• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tower of Terror - Alone?

I didn't know there was a movie, I'll have to look it up.

I remember excitedly watching the movie when it came out on TV because I loved the ride so much. The movie was a disappointment in my opinion. Watch if you want, but prepare to be underwhelmed.

I remember excitedly watching the movie when it came out on TV because I loved the ride so much. The movie was a disappointment in my opinion. Watch if you want, but prepare to be underwhelmed.

I did watch it, thank you for telling me about it. It is a live action kid's mystery/scary movie, made by Disney, so it lived up to the role. It was ok, Not my favorite by any means, but I think the kids would enjoy it before the ride for a better understanding of the basic plot, though the movie made the plot sloppier. There were so many bad movies for kids out at that time, so I think all the studios were using the same outline for how the movie is made and just changed the story in the outline.

TOT is our favorite ride. My kids (5 and 9) went on 7 times in a row last time. I hope she gets to go or her mom sucks it up for 3 minutes and makes memories with her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter