STK in Disney Springs

happily single

Left foot first!
I somehow stumbled upon reviews for STK in Disney Springs and i'm shocked at the reviews. I did a quick search here and haven't seen many, if any, reviews.
Any thoughts on this spot for dinner?

I somehow stumbled upon reviews for STK in Disney Springs and i'm shocked at the reviews. I did a quick search here and haven't seen many, if any, reviews.
Any thoughts on this spot for dinner?
Never eaten there but I have been debating it. We were in Disney 2 weeks ago and they had really good lunch prices /specials.

Can’t beat the $10 burger and fries lunch special, which includes the bacon and egg on top during weekend brunch. I went once for dinner and it was way too noisy for me. I also did not enjoy whichever sides I had that trip.

I agree the burger is amazing for lunch. Their fries are nice as well. For dinner I would go to Shulas for a nice steak meal and their desserts are amazing. STK is loud and quality of food isnt there for the price.

STK in disney springs at dinner time is like trying to eat your meal at coachella with the worst possible DJ playing music blaring in your ear and someone yelling! The food isn't bad, it's decent but it's just super noisy and imo nothing unique about it. I'd say it's a chain, pseudo-high end steakhouse that's likely more popular for late teens/20s/30s to go on dates, and post about it. If you have a del friscos, mccormick and schmicks or ruth chris near you then it's def not worth going there. If you want a steak at WDW, you can get a better steak at Steakhouse 71 and it's not near as loud.

If you enjoy having usher playing at 1000 decibels while you eat your $90 filet have at it. My only experience there was being seated and then leaving immediately. It’s obnoxiously loud inside.

I saw this video recently highlighting their happy hour deals and I'm going to give it a try. Like other posters, I've heard that dinner is very loud/club atmosphere and $$$$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter