The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OO
OOC: So how's it coming with the (HKRP?) Hell's Kitchen RP? Nothing's happened on the Doc you shared with me as of yesterday, so *shrugs*.
OOC: Sorry, I've been SO busy with work. I got off at 2am yesterday and had an 11 hour shift today.

OOC: I know, this summer is moving by so fast

OOC: Yes
OOC: Indeed. I'm in line for Merdia and thought of you!

Evelyn: She woke up next to Mike, enjoying every moment as this would be the last for a while. They were near Fort Jackson in South Carolina.

Jay: He was having a fantastic summer.

OOC: Indeed. I'm in line for Merdia and thought of you!

Evelyn: She woke up next to Mike, enjoying every moment as this would be the last for a while. They were near Fort Jackson in South Carolina.

Jay: He was having a fantastic summer.
OOC: Cool! I loved meeting Merida, one of my best character experiences.

Mike: He woke slowly, but didn't make a move to get up.

OOC: Cool! I loved meeting Merida, one of my best character experiences.

Mike: He woke slowly, but didn't make a move to get up.
OOC: Nice! Gaston was the highlight of the day for me. He was so hilarious and handsome.

Evelyn: She scooted in closer and gave him a long kiss.

Jay: He woke up to his phone alarm playing Justin Timberlake's "Can't Stop this Feeling." Waking up wasn't as hard next to a pretty girl and knowing he was about to practice archery.

Mike: He smiled into the kiss.

Hope: She buried her face deeper into her pillow.

OOC: I'm friendzoning Mike... This is just one of the worst possible times for me to be in a relationship, and we're doing way different things right now. But I feel incredibly guilty because I don't think he has any idea it's coming and I think I might wreck his mental state even more than it already is.

Mike: He smiled into the kiss.

Hope: She buried her face deeper into her pillow.

OOC: I'm friendzoning Mike... This is just one of the worst possible times for me to be in a relationship, and we're doing way different things right now. But I feel incredibly guilty because I don't think he has any idea it's coming and I think I might wreck his mental state even more than it already is.
Evelyn: She felt his soft lips turn up and it made Evelyn blush and get a little rush. She adored her man.

Jay: "We can sleep when September comes!"

OOC: I'm so sorry to hear that. Don't feel too guilty. I keep feeling bad because Dylan is heartbroken but some things need to be done.

Evelyn: She felt his soft lips turn up and it made Evelyn blush and get a little rush. She adored her man.

Jay: "We can sleep when September comes!"

OOC: I'm so sorry to hear that. Don't feel too guilty. I keep feeling bad because Dylan is heartbroken but some things need to be done.

Mike: He ran his fingers through her hair. She was so beautiful.

Hope: "Hulk no wanna wake up," she muttered. There was no sign of her going green, she wasn't even really angry, but she didn't want to get up.

OOC: It's really complicated, and he might not be who I thought he was. It's stressful.

Mike: He ran his fingers through her hair. She was so beautiful.

Hope: "Hulk no wanna wake up," she muttered. There was no sign of her going green, she wasn't even really angry, but she didn't want to get up.

OOC: It's really complicated, and he might not be who I thought he was. It's stressful.
Evelyn: She looked intensely into his striking blue eyes. "We can make it."

Jay: "Eh whatever Hulking Beauty. Just remember this very moment probably your competitors are gaining knowledge about horsemenship your aren't."

OOC: Guys can be, and sorry it's not what you thought. Sending well wishes it doesn't get too messy.

Evelyn: She looked intensely into his striking blue eyes. "We can make it."

Jay: "Eh whatever Hulking Beauty. Just remember this very moment probably your competitors are gaining knowledge about horsemenship your aren't."

OOC: Guys can be, and sorry it's not what you thought. Sending well wishes it doesn't get too messy.
Mike: Mike looked back at her. "I know."

Hope: "Argh," she groaned, then pushed herself up. Her bedhead was impressive. "Fine. Better go."

Mike: Mike looked back at her. "I know."

Hope: "Argh," she groaned, then pushed herself up. Her bedhead was impressive. "Fine. Better go."
Evelyn: She tried to stay strong, and didn't let herself get sappy. Being a army girlfriend wouldn't be easy. Either you take a a lot of weekend trips when possible and spend the weekdays alone. Or if you want to live with them, get married and move around all the time, making if difficult to stay in a steady job. She just remembered, everything happens for a reason and even if she shouldn't see it now, looking back it'd all make sense.
"Good, remember that." Evelyn gave Mike more kisses.

Jay: "That's the spirit!" He quickly got ready and had some yogurt and cashews.

OOC: Is Raven going to Boston Univeristy next semester with Evelyn or is she doing SHIELD stuff?

Evelyn: She tried to stay strong, and didn't let herself get sappy. Being a army girlfriend wouldn't be easy. Either you take a a lot of weekend trips when possible and spend the weekdays alone. Or if you want to live with them, get married and move around all the time, making if difficult to stay in a steady job. She just remembered, everything happens for a reason and even if she shouldn't see it now, looking back it'd all make sense.
"Good, remember that." Evelyn gave Mike more kisses.

Jay: "That's the spirit!" He quickly got ready and had some yogurt and cashews.

Mike: "You wouldn't let me forget it even if I wanted to," he said lightly, kissing her back.

Hope: She got ready and ate a quick breakfast. After some coffee, she was much more cheerful.

OOC: Is Raven going to Boston Univeristy next semester with Evelyn or is she doing SHIELD stuff?

OOC: Boston U.

Mike: "You wouldn't let me forget it even if I wanted to," he said lightly, kissing her back.

Hope: She got ready and ate a quick breakfast. After some coffee, she was much more cheerful.

OOC: Boston U.
Evelyn: She smiled. "You have a point."

Jay: "I thought me being an adult would make me like coffee, but nope. Good thing I have tea. Hey dad, good morning!"

Clint: "Morning son! Did you hear Phil got a strained ankle last night while he stayed late?"

Jay; "No, that blows!" They babbled about archery.

OOC: Awesome. So Raven, Eli, Hope, Evelyn, and Jay can all live together in an apartment or house in the Boston/Cambridge area. And eventually Conrad and Mike.

Evelyn: She smiled. "You have a point."

Jay: "I thought me being an adult would make me like coffee, but nope. Good thing I have tea. Hey dad, good morning!"

Clint: "Morning son! Did you hear Phil got a strained ankle last night while he stayed late?"

Jay; "No, that blows!" They babbled about archery.

OOC: Awesome. So Raven, Eli, Hope, Evelyn, and Jay can all live together in an apartment or house in the Boston/Cambridge area. And eventually Conrad and Mike.
OOC: Yup

Hope: She chuckled, then headed out to do the barn chores.

Mike: He smiled at her, watching her as if he'd be able to memorize every inch of her face if he looked at her long enough.

OOC: Yup

Hope: She chuckled, then headed out to do the barn chores.

Mike: He smiled at her, watching her as if he'd be able to memorize every inch of her face if he looked at her long enough.
Jay: He helped with chores and then they were off to the training center. Jay got goosebumps passing an Olympic billboard on the way to the center. It was happening so soon, and commercials and people in Team U.S.A. shirts outside of his city was becoming more common.

Evelyn: "I have a little surprise for you." She got a wrapped package out of her suitcase and quickly crawled back into bed. Evelyn handed Mike the present. Every Christmas, Evelyn gave him a scrapbook of them. But this year she decided to give it early for boot camp. It had photos, tickets and such from stuff they did, and words of encouragement and fond memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter