The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Jay: "Can't wait!' He started to doze off.
Hours later they arrived in Africa.

Natasha: "Load up. We're going to a shipyard."
OOC: So, are we still gonna do the thing where Hope leaves with Bruce and comes back like a month or two RP wise later? Also, I keep having this thought that maybe someone should die, but they're all too important to Civil War or it's Hope. Except for Sarah I guess.

Ivana and Nicolai: They were with their siblings and Ultron, getting Ulysses Klaue's supply. But the Avengers were coming.

OOC: So, are we still gonna do the thing where Hope leaves with Bruce and comes back like a month or two RP wise later? Also, I keep having this thought that maybe someone should die, but they're all too important to Civil War or it's Hope. Except for Sarah I guess.

Ivana and Nicolai: They were with their siblings and Ultron, getting Ulysses Klaue's supply. But the Avengers were coming.
OOC: Yeah we'll do that. Hm who to die... I don't think Hope. Maybe Sarah. Don't really really want to kill Jay or Hope since they are my only YA.

Jay: They arrived at the shipyard. Jay had a glimpse of Ultron was shocked.

Evelyn: Ultron has evolved.

OOC: Yeah we'll do that. Hm who to die... I don't think Hope. Maybe Sarah. Don't really really want to kill Jay or Hope since they are my only YA.

Jay: They arrived at the shipyard. Jay had a glimpse of Ultron was shocked.

Evelyn: Ultron has evolved.
OOC: I kinda like it, not because they're apart because that's awful, but because when she's back it's going to be a bump in their relationship they can't just forget about. No, it doesn't make sense for you to kill either of yours, and I don't want you to. I've been trying to figure me out though, because I do have far too many and this is too big not to have somebody die. Hope is never dying. Mike, Eli, Daniel and Conrad are all going to be hugely important for Civil War. I'm really really fond of Raven, so I can kill her but I'm not sure it's a good idea. And I'm hesitant to kill Ivana or Nicolai because they've barely shown up. I guess it'll have to be Sarah then.

Eli: He was shocked. He had already evolved. He must be doing so quickly...what had his dad done?

Mike: Seems like Ultron was even more powerful. This was bad.

Hope: She looked at Ultron with horror.

Conrad and Raven: They just looked at Ultron then at each other.

Pietro, Wanda, Ivana and Nicolai show up at Ulysses Klaue's place.

Ulysses Klaue: "Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker’s prize pupils." He picked up a plate from his desk. "Want a candy? Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market."

The Maximoffs looked at each other

Ulysses Klaue: "You…you didn’t know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I’m afraid that I’m not that afraid."

Wanda Maximoff: "Everybody’s afraid of something."

Ulysses Klaue: "Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying."

Pietro: Pietro uses his speed power to picks up a candy from Klaue’s desk]

Ulysses Klaue: "So if you’re going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don’t do business, and I know you’re not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge."

Ultron: Ultron suddenly broke through the glass window and knocked down Klaue. "There is no “man” in charge. Let’s talk business."

Klaue: Klaue gives Ultron some Vibranium from his stash.

Ultron: "Upon this rock I will build my church. Vibranium."

Ulysses Klaue: "You know, it came at great personal cost. It’s worth billions."

Ultron: Ultron chuckles and remotely puts money in Klaue’s bank account. "Now, so are you. It’s all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which'."

Ulysses Klaue: "Stark."

Ultron: "What?"

Ulysses Klaue: Tony Stark used to say that…to me. You’re one of his.

Ultron: What?! I’m not…!" He grabbed Klaue. "I’m not. You think I’m one of Stark’s puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is…" suddenly he chopped off Klaue’s arm. "I’m sorry. I am sor… Ooh, I’m sure that’s going to be okay. I’m sorry, it’s just I don’t understand. Don’t compare me with Stark!" He kicked Klaue down the stairs.

OOC: I kinda like it, not because they're apart because that's awful, but because when she's back it's going to be a bump in their relationship they can't just forget about. No, it doesn't make sense for you to kill either of yours, and I don't want you to. I've been trying to figure me out though, because I do have far too many and this is too big not to have somebody die. Hope is never dying. Mike, Eli, Daniel and Conrad are all going to be hugely important for Civil War. I'm really really fond of Raven, so I can kill her but I'm not sure it's a good idea. And I'm hesitant to kill Ivana or Nicolai because they've barely shown up. I guess it'll have to be Sarah then.

Eli: He was shocked. He had already evolved. He must be doing so quickly...what had his dad done?

Mike: Seems like Ultron was even more powerful. This was bad.

Hope: She looked at Ultron with horror.

Conrad and Raven: They just looked at Ultron then at each other.
OOC: I agree the bump will be interesting.
Sarah is probably a good choice. Poor Mike.

Jay: Luckily Ultron didn't see them. Ultron jumped into a window and a bit later a man tumbled down the stairs.

Nat: "Ev, go check on that man. Some of you YA follow Ev. I'll be after the robot."

Jay:He followed his mom.

Evelyn: The man was freshly.missing an arm. She quickly found an old sail to hold down the wound. "Are you conscious?"

OOC: Mike will be fine, for now anyway.

Hope: She followed after Jay.

Eli: He followed after Natasha.

Mike, Raven and Conrad: They stayed behind.

OOC: I really need to re-watch AOU asap.
Evelyn: He seemed to be unconscious, but still had a heartbeat. "I have no idea if this is a good or bad man."

Natasha: The team walked over a hangar with the villainous Ultron in front of them.

OOC: I really need to re-watch AOU asap.
Evelyn: He seemed to be unconscious, but still had a heartbeat. "I have no idea if this is a good or bad man."

Natasha: The team walked over a hangar with the villainous Ultron in front of them.
OOC: I do too, I don't actually know these quotes, I just grab them from the internet.

OOC: Watching a movie with Adrian Brody a.k.a. the mad man we had with the Wakanda plot.

OOC: Yes it would!
So do you want to keeping winging or time warp and come back to this later? Them going off to college will probably be fun.
OOC: Depends on what you want to do. Plus, I'm not sure where the Olympics falls into this

OOC: Well it's the summer of 2016. I think we are making them graduate hs in 2016? Or 15? We could do 16 and do Olympics stuff.
OOC: Okay, let's just say everything happened, Sarah's dead, Hope left for a month or two, then came back, Hope and Jay had a huge fight and then got over it, not sure what else. You wanna do prom and/or graduation? Also, I have a small idea/adventure for Mike and Conrad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter