa. I cannot wait until our booking window opens! We have stayed at WL in December the past two years but not this year.

Another Birthday wish for Twinklebug

Hope your day was magical and your wishes came true.

e10140a49184b13ed2e95c8be5660a5c.gif

And in other Disney related news.....

LOL, all you Disney lovers who happen to be single, there is now a place for you.

http://www.mousemingle.com/

Yep a dating site for mouse lovers. I'm holding out for a WL lovers dating site...

I checked out the photos, everyone is about 16. I need an "old geezers" one.

I'm getting so very excited, only 9 more sleeps!!!

Can anyone who has been there recently comment on the amount of mosquitoes that may or may not be trolling the premises these days :p?
We haven't ever had mosquito problems but I am sure they would be much worse in the summer than at this time of the year. I wouldn't think twice about them. Enjoy your trip! :santa:

And in other Disney related news.....

LOL, all you Disney lovers who happen to be single, there is now a place for you.

http://www.mousemingle.com/

Yep a dating site for mouse lovers. I'm holding out for a WL lovers dating site...

I checked out the photos, everyone is about 16. I need an "old geezers" one.

Well, I'm "off the market" with Mrs. Granny still willing to stay around. But I guess a love of the Mouse is not a bad place to start when looking for someone. After all, how many evil people do you know that love WDW? :)

Eliza...you ain't even close to "old geezer" status. Cougar Mouse, maybe. :flower:

We had to check into SSR. They didn't see that I used online check in. I used online check in. They didn't see my credit card.

We had to check into SSR. They didn't see that I used online check in. I used online check in. They didn't see my credit card.

BCV did not have our online check in ready the other night. Must have been too early arriving at 12:30am. :laughing: The credit card was on file though. But my magic band did not work for the door. I was happy that DH's did. I really was hoping for a room text do we could have skipped the front desk at that time of night. The system is still hit or miss for whatever reason. :sad2:

And the small quiet voice whispered to me in the dark this morning at 3AM . . . 5 more sleeps . . . but with that announcement I immediately calculated that for me, yes, for DiznyDi, 3 sleeps at best; Tonight, since she didn't sleep last night; Wednesday and Thursday nights kind of; Friday night is out due to having to get up at 1:30 AM Saturday morning to make it to the Airport and a 5:20 AM flight (She will be worried the alarm will not go off). Makes me tired just thinking of it. Think I'll take a nap now.

High groupies! So if you all remember I was trying to do decide if I should add on OKW points or not about a month ago. Well, we said no and forgot about it. I received an email this weekend that points are available for my use year at the lodge! YES PLEASE.

SO EXCITED; I just had to share. Then we will finally have 100 points at the lodge. Maybe I can book whole trips at one time now. LOL

Here's a pic of my darling at Via Napoli.
BCV did not have our online check in ready the other night. Must have been too early arriving at 12:30am. :laughing: The credit card was on file though. But my magic band did not work for the door. I was happy that DH's did. I really was hoping for a room text do we could have skipped the front desk at that time of night. The system is still hit or miss for whatever reason. :sad2:
We didn't get room number texts for either resort. Got an email to check the front desk about our room reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter