AKV-Jambo or SSR for a short, no parks trip??

Note that if you stick with the Jambo standard view 1BR, you should considering putting in a request for a room on the Kudo Trail side of the building. A little more than half the standard view rooms at Jambo actually have savanna view, and all those on the Kudo Trail side of the building have Sunset savanna view.

I decided to go ahead and switch us to a preferred studio at SSR. I had to shift the dates a little bit (Mo-Th instead of Tu-Fr) and this way, I have a confirmed reservation for all of the nights. I also have a waitlist for the Riviera Tower studio which happens to be the same number of points as the SSR preferred studio.

I snagged our return flights home on SW for under 8K per ticket ($126/person). Now, I am just waiting for the flight to MCO to drop. It's still at 14K+ per person ($213) and I do not want to buy the extra points I need, only to get them back if/when the price drops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter