The October 2015 Live Trip Reports!

OK Mike you got my attention, great picks. We are camping in Lancaster Pa. this week and will be back home in the Fort Nov 1st. Glad to see you all are having a great time. Have a safe trip home.
Ken,
Good to hear from ya buddy. Hate we will miss you this year. You guys are getting a good lineup for November.

Ken,
Good to hear from ya buddy. Hate we will miss you this year. You guys are getting a good lineup for November.
From your food pic's it Looks like your going to need helper springs on the left side of your PU. 10-4 on the November line up.

We are back home now. I never made it to Settlement store to pick up a modem, and the phone is just so hard to write and post. I will try to post some pictures and an overview as soon as I can get to my pics. We had a great time. We were in 2037. It was much hotter than I expected. Our son arrived on Thurs, Oct 08 and stayed until Monday, Oct 12. He arrived by ME, but we took him back to airport. We were non-stop those days!!

Lindsey,
You were just across the canal from us. I walked by your site several times while getting pictures but didn't know it was you. Hate I missed you.

Alas, the day all us Forters dread is upon Tiggerdad.

The last full day before we pull out. We have had a great trip both at the Fort and in the parks. Some more good memories to add. We had some good meet ups. Met some really good people and got to put a face with a name for several of you. Met back up with Snowmedic and Sirenia88 last PM for one last handshake before we all start pulling out. I got lots more pictures, I'll leave you with a few more to show off the Fort. Not sure yet when our next trip will be as next years school calendar hasn't been released yet for the girls.

Serenitygr,
Had a family move in yesterday a few sites down from us who were renting. They had come in from Louisiana. They hadn't got their shopping done yet. I passed on a lot of what you had left with me to them as they were coffee drinkers and had 3 children. Your generosity has been spread.

Snowmedic and Sirenia88,
You guys be careful in your travels. Vince, tell Little Medic it was good meeting her and she and Emily can PM on the boards if that's fine with you.

So, here are a few more pictures for you guys of the Fort.
IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0051 (2).JPG

IMG_0053 (2).JPG

IMG_0056 (3).JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0059 (4).JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0098.JPG

Well, my friends I'll be unhooking the modem now to pack things up. We always give the kids MK for their final day and let them stay through the fireworks so I'll have to turn the modem in on the way to the docks. It's been real fun as always and I hope you guys have enjoyed tagging along.

But,

The month of October is not over. This is an open thread, so those of you who are still here or are coming in continue to use this thread to keep those of us at home really jealous...

Sitting in the airport in Bangor, Maine waiting for our flight. Drove through some snow flurries to get here. Fort Wilderness is looking better by the minute. Should be lying my head on my pillow tonight in my RV listening to the comforting sounds of the Fort.

image.jpeg image.jpeg Thanks for the magnet! Little nabi and I were touring while dad prettied up for the day. We will be around the pool this afternoon after breakfast. Thanks for stopping by!

Sitting in the airport in Bangor, Maine waiting for our flight. Should be lying my head on my pillow tonight in my RV listening to the comforting sounds of the Fort.
That's the way to do it. Sure beats the 17 hour drive.

j

View attachment 129459 Thanks for the magnet! Little nabi and I were touring while dad prettied up for the day. We will be around the pool this afternoon after breakfast. Thanks for stopping by!

Tiggerdad, safe travels for you and your family on your trip back to your other home and thanks for the excellent rip report.

Saturday Afternoon Football:
1) In deference to tiggerdad and bama_ed, I really did try to watch the Texas Game.
. . . you know, Texas A&M
. . . otherwise known as ("Texas") ("A") Alabama ("&") ("M") Massacre
2) But, as tiggerdad already observed, my TV sets default to Big Ten football.
. . . can't help it
. . . the sets were manufactured according to proper methology
. . . and, ALWAYS go to the best games (in my humble opinion)
3) And, my-oh-my, what an end to the Michigan / Michigan State contest !!!!!
. . . Michigan had the game sewn-up
. . . the lead with a punt and seconds on the clock
. . . then, a bad snap and a terrible choice of the punter gave Michigan-State the win (instead of taking a knee, he tried to salvage something)
. . . something the Michigan-State defensive end will remember his entire life
. . . and, the Michigan punter will have to live-down his entire live

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter