(UPD 8/29) Tales of the Tweedles & Other Spazzjazzerit PHM '15 Cupcake Adventures

Haha! That's so funny and I can totally seeing myself having something like that happen!

Love all your princess marathon stuff! Totally want some of those shirts! But, I do not want to do a run Disney event to get one:guilty:. So, I will have to admire them from afar!

Last edited:
Man what a haul you girls made at the Expo!

I sorta like choose your own adventure TR...the shark is a very good choice. Wondering how on earth you are getting all these cute little icons!

We were at the bar because we were CONFUSED on how to meet up and thought this would be the best place for the Tweedles to find us...you know those noses can sniff out a drink! That is my story and I am sticking to it...I REPEAT, at least they let you buy a cup...Cam could not even get that far!

Nicole, You got a picture of my family and I walking into the field house (me in red jacket, my daughter right purple and my hubby holding her hand) :). I bought DH the princess shirt and he proudly wears it, he is such a good sport!

You had me laughing the bar scene, I would have totally been that confused and reacted like that.

How funny is this that you are in a Cupcake picture! I did not even text the shirt to my husband...I would have gotten WHATEVER. But that is another story for my TR!

The bar scene was pretty funny...you should have seen us try to find out way out of the bar...we ended up in a hallway laughing trying to figure out what was going on!

Well, that's why you call him "Cap't Kill-Joy" isn't it?

Yes, very very true! He likes to live up to his name! :rolleyes:

Nicole, You got a picture of my family and I walking into the field house (me in red jacket, my daughter right purple and my hubby holding her hand) :). I bought DH the princess shirt and he proudly wears it, he is such a good sport!

You had me laughing the bar scene, I would have totally been that confused and reacted like that.

That's Karen's picture. I am just the picture stealer to use for trip report & scrapbooking purposes!

Your hubby is a good sport!!! Good for him! :thumbsup2 Mine is named (as Sarah pointed out) Cap't KillJoy for a reason! Ha!

It really was confusing & clearly all Karen's fault!

Haha! That's so funny and I can totally seeing myself having something like that happen!

Love all your princess marathon stuff! Totally want some of those shirts! But, I do not want to do a run Disney event to get one:guilty:. So, I will have to admire them from afar!

Well RunDisney is why I started running.... just to have an excuse to go to Disney & buy cute stuff. Ha! Never say never- there's always 5K's???? :)

I sorta like choose your own adventure TR...the shark is a very good choice. Wondering how on earth you are getting all these cute little icons!

We were at the bar because we were CONFUSED on how to meet up and thought this would be the best place for the Tweedles to find us...you know those noses can sniff out a drink! That is my story and I am sticking to it...I REPEAT, at least they let you buy a cup...Cam could not even get that far!

Karen finds those icons on the web. I'm too lazy to go search them out. So I will just let her do it!

Nice excuses.. 'at the bar because confused'. Sure...whatever....... :) And obviously the bar is NOT a good place to find the Tweedles since Tweedles get kicked out of them. :drinking1

Ah the Tweedles adventures in the big city!!! Classic, girls, classic!!!!

Well we Tweedles are the definition of class. I think we said that about 100 times on this trip actually! :clown:

I would wear that shirt - but only at WDW. Out in the real world? Just...no.

Our entire male audience has spoken. :laughing:

What I should have done is just bought that shirt and then given it to Cap't Killjoy as a Christmas present- faking excitement at giving him this gift- so he would feel guilty about the gift and be forced to wear it. (nah, he would have still not done it!) But it would be funny to watch his face........... because I am a kind and considerate wife that way! :thumbsup2

Sorry about the cold and windy temps! That just shouldn't happen in Florida. That bundled up lifeguard is the best though! haha!

I love all your expo swag. Do you wear your shirts everyday? Pretty sure I will once I get my runDisney chance. ;)

Wow what a situation those adorable cups became.

haha, my DH wore his shirt skiing the other day. I guess it was mostly zipped up under his ski jacket, but he really is a good supportive husband ;).

the bundled up lifeguard was making me laugh! it must have been cold!

I want to get that Disney princess shirt for my DH too! I showed it to him....he had no comment, but i'm sure he'd be leaning more towards "no way"....men! I do love all the stuff you both got at the expo. and all your fun pics!

too bad the pink cups never got to feel the love......

I want to get that Disney princess shirt for my DH too! I showed it to him....he had no comment, but i'm sure he'd be leaning more towards "no way"....men! I do love all the stuff you both got at the expo. and all your fun pics!

No Comment means 'no way'! :) The pink cup gets love here.. only with water.. not alcohol! Oh well!

I just got the beer to get my pink cup. It is now my water cup at home.

Had I known Tweedle Bossy was going to render me alcoholless.. I ,too, would have just sucked it up and gotten beer....... :drinking1

Well... I busted out laughing by myself at the gym the other night. I got off the treadmill after my run (or ah walk/run combination) and there was this woman running pretty fast on the treadmill and she was running with SPAZZARIT hands!!! I had to go into the locker room because I was laughing by myself and I was afraid that people would think I was strange!!!

So funny.

GSC%20023.jpg

Umm love, how did I miss this one on facebook?

So it seems that Tweedle Dee would like me to fill in the holes of her memory. She fails to remember that she is asking this of the very woman who can not remember to make her posts red, let alone remember what she ate for lunch yesterday, let alone remember what was done weeks ago.

Yup, this TR is totally gonna be awesome

:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2: Too funny Nicole.

This is such a great shot. You can just read it, perfectly. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Quoting is actually easier on this new system than old one.
Oh boy, is it.

As someone who used to count pictures or try to keep words before pictures by chanting them instead of using my brain and opening a second page.....

This - highlight push -is a dream come true.

Can I just say that was the funniest trip report I've read thus far...unfortunately that's not saying much since I'm new here but I'm still giving the thumbs up. I can't even imagine getting to run at WDW. I'd need to find a running buddy, since in the aka frozen tundra that I live in (Iowa) I'm normally only running away from dogs, skunks, etc not getting to run with anyone. I loved the "wife" shirts and can about imagine my husbands response would be similar to get lost. Lol I tried to buy him a real men marry teachers shirt, it's still sitting in the shopping cart wait patiently to be purchased. Can't wait to keep reading!

Oh I've been sooooo bad about responding! Now I'm a sorry Tweedle! :flower3: For those of you wishing for one of my fast trip reports, you are going to be sorely disappointed! I'm going to have to pull a TweedleDum here and drag the report out for months in order to keep myself from falling into a don't-have-a-trip-coming-up-depression! Anyway, It's also harder to follow all the responses with all the back and forth Tweedle talk...chatty Tweedle's fault! :rolleyes: If I missed someone, know it's not on purpose!

No runDisney for you? I'm actually avoiding races that are NOT Disney b/c they just don't sound like as much fun! I thought I was going to run the St. Pat's 5K but it's today and I just couldn't bring myself to pay to run basically by myself for a training run. No entertainment, no bling...no cupcakes?!?! What's the point?? :confused3 :rotfl:

This makes perfect sense, Tweedles are always searching for the booze. Unfortunately, we don't seem to ever find it??? :confused3

Ah the Tweedles adventures in the big city!!! Classic, girls, classic!!!!

Classic. Classy. Same difference, right?!?! :bitelip:

I'm not really a "princessy" kinda gal, so the shirt never actually appealed to me, other than a way to taunt my husband. ;)

Sorry about the cold and windy temps! That just shouldn't happen in Florida. That bundled up lifeguard is the best though! haha!

I love all your expo swag. Do you wear your shirts everyday? Pretty sure I will once I get my runDisney chance. ;)

Wow what a situation those adorable cups became.

Yes! I wear my shirts too much, I think. I'm constantly examining them to make sure they aren't wearing out and I'm torn between never wearing them so they don't get ruined and wearing them 24/7 at all times! :laughing:

It was cold both trips I made to Orlando in February! Bad luck this year with that. It did warm up eventually but not really until Saturday/Sunday and we never did go in the pool or get to sit in the sun!

I just got the beer to get my pink cup. It is now my water cup at home.

My cup is getting all kinds of love now that I'm home! Juice and chocolate almond milk most of the time! :thumbsup2

No Comment means 'no way'! :) The pink cup gets love here.. only with water.. not alcohol! Oh well!

Had I known Tweedle Bossy was going to render me alcoholless.. I ,too, would have just sucked it up and gotten beer....... :drinking1

I told you I would be a disappointment in the boozy department and you still didn't believe me! :drinking1

Oh boy, is it.

As someone who used to count pictures or try to keep words before pictures by chanting them instead of using my brain and opening a second page.....

This - highlight push -is a dream come true.

I don't really know what you are even talking about here! :laughing: I just click buttons until I get this darn thing to do what I want and most of the time I'm still a bit confused. I DO REMEMBER to put my COLOR though, unlike some people! Ahem. :rotfl2:

Can I just say that was the funniest trip report I've read thus far...unfortunately that's not saying much since I'm new here but I'm still giving the thumbs up. I can't even imagine getting to run at WDW. I'd need to find a running buddy, since in the aka frozen tundra that I live in (Iowa) I'm normally only running away from dogs, skunks, etc not getting to run with anyone. I loved the "wife" shirts and can about imagine my husbands response would be similar to get lost. Lol I tried to buy him a real men marry teachers shirt, it's still sitting in the shopping cart wait patiently to be purchased. Can't wait to keep reading!

Yay! We are here to entertain!...because if we were here for anything else like actually giving accurate information or using good grammar or spelling, we would be failing miserably. :laughing: We're not too far apart, I'm in Missouri! :thumbsup2

I don't really know what you are even talking about here! :laughing:

Well that wouldn't be the first time, or the last time, someone said that to me! Laughing.

I just click buttons

I'm sure you have it, Karen!

OMG, it's so wonderful. This took me seconds.

Just so everyone knows. You can highlight the smallest of quotes and highlight single pictures, push quote or reply depending on if you have multiple things to highlight or not and then press INSERT QUOTES and voila!

I just realized DIS is not giving me any notifications when I sign in for this TR. So I come to check in & read 9 pages to catch up.

I am very shy meeting people. It will be overwhelming next year at W&D with everyone else already knowing each other.

Too funny about the bar at the expo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter