The October 2015 Live Trip Reports!

Finally got our internet working yesterday after three days. Tha past two days it has poured but today is lovely. Going to the party tonight. I went out for a bit this morning and someone at the front told me there are 400
Check ins today! So happy also to see a wawa on 192 west.

So happy also to see a wawa on 192 west.

We go to the WAWA's on Central Florida Parkway, just past the entrance to Sea World on the right. We have made it a ritual to stop and get breakfast in the mornings before going to Aquatica.

At the FW guard gate in right side lane for returning guests - Orange Co sheriff's department turning non-guests away. Left lane for new guests or visitors is backed up to road.

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Turning non guests away...this is interesting. If any of you there can post any pics from the parade or trick or treating it would be greatly appreciated.

I can't even imagine how much candy you'd have to bring to the campground if they allowed non-campground guests to come in and trick or treat!

Yep, the right lane gate has been down since arrival, so the guard directed us to use the second gate, which we HAD been using all week. However, sheriff's dept was waiting there tonight, too, and told us go back to main gate, lol.

Front desk warned us during checkin this would be happening. Last year was a MESS (we were here) and the CMs said they were saying to themselves - "what is all THIS!?" But I didn't post the info, since I wanted to see it for myself. Definitely saw it with my own eyes! :magnify: Most cars were forced to turn around in front of us. Our extended family had a hard time getting in, as well. VERY strict!

I'll do my best to take pics of the festivities...

Had enough candy for 600 trick or treaters and it's all gone! Kids were dressed so cute some great costumes! Now we are going to look at all the decorations.

Hey SamRoc, thanks for posting the pics. Looks like they had them well done. Glad you had a good time with the trick or treaters.

I for one am glad Disney seemed to have taken a stand against the locals overcrowding the resort. Maybe it helped with some of the usual chaos that we often hear about.

There were so many awesome golf carts! This is the first time we participated In the parade. Threw out Tons of beads to everyone. There were seats lined up on the parade route hours before the parade started. Will definetly participate again next year!

Trick or treat started early in 1400. We had kids start at 630 and it went on until after 10. We ran out before that but there were kids still going through the loop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter