The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Natasha: The adults came out. "We're going to Africa."

Jay: "Wakanda?"

Natasha:"Near it."

Evelyn: "I know we normally don't do missions, but can we please join this one?"

Natasha:"I don't know..."

Hope: She was really concerned for everybody.

Mike: "Come on. We're all adults now. I think? You guys are all 18, right? Anyway, we're all adults now, or thereabouts. No one's really seriously injured, and Hope didn't Hulk out. I don't see why we can't go."

Conrad: "Mike's right."

Eli: "I've got my armor. Come on, let us go!"

Daniel: He sighed. Why did he have a bad feeling about this?

Raven: "If we're capable, I don't see why we can't go. Maybe not all of us though," She said, eyeing Hope and Sarah.

Helen: She grabbed Sarah. "We're going back to Seoul, do some research from the lab." She and Sarah left.

Hope: She was really concerned for everybody.

Mike: "Come on. We're all adults now. I think? You guys are all 18, right? Anyway, we're all adults now, or thereabouts. No one's really seriously injured, and Hope didn't Hulk out. I don't see why we can't go."

Conrad: "Mike's right."

Eli: "I've got my armor. Come on, let us go!"

Daniel: He sighed. Why did he have a bad feeling about this?

Raven: "If we're capable, I don't see why we can't go. Maybe not all of us though," She said, eyeing Hope and Sarah.

Helen: She grabbed Sarah. "We're going back to Seoul, do some research from the lab." She and Sarah left.
OOC: Yay you are back!!

Natasha: "Well, you make valid points. I'm not forcing anyone to come but if you want to and the other parents agree, come.'"

OOC: Yay you are back!!

Natasha: "Well, you make valid points. I'm not forcing anyone to come but if you want to and the other parents agree, come.'"

OOC: Yeah

Mike: "Dad?"

Steve: "Yeah, come on."

Raven: "I haven't talked to him in a while, so I'm with you."

Eli: "Please?"

Tony: "Alright, just don't tell your mother. Rhodey Jr, follow your dad, if things get bad, we're calling you in, but for now, lay low."

Daniel: "Sure."

Hope: "What do you think Dad?"

Bruce: He stared at Hope for a long time, trying to decide.

OOC: Yeah

Mike: "Dad?"

Steve: "Yeah, come on."

Raven: "I haven't talked to him in a while, so I'm with you."

Eli: "Please?"

Tony: "Alright, just don't tell your mother. Rhodey Jr, follow your dad, if things get bad, we're calling you in, but for now, lay low."

Daniel: "Sure."

Hope: "What do you think Dad?"

Bruce: He stared at Hope for a long time, trying to decide.
Evelyn: She walked towards her mom and dad. 'I'm coming."

Jay: "I'll go wherever Hope goes."

Evelyn: She walked towards her mom and dad. 'I'm coming."

Jay: "I'll go wherever Hope goes."
Bruce: He sighed. "Hope, you stick with Jay the whole time, unless you need to Hulk out. And only Hulk out if you have to. Understand?"

Hope: Hope nodded, though she was a little frustrated she was the only one being treated like a child. "Yes sir."

Bruce: He glared at Jay. "Jay Barton, you keep my daughter safe. Clear?"

Bruce: He sighed. "Hope, you stick with Jay the whole time, unless you need to Hulk out. And only Hulk out if you have to. Understand?"

Hope: Hope nodded, though she was a little frustrated she was the only one being treated like a child. "Yes sir."

Bruce: He glared at Jay. "Jay Barton, you keep my daughter safe. Clear?"
Jay:"Yes sir."

Jay:"Yes sir."
Bruce: "Alright."

Tony: "We should go."

Steve: "Yes, let's go fix your mistake." Steve glanced at Natasha and said in a lower voice, "I don't like this. If those four Sokovian kids show up, or team up with Ultron..."

Bruce: "Alright."

Tony: "We should go."

Steve: "Yes, let's go fix your mistake." Steve glanced at Natasha and said in a lower voice, "I don't like this. If those four Sokovian kids show up, or team up with Ultron..."

Clint: Wow, Steve was throwing major shade at Tony.

Natasha: She spoke quietly. "I don't ethier. I have a feeling this mission will be one of our greatest challanges yet.

OOC: I feel lame for wanting my bf anf friends to be quiet so I can sleep while they watch loud YouTube lol. It pains to be awake.

Clint: Wow, Steve was throwing major shade at Tony.

Natasha: She spoke quietly. "I don't ethier. I have a feeling this mission will be one of our greatest challanges yet.

OOC: I feel lame for wanting my bf anf friends to be quiet so I can sleep while they watch loud YouTube lol. It pains to be awake.
OOC: Nah, that's not lame, that's just wanting to be treated courteously.

Steve: "Unfortunately, you might be right," he agreed in a low tone.

OOC: Nah, that's not lame, that's just wanting to be treated courteously.

Steve: "Unfortunately, you might be right," he agreed in a low tone.
OOC: Good point. They had a DEEZ NUTS loop on... enough said lol.

Natasha: "We're leaving in ten minutes. Well, assuming the jet or landing platform didn't get destroyed. Go get changed."

Evelyn and Jay: They got in thier suits and met back up with the others. It sure felt good to put them on again.

OOC: Good point. They had a DEEZ NUTS loop on... enough said lol.

Natasha: "We're leaving in ten minutes. Well, assuming the jet or landing platform didn't get destroyed. Go get changed."

Evelyn and Jay: They got in thier suits and met back up with the others. It sure felt good to put them on again.
OOC: Definitely enough said.

Hope: She got dressed in a manufactured suit meant for changing forms. It was strange to wear it, she hadn't worn it for a long time.

Mike: He got dressed, heavily reminded of the war. He dared not close his eyes lest he see it.

Conrad: He didn't really have much of a 'suit' per-say, but he did grab his wingpack and goggles.

Raven: She dressed in her suit, and it felt like a second skin.

Eli: He changed first into his simple flight suit, then had the armor come on around him. He felt strong.

OOC: Definitely enough said.

Hope: She got dressed in a manufactured suit meant for changing forms. It was strange to wear it, she hadn't worn it for a long time.

Mike: He got dressed, heavily reminded of the war. He dared not close his eyes lest he see it.

Conrad: He didn't really have much of a 'suit' per-say, but he did grab his wingpack and goggles.

Raven: She dressed in her suit, and it felt like a second skin.

Eli: He changed first into his simple flight suit, then had the armor come on around him. He felt strong.
Jay: Well here goes nothing. He was a bit nervous, okay maybe a more than bit. His choice he'd be comfortable at home. But then again is that selfish? Not using his archery skills to defend his country and instead for sports? But then again the morale and hope brought to hype the American pride may be more substantial.

Evelyn: She hadn't been in a fight in... two years? Wow. Everyone boarded the plane and it took off. Most of them were dozing off or quietly chatting.

Jay: "Hope?", he sad softly. "Is it selfish I'm not training to use my archery for the government?"

Jay: Well here goes nothing. He was a bit nervous, okay maybe a more than bit. His choice he'd be comfortable at home. But then again is that selfish? Not using his archery skills to defend his country and instead for sports? But then again the morale and hope brought to hype the American pride may be more substantial.

Evelyn: She hadn't been in a fight in... two years? Wow. Everyone boarded the plane and it took off. Most of them were dozing off or quietly chatting.

Jay: "Hope?", he sad softly. "Is it selfish I'm not training to use my archery for the government?"

Hope: Hope didn't answer his question with a truly straight answer. Instead she said, "After the accident that made my father the Hulk, was it selfish for him not to stay and let himself be treated by General Ross as less than human, a living weapon, or to be killed? After I was born, was it selfish of him to keep me hidden from the world governments and teach me to be human and normal, not a tool to be used by others, even if it's for the 'greater good'? Am I being selfish, for not turning myself in to be used as a weapon or a test subject, but rather spend my time riding horses and being with my beloved? So much of the world's problems come from either humanity's constant violence or the idea that humans are only as valuable as how useful they can be."

Hope: Hope didn't answer his question with a truly straight answer. Instead she said, "After the accident that made my father the Hulk, was it selfish for him not to stay and let himself be treated by General Ross as less than human, a living weapon, or to be killed? After I was born, was it selfish of him to keep me hidden from the world governments and teach me to be human and normal, not a tool to be used by others, even if it's for the 'greater good'? Am I being selfish, for not turning myself in to be used as a weapon or a test subject, but rather spend my time riding horses and being with my beloved? So much of the world's problems come from either humanity's constant violence or the idea that humans are only as valuable as how useful they can be."
Jay:"Ah, it's nice being in love with a Ravenclaw. I get to see the world in a whole new light with facts. Good points."

Jay:"Ah, it's nice being in love with a Ravenclaw. I get to see the world in a whole new light with facts. Good points."
Hope: "Thanks. Don't worry about it Jay. You've got a different kind of strength than Evelyn or Mike or Gordon and Thora."

Hope: "Yeah. But I'm going to let you figure that one out, and when you do I'll verify if you have."
Jay: "Sounds good. Love you." He kissed her cheek and made himself comfortable. "Hey did you check the mail before we left? I'm curious if you heard back from any more colleges."

Last edited:
Jay: "Sounds good. Love you." He kissed her cheek and made himself comfortable. "Hey did you check the mail before we left? I'm curious if you heard back from any more colleges."
Hope: "Love you too." She shrugged. "I have a few offers. There's only one school I haven't heard back from. A few half-ride scholarships, one or two full-rides. The funny thins is, some of them are purely academic scholarships, but some of them end up saying in laymen's terms that they're for great athletes with really great grades. I'm not sure what school to accept."

Hope: "Love you too." She shrugged. "I have a few offers. There's only one school I haven't heard back from. A few half-ride scholarships, one or two full-rides. The funny thins is, some of them are purely academic scholarships, but some of them end up saying in laymen's terms that they're for great athletes with really great grades. I'm not sure what school to accept."
Jay:"Hm. Well you know, if you tour them I bet the right school for you will just feel right. I don't blame you, it's a big choice."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter