Texas: Buy a $100 Disney Gift Card, get a $15 H-E-B gift card coupon

We were finally able to get the manager to get back with us, on the last day of the promotion. He said that he was not able to find anyone who was aware of this promotion, and that the vendor had not gotten back to him.
He also said that it was only one per customer, so if they had been able to get it up and running, we would not have been able to utilize the promotion any way. My husband explain that both he and I were going to buy a card, and that we were 2 different customers. As a result, the manager did authorize the promotion for the purchase of 1 more card.

I am curious however, if the poster who said they sent a message to the vendor for the Katalinas, ever got a response.

We were finally able to get the manager to get back with us, on the last day of the promotion. He said that he was not able to find anyone who was aware of this promotion, and that the vendor had not gotten back to him.
He also said that it was only one per customer, so if they had been able to get it up and running, we would not have been able to utilize the promotion any way. My husband explain that both he and I were going to buy a card, and that we were 2 different customers. As a result, the manager did authorize the promotion for the purchase of 1 more card.

I am curious however, if the poster who said they sent a message to the vendor for the Katalinas, ever got a response.
Curious as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter