The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Let's just skip to Grad
OOC: Perfect

Evelyn: She wasn't expecting much from graduation, but the unifying feeling of her class was really nice. This summer would be focused on modeling and design. Plus she'd be spending a lot of time cheering on Jay and Hope. In the fall, Evelyn would be attending Boston University to get a degree in Fashion Merchandising.

Jay: They were lining up to walk into the auditorium. How lucky was he that he was right by Evelyn and Hope since it was alphabetical. Jay was optimistic for his future, espically the Olympics. Plus FREEDOM from the prision called high school. Well, he heard college was harder but at least he'd have freedom. Jay decided a community college to get his basics out of the way would be the best fit.

OOC: Perfect

Evelyn: She wasn't expecting much from graduation, but the unifying feeling of her class was really nice. This summer would be focused on modeling and design. Plus she'd be spending a lot of time cheering on Jay and Hope. In the fall, Evelyn would be attending Boston University to get a degree in Fashion Merchandising.

Jay: They were lining up to walk into the auditorium. How lucky was he that he was right by Evelyn and Hope since it was alphabetical. Jay was optimistic for his future, espically the Olympics. Plus FREEDOM from the prision called high school. Well, he heard college was harder but at least he'd have freedom. Jay decided a community college to get his basics out of the way would be the best fit.

Raven: She was in the back with Conrad, still under his last name. The last few days had been a emotional rollercoaster. She looked for her father in the crowd, but didn't see him. She supposed if he was here, he was well-hidden.

Hope: She was just in front of Evelyn and Jay. Her absence had caused a significant drop in grade points, not enough to fail her but certainly enough to keep her from the top five students in the grade, maybe the top ten. At least now she didn't have to worry about a speech, unlike Eli who was Valedictorian. She smiled at Jay. They all looked the same in the cap and gown, but underneath he was very handsome today.

Mike: He was feeling very nostalgic right now. He should have graduated a long time ago. But then again, would he? Could he ever have just gone home and gone back to a life where he wasn't a war hero, a soldier, gone back to being just a kid in Brooklyn? Would he have had the choice? There were questions that no amount of thought could ever truly answer for certain. Mike was a bit excited for college, but not that much. Mike really wasn't that smart. He had just wanted to be out there, fighting and helping people. But Mike and Conrad were both being delayed because of psych. Something in their applications must have blown up some flags, because they were delayed and now under some intensive psychological evaluations and other exams. Conrad told him to be patient, Evelyn said that things were going to work out one way or another (he had a feeling she wasn't too impressed with his decision to go military anyway), and it was worse because his dad wasn't upset about it much at all. Apparently fighting was fine, but not for anyone but the Avengers. Still, he wouldn't let anything bring him down this day.

Conrad: He kept his attention between Raven and Mike. Things were complicated right now, but today he was determined to be happy. It was strange when he thought about it. Were these people really once the kids he had met just a short few years ago? They had all changed, even him. Jay was much more mature and dedicated (though that might just be the Olympics), Evelyn was the stability of the group, Raven had figured out how to be a sane human being (until recently, but that wasn't her fault), Hope had gained some confidence and wisdom, Mike was trying to be the best person he could be... they had changed.

Raven: She was in the back with Conrad, still under his last name. The last few days had been a emotional rollercoaster. She looked for her father in the crowd, but didn't see him. She supposed if he was here, he was well-hidden.

Hope: She was just in front of Evelyn and Jay. Her absence had caused a significant drop in grade points, not enough to fail her but certainly enough to keep her from the top five students in the grade, maybe the top ten. At least now she didn't have to worry about a speech, unlike Eli who was Valedictorian. She smiled at Jay. They all looked the same in the cap and gown, but underneath he was very handsome today.

Mike: He was feeling very nostalgic right now. He should have graduated a long time ago. But then again, would he? Could he ever have just gone home and gone back to a life where he wasn't a war hero, a soldier, gone back to being just a kid in Brooklyn? Would he have had the choice? There were questions that no amount of thought could ever truly answer for certain. Mike was a bit excited for college, but not that much. Mike really wasn't that smart. He had just wanted to be out there, fighting and helping people. But Mike and Conrad were both being delayed because of psych. Something in their applications must have blown up some flags, because they were delayed and now under some intensive psychological evaluations and other exams. Conrad told him to be patient, Evelyn said that things were going to work out one way or another (he had a feeling she wasn't too impressed with his decision to go military anyway), and it was worse because his dad wasn't upset about it much at all. Apparently fighting was fine, but not for anyone but the Avengers. Still, he wouldn't let anything bring him down this day.

Conrad: He kept his attention between Raven and Mike. Things were complicated right now, but today he was determined to be happy. It was strange when he thought about it. Were these people really once the kids he had met just a short few years ago? They had all changed, even him. Jay was much more mature and dedicated (though that might just be the Olympics), Evelyn was the stability of the group, Raven had figured out how to be a sane human being (until recently, but that wasn't her fault), Hope had gained some confidence and wisdom, Mike was trying to be the best person he could be... they had changed.
Jay: He smiled back and blew a kiss at his Hope. It wasn't easy graduating, but he did it. Without Hope or the discapline of the Olympics, he probably wouldn't of graduated.

Natasha: This was a very emotional day for her and Clint, as neither had graduated high school. Now their babies were graduating. Evelyn had gotten good grades. Jay... passable but they were proud none of the less.

Clint: He was proud of his kids.

Evelyn: Mike seemed to be in a great mood today, she loved seeing that. The ceremony started.

Jay: He zoned out a bit during the faultily speaking, but went back in focus when Eli took the stage for his speech.

OOC: I think we might have finally coincided! How are you?

Tony: He was sitting next to Pepper, who already looked like she was going to cry, and Eli hadn't even gotten up to make his speech yet. He was proud of Elijah. He hoped he had been a better father than Howard. He was subtly recording the whole thing, and pretended not to notice that Bruce had hacked into his recording.

Fury: He was skipping Smaller Stark's speech, figuring he didn't want to lose brain cells, but he was ghosting about the place for Raven.

Sam: He was immensely proud of his son and his daughter. Conrad had been through a lot, it hadn't been easy for him growing up as an Air Force brat and then a Young Avenger. But he'd grown into someone Sam was very proud of, even if he didn't have the top grades or a bunch of sports wins and other honors behind him. And of course there was Raven. That's right, after all these years he really did think of Raven as his daughter. It was a strange relationship, and she was definitely still Fury's daughter, but he couldn't say he wasn't ridiculously proud of his little girl and how far she had come.

Steve: He was plenty proud of his son too. It was a shame that Peggy hadn't been able to be released for the day to come and see this.

Hope: She blew one back.

Eli: He sighed silently to himself, before strutting up to the podium with his showman mask perfectly in place. Starks weren't spies, but they definitely had their masks. His father had helped him practice, but he was still nervous. Settling in behind the podium, he caught Tony's eye, and Tony winked at him. Eli's grin grew, a cocky, confident, proud -barely-not-a-smirk sort of grin. And with that, he started his speech. (OOC: Shall I type one up?)

OOC: I think we might have finally coincided! How are you?

Tony: He was sitting next to Pepper, who already looked like she was going to cry, and Eli hadn't even gotten up to make his speech yet. He was proud of Elijah. He hoped he had been a better father than Howard. He was subtly recording the whole thing, and pretended not to notice that Bruce had hacked into his recording.

Fury: He was skipping Smaller Stark's speech, figuring he didn't want to lose brain cells, but he was ghosting about the place for Raven.

Sam: He was immensely proud of his son and his daughter. Conrad had been through a lot, it hadn't been easy for him growing up as an Air Force brat and then a Young Avenger. But he'd grown into someone Sam was very proud of, even if he didn't have the top grades or a bunch of sports wins and other honors behind him. And of course there was Raven. That's right, after all these years he really did think of Raven as his daughter. It was a strange relationship, and she was definitely still Fury's daughter, but he couldn't say he wasn't ridiculously proud of his little girl and how far she had come.

Steve: He was plenty proud of his son too. It was a shame that Peggy hadn't been able to be released for the day to come and see this.

Hope: She blew one back.

Eli: He sighed silently to himself, before strutting up to the podium with his showman mask perfectly in place. Starks weren't spies, but they definitely had their masks. His father had helped him practice, but he was still nervous. Settling in behind the podium, he caught Tony's eye, and Tony winked at him. Eli's grin grew, a cocky, confident, proud -barely-not-a-smirk sort of grin. And with that, he started his speech. (OOC: Shall I type one up?)
OOC: Hooray!! I"m glad we have. I've been great, I love living in Florida and have been going to the parks A LOT. You?

Sure I think an Eli speech would be a good read.

OOC: Hooray!! I"m glad we have. I've been great, I love living in Florida and have been going to the parks A LOT. You?

Sure I think an Eli speech would be a good read.
OOC: I'm doing well, had a fantastic time in Canada.

Okay, I'll get on it, I need to think though

OOC: I met Spider-Man today at Universal. He was such a flirt, I low key have a crush on him now lol.

OOC: Oh wow that's funny
OOC: Lol yeah. Leeme see how much of our conversation I remember.

O: Hi Spiderman! I went on your ride today. You saved the day.

S: I wasn't going to brag or anything, but yeah. *Does touchy hug* We take photo and I put web hands like him. *Oh cool you have super powers too!*

O: Of.course! *Spidey gets a bit too touchy so I awakardly get space. Can we take a selfie?

S: Yes! Wait, I know something perfect. *He hops on counter and we take a great selfie and this employee does a funny photobomb.* This photo is great, you are going to make this your timeline photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGSjHz8wGOV/

OOC: Lol yeah. Leeme see how much of our conversation I remember.

O: Hi Spiderman! I went on your ride today. You saved the day.

S: I wasn't going to brag or anything, but yeah. *Does touchy hug* We take photo and I put web hands like him. *Oh cool you have super powers too!*

O: Of.course! *Spidey gets a bit too touchy so I awakardly get space. Can we take a selfie?

S: Yes! Wait, I know something perfect. *He hops on counter and we take a great selfie and this employee does a funny photobomb.* This photo is great, you are going to make this your timeline photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGSjHz8wGOV/
OOC: Huh.

OOC: Meh.

Eli: "When I was a kid and built my first robot, the first thing he did was congratulate and celebrate my achievement, probably for longer than even I did. And then, he always set aside whatever project or meeting he had if necessary to push me to make my technology better than even his tech. I asked him why a few years ago, and he said that people, like cutting edge technology, were always supposed to be better than previous models. And, like technology, people have to adapt as times change. They have become more to meet the times. Not to brag here, but I think we've got that covered. Some of the brightest minds I've come across are in this class. Some people will doubt that. They complain about us young people, you know. Call us wild and irresponsible or disconnected. But I think they're just afraid of the progress that we'll bring. Afraid that the older models are going to get replaced by the newest generation and become obsolete. We are going to change the world once we get through all this learning. But, I think to stop the improvement train because you dislike the driver is going to be a lot harder than jumping on the train to give a hand. Because here today is a marker of how far we've come, but to build a better world, it takes a lot of time, experience, money, and definitely a good sense of humor. It would be a good thing to have those who have helped bring us to this day still with us. The good thing about people though, and not technology, is that people can be kept around for a good long time and still be amazing. So I guess what I'm trying to say here is we're awesome, the world better sit up and pay attention because we're going to rock it, and thank you, everyone else, for your commitment to helping us become better. Thank you."

Others: They applauded.

OOC: Huh.
That was me and Spider-Man when I saw him at Islands of Adventure.
OOC: Meh.

Eli: "When I was a kid and built my first robot, the first thing he did was congratulate and celebrate my achievement, probably for longer than even I did. And then, he always set aside whatever project or meeting he had if necessary to push me to make my technology better than even his tech. I asked him why a few years ago, and he said that people, like cutting edge technology, were always supposed to be better than previous models. And, like technology, people have to adapt as times change. They have become more to meet the times. Not to brag here, but I think we've got that covered. Some of the brightest minds I've come across are in this class. Some people will doubt that. They complain about us young people, you know. Call us wild and irresponsible or disconnected. But I think they're just afraid of the progress that we'll bring. Afraid that the older models are going to get replaced by the newest generation and become obsolete. We are going to change the world once we get through all this learning. But, I think to stop the improvement train because you dislike the driver is going to be a lot harder than jumping on the train to give a hand. Because here today is a marker of how far we've come, but to build a better world, it takes a lot of time, experience, money, and definitely a good sense of humor. It would be a good thing to have those who have helped bring us to this day still with us. The good thing about people though, and not technology, is that people can be kept around for a good long time and still be amazing. So I guess what I'm trying to say here is we're awesome, the world better sit up and pay attention because we're going to rock it, and thank you, everyone else, for your commitment to helping us become better. Thank you."

Others: They applauded.
OOC: I liked it!

Mine: They enthusiastically applauded.

Jay: He hoped he can make a change. It wouldn't be with technology, but bringing back some patriotism and morale for the cynical youth for the great United States. Jay was so thrilled his dream would come true in a few months.

Principal: "Lovely job Eli! It's been such a pleasure to have you at our school. I still remember the time in first grade you helped make little wheel's for my hamster since his back two legs didn't work anymore. You and the class of 2016 truly were spectacular and will make a difference. Everyone, it's time to walk!" She called up last names with A. Then the B's. "Hope Banner!"

Eli: He gave a genuine smile to the principal.

Hope: She stood up gracefully and crossed the stage with a small smile. She accepted the diploma and glanced briefly out into the audience. She didn't spot her dad, though she did see Fury lurking in the balcony. Trying not to feel too disappointed, she understood why he wasn't there, she joined the rest of tge graduated class.

Bruce: He watched from his (unknowingly) graciously allowed hack. Feeling bad, he asked Tony's AI to record a message for him.

Eli: He gave a genuine smile to the principal.

Hope: She stood up gracefully and crossed the stage with a small smile. She accepted the diploma and glanced briefly out into the audience. She didn't spot her dad, though she did see Fury lurking in the balcony. Trying not to feel too disappointed, she understood why he wasn't there, she joined the rest of tge graduated class.

Bruce: He watched from his (unknowingly) graciously allowed hack. Feeling bad, he asked Tony's AI to record a message for him.
Jay: He whopped and hollered for Hope.

Eveyln: It was her turn to walk. She was grinning ear to ear, confident yet humble. She thanked the principal and took her diploma.

Jay: He bounced up, enthusiastic to graduate. Jay waved at his friends and family, dancing a bit when he grabbed his diploma.

Jay: He whopped and hollered for Hope.

Eveyln: It was her turn to walk. She was grinning ear to ear, confident yet humble. She thanked the principal and took her diploma.

Jay: He bounced up, enthusiastic to graduate. Jay waved at his friends and family, dancing a bit when he grabbed his diploma.
Hope: She cheered for her friends. When Evelyn arrived, she gave her a hug. When Jay arrived, she kissed him.

The Others: They were cheering for their friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter