The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Hope: She cheered for her friends. When Evelyn arrived, she gave her a hug. When Jay arrived, she kissed him.

The Others: They were cheering for their friends.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
OOC: Greetings from Canada

Evelyn: "Thanks Hope. Congratulations!"

Jay: He kissed her back. This was such an exciting time! Jay loved seeing his friends and peers graudate. More names were called.

Attachments

• 20160611_191424.jpg
    20160611_191424.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
OOC: Greetings from Canada

Evelyn: "Thanks Hope. Congratulations!"

Jay: He kissed her back. This was such an exciting time! Jay loved seeing his friends and peers graudate. More names were called.
OOC: Thanks! Love it.

Hope: "You too!"

They went through the alphabet fairly quickly. Rogers came first (a picture of decirum and honor), then Stark (strutting), then both Wilsons (Raven walking like a Fury, Conrad all smiles).

OOC: Thanks! Love it.

Hope: "You too!"

They went through the alphabet fairly quickly. Rogers came first (a picture of decirum and honor), then Stark (strutting), then both Wilsons (Raven walking like a Fury, Conrad all smiles).
OOC: :)

Evelyn: The graduation ended and everyone's spirits were high. Everyone flooded out into the lobby where parents eagerly congratulated their new graduates.

Natasha: "Congratulations to the first Barton graduates. I'm so proud of you two." She hugged them.

Clint: "Good job kiddos." He has a small tear under his sunglasses.

Natasha: She found Hope. "Hey, congratulations. You really did an impressive job. Your father would be very proud."

OOC: :)

Evelyn: The graduation ended and everyone's spirits were high. Everyone flooded out into the lobby where parents eagerly congratulated their new graduates.

Natasha: "Congratulations to the first Barton graduates. I'm so proud of you two." She hugged them.

Clint: "Good job kiddos." He has a small tear under his sunglasses.

Natasha: She found Hope. "Hey, congratulations. You really did an impressive job. Your father would be very proud."
Fury: Blended into the crowd, he managed a "nice work kid" in Raven's ear before disappearing again.

Raven: She looked around with a wry smile but didn't see him. She glanced at Falcon.

Sam: He just winked after reading her expression and pulled his girl in close, along with Conrad. “Congratulations, you make me so proyd. Both of you."

Conrad: He grinned at his dad.

Steve: This was huge. School had been very different back in his day. Mike would be the first to have graduated high school in their family. He'd almost cried during the ceremony. He pulled Mike in for a hug, and pressed a kiss into his son's hair. "You did good, son."

Mike: He knew and understood why his dad was so emotional, so ge just smiled. "Thanks Dad."

Eli: He was getting fussed over, mostly by Pepper but also by Tony too.

Tony: When they ran into the paparazzi (thankfully they gad only noticed the Starks), Tony actually started talking to some of the better photographers that he recognized about buying the shots that include Tony, Pepper and Eli and the ones where Hope was there too.

Hope: She smiled and hugged Natasha, before wiping her eyes. "Thanks Natasha."

Fury: Blended into the crowd, he managed a "nice work kid" in Raven's ear before disappearing again.

Raven: She looked around with a wry smile but didn't see him. She glanced at Falcon.

Sam: He just winked after reading her expression and pulled his girl in close, along with Conrad. “Congratulations, you make me so proyd. Both of you."

Conrad: He grinned at his dad.

Steve: This was huge. School had been very different back in his day. Mike would be the first to have graduated high school in their family. He'd almost cried during the ceremony. He pulled Mike in for a hug, and pressed a kiss into his son's hair. "You did good, son."

Mike: He knew and understood why his dad was so emotional, so ge just smiled. "Thanks Dad."

Eli: He was getting fussed over, mostly by Pepper but also by Tony too.

Tony: When they ran into the paparazzi (thankfully they gad only noticed the Starks), Tony actually started talking to some of the better photographers that he recognized about buying the shots that include Tony, Pepper and Eli and the ones where Hope was there too.

Hope: She smiled and hugged Natasha, before wiping her eyes. "Thanks Natasha."
Natasha: "You are very welcome. And thanks for helping Jay stay focused in class."

Clint: He was eagerly congratulatining his kids and taking photos.

Natasha: "You are very welcome. And thanks for helping Jay stay focused in class."

Clint: He was eagerly congratulatining his kids and taking photos.
Hope: "My pleasure, though when it comes to that I'm not sure how much help I was."

Steve: While he was celebrating and letting others celebrate, he was discreetly moving everyone along to be less in the limelight.

Hope: "My pleasure, though when it comes to that I'm not sure how much help I was."

Steve: While he was celebrating and letting others celebrate, he was discreetly moving everyone along to be less in the limelight.
Natasha:"Motivation."

Clint: They headed out and everyone ended up at thier cars. "Time to celebrate!!!"

Natasha: "Clint, don't rile them up."

Clint: He shrugged.

Natasha:"Motivation."

Clint: They headed out and everyone ended up at thier cars. "Time to celebrate!!!"

Natasha: "Clint, don't rile them up."

Clint: He shrugged.
Hope: She nodded and let herself get pulled away by another friend.

Raven: She broke from the guys and stood next to Natasha. "Thanks," she said, trying to act casual. "For what you've done for me and all."

Tony: "Aw, let them have a little fun. They hit a milestone today. They can go to boot camp tomorrow."

Hope: She nodded and let herself get pulled away by another friend.

Raven: She broke from the guys and stood next to Natasha. "Thanks," she said, trying to act casual. "For what you've done for me and all."

Tony: "Aw, let them have a little fun. They hit a milestone today. They can go to boot camp tomorrow."
Jay and Evelyn: They were congratulating and mingling with friends.

Natasha: She smiled. "Your very welcome. I'm always here for you." Ouch bootcamp. Poor Evelyn was worried sick, even if she hid it well."I'm all for fun, my son is just such a lightweight."

Jay and Evelyn: They were congratulating and mingling with friends.

Natasha: She smiled. "Your very welcome. I'm always here for you." Ouch bootcamp. Poor Evelyn was worried sick, even if she hid it well."I'm all for fun, my son is just such a lightweight."
OOC: I didn't mean it literally, but I guess that counts too

Tony: He laughed.

The kids mingled.

OOC: I didn't mean it literally, but I guess that counts too

Tony: He laughed.

The kids mingled.
OOC: Sorry for the absence. I had 50 hours this week and work consumed my life. How's Mike doing?

Evelyn: Everything wrapped up and it's time to go. She felt a sense of pride holding her shiny new diploma.

OOC: Sorry for the absence. I had 50 hours this week and work consumed my life. How's Mike doing?

Evelyn: Everything wrapped up and it's time to go. She felt a sense of pride holding her shiny new diploma.
OOC: Hey, no problem. You're at Disney, achieving the dream! You should enjoy it! Me and Mike are fine. We talk just about every day.

Should we move the story along?

They all headed back.

OOC: Hey, no problem. You're at Disney, achieving the dream! You should enjoy it! Me and Mike are fine. We talk just about every day.

Should we move the story along?

They all headed back.
OOC: Thanks! Last night I saw Wishes for the first time as a guest and cried a littlr because I worked so hard and my dream came true. :') Oh good. Yes, let's move along.

OOC: I'm probably having Jay spend most of his summer in California since the Barton ranch house is by the Olympic training center. August will be primarily spend in Brazil for the Olympics, and after moving to Boston with the YA for community college. I'm probably having Evelyn in California too, but if most of the YA will be at Stark tower I'll probably have Evelyn stay in NYC and do an internship at a predominant wedding dress shop. Hope would be invited to live on he ranch if she wanted to (Which I assume she would.)

OOC: Thanks! Last night I saw Wishes for the first time as a guest and cried a littlr because I worked so hard and my dream came true. :') Oh good. Yes, let's move along.

OOC: Aww!

OOC: I'm probably having Jay spend most of his summer in California since the Barton ranch house is by the Olympic training center. August will be primarily spend in Brazil for the Olympics, and after moving to Boston with the YA for community college. I'm probably having Evelyn in California too, but if most of the YA will be at Stark tower I'll probably have Evelyn stay in NYC and do an internship at a predominant wedding dress shop. Hope would be invited to live on he ranch if she wanted to (Which I assume she would.)

OOC: Hope is training on the ranch. Eli's interning with Stark Industries. The others are wherever fits best, like Evelyn.

OOC: Aww!

OOC: Hope is training on the ranch. Eli's interning with Stark Industries. The others are wherever fits best, like Evelyn.
OOC: It was nice moment. :)
Also, I think I get to ride new Soarin' tomorrow! We also got Toy Story Mania fastpasses. The parks are VERY quiet lately.

OOC: Sounds good.

Jay: He woke up hazy from the night of fun.

Natasha: "Time to wake up! I thought you had more packing done. We don't want to miss our flight."

Evelyn: She had brewed some coffee and placed it on Mike's bedside table. Evelyn was staying by his side until boot camp. Ugh, just the thought of it made her sick. She was supportive, but worried.

Last edited:
OOC: It was nice moment. :)
Also, I think I get to ride new Soarin' tomorrow! We also got Toy Story Mania fastpasses. The parks are VERY quiet lately.

OOC: Sounds good.

Jay: He woke up hazy from the night of fun.

Natasha: "Time to wake up! I thought you had more packing done. We don't want to miss our flight."

Evelyn: She had brewed some coffee and placed it on Mike's bedside table. Evelyn was staying by his side until boot camp. Ugh, just the thought of it made her sick. She was supportive, but worried.
OOC: Sounds like fun!

Hope: She was finishing up getting ready to leave. Now that school was over, all of her focus was on the Olympics.

Mike: He came out of the shower dressed and cleaned up to find Evelyn in his room and smelled the coffee. He smiled gently. "Hey sweetheart. Thanks."

Conrad: He didn't even want to go to the military, not really, not like Mike did. He'd wanted to pursue piloting and engineering. But someone had to keep an eye on Mike, until Mike figured out that he couldn't truly go back or they didn't make the cut psychologically. Either way, it would only be a matter of time. He just hoped Evelyn would be ready.

Raven: She worried about Evelyn. If she were honest, Evelyn was her second best friend. She adored Hope, she really did. But Hope was complicated, even if endearingly so, and Jay had really all but replaced her in many ways. She didn't mind so much, as the two were meant to be, but it did get lonely. Which meant Raven had gravitated to Evelyn. And she knew Ev was worried about Mike going back. Raven understood Mike's struggle and persistence better than just about anyone else, going through the same kind of thing with SHIELD and the world of espionage. But she still worried about her boys, especially since Conrad had figured himself out.

Eli: Eli was excited for all of his friends, getting to go out, experience the world. He didn't really want to do any of what they were doing (Olympics would be amazing, but neither archery nor riding would have been his events of choice), but he still couldn't help but feel jealous.

Hope: She was finishing up getting ready to leave. Now that school was over, all of her focus was on the Olympics.

Mike: He came out of the shower dressed and cleaned up to find Evelyn in his room and smelled the coffee. He smiled gently. "Hey sweetheart. Thanks."

Conrad: He didn't even want to go to the military, not really, not like Mike did. He'd wanted to pursue piloting and engineering. But someone had to keep an eye on Mike, until Mike figured out that he couldn't truly go back or they didn't make the cut psychologically. Either way, it would only be a matter of time. He just hoped Evelyn would be ready.

Raven: She worried about Evelyn. If she were honest, Evelyn was her second best friend. She adored Hope, she really did. But Hope was complicated, even if endearingly so, and Jay had really all but replaced her in many ways. She didn't mind so much, as the two were meant to be, but it did get lonely. Which meant Raven had gravitated to Evelyn. And she knew Ev was worried about Mike going back. Raven understood Mike's struggle and persistence better than just about anyone else, going through the same kind of thing with SHIELD and the world of espionage. But she still worried about her boys, especially since Conrad had figured himself out.

Eli: Eli was excited for all of his friends, getting to go out, experience the world. He didn't really want to do any of what they were doing (Olympics would be amazing, but neither archery nor riding would have been his events of choice), but he still couldn't help but feel jealous.

OOC: Yeah! I actually just got to the park, one hour until closing lol. Brittany and I went shopping today. :)

Jay: He quickly got ready. It wasn't hard. He had a whole other set of things at the ranch.

Evelyn: "Hey you. My pleasure." She hugged him from behind and held on. "I put a special ingredient in the coffee. Any guesses?"

Last edited:
OOC: Yeah! I actually just got to the park, one hour until closing lol. Brittany and I went shopping today. :)

Jay: He quickly got ready. It wasn't hard. He had a whole other set of things at the ranch.

Evelyn: "Hey you. My pleasure." She hugged him from behind and held on. "I put a special ingredient in the coffee. Any guesses?"
OOC: Sounds cool.

Mike: He took a sip, still smiling. "Hm. I'm going to go with something a little cheesy and guess your love?"

OOC: Sounds cool.

Mike: He took a sip, still smiling. "Hm. I'm going to go with something a little cheesy and guess your love?"
OOC: Soarin' broke down :( But Test Track was still fun. I have a Fastpass so maybe I'll go there tomorrow. (I love being able to go whenever.)

Evelyn: "Well I was actually going to say hazelnut, but that too.", she laughed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter