Something About Nothing ... #12

Buckeev.........always a joy to see ya..........welcome anytime for bacon......go for the trip.......no reason not to.......

Keisha........:jumping1: you made it back! Can't wait to hear all about it........::yes::

Well, gave in and watched first two new episodes of Twin Peaks..........weirdly wonderful and fabulous to see it again........very odd. DH watched it shaking his head.......commented I could never complain about the weird sci stuff he watches ever again........lol........true, but he was never a fan of the original series.......loved it!

Now I have to watch Dr Who :faint:

Will make some plans for my trip to Scotland soon..........::yes::

EeK, almost a 1am post, hope you are sleeping soundly Mac, and got home safely.

At 11:30 last night, DH came home and was hungry. Umm, raid the refrigerator, I'm going to bed. It's going to be a late night tonight too, little one has practice. Oh, and hair cuts too.

Hey, today is Tuesday. Get out those tacos.

th

and a funny:

th
th

Time for tea. It's still cool, but the sun is trying to peek through the clouds. Foggy windows to deal with. Yep, it's Tuesday. Have a great day homies.

Not feeling like fun today, so no funnies.......

Can't believe what's happened in Manchester. Watching one poor woman on tv desperately try to find where her daughter is. She was at the concert and no contact has been made to her mum.

So many young children and youngsters. Beyond evil.

Time to stop tiptoeing around these monsters. Manchester is an amazing city and will recover like it did when the IRA monsters tried to destroy it 21 years ago.

So sad.

:hug: Schumi, it's been all over the news here. Beyond sad. And so many children. :angel:

Sending good thoughts Mac. I hate needles too. Have to not even watch when the kids get them.

Hugs and prayers:grouphug: Schumi and to all those injured and killed by this horrific senseless act of violence on innocent people. My heart goes out to all those family's

Keisha glad to hear you and your Mr are home safe.

Mac sending healing thoughts your way.

Pcstang if you and your littles are still here PM me and we can try to meet up today. I will check back on Dis

Last edited:
Hugs and prayers:grouphug: Schumi and to all those injured and killed by this horrific senseless act of violence on innocent people. My heart goes out to all those family's

Keisha glad to hear you and your Mr are home safe.

Mac sending healing thoughts your way.

Pcstang if you and your littles are still here PM me and we can try to meet up today. I will check back on Dis
Have fun! Sadly, we are home. I don't know how people do 1 or 2 days. 3 was way to short but fun! Hence why we usually do at least a week stay.

:hug: Carole...so sad to hear about all of the innocent victims in Manchester. I wish all of these evil people would pick on each other and leave the rest of us alone.

Have fun! Sadly, we are home. I don't know how people do 1 or 2 days. 3 was way to short but fun! Hence why we usually do at least a week stay.

Trey is going with friends for 2 nights the first weekend in June. Driving over 400 miles one way and only spending 3 days isn't my idea of fun...I would need at least 5 days to recover from the drive...but he's young.

Good luck with the needles mac...hope you pass your tests this time and you're skipping through the parks by HHN :goodvibes

Sorry to have missed you all. Hopefully I will get to meet you and your family and a few more peeps in October.

Haven't caught up-just checking in-Hope all are well now and enjoying trips. Busy weekend and work. Planning to hit Lake Ozark this weekend so hopefully able to get caught up then!

Robo, shame you and pc missed each other this time........

Been round to village pub for a couple of glasses of wine tonight..........few friends wanted to get together.......was nice couple of hours. We didn't eat dinner there and the smell of the food was tantalisingly good! It's a fabulous pub for home cooked food......but we had all already eaten. One of the guys did order a baked Brie and bread.......tempting.

Was a pleasant walk home, but does only takes 5 minutes from middle of village..........

Having cup of Earl Grey tea now.........then early night I think.......

Hope everyone's good.

Not feeling like fun today, so no funnies.......

Can't believe what's happened in Manchester. Watching one poor woman on tv desperately try to find where her daughter is. She was at the concert and no contact has been made to her mum.

So many young children and youngsters. Beyond evil.

Time to stop tiptoeing around these monsters. Manchester is an amazing city and will recover like it did when the IRA monsters tried to destroy it 21 years ago.

So sad.

Sickening. I'm not one to quote our president but he hit the nail on the head as to not give terrorists the moniker of monsters as they'd probably derive a sense of satisfaction from it.

Your PM gave another moving statement, she is quite the public speaker.

Sickening. I'm not one to quote our president but he hit the nail on the head as to not give terrorists the moniker of monsters as they'd probably derive a sense of satisfaction from it.

Your PM gave another moving statement, she is quite the public speaker.

She is a fabulous public speaker. She's impressed me a lot so far.

Mac.......bacon will be about 20 minutes..........:D

Bit later as DH is hosting this conference this week, he doesn't leave till later........he cooks bacon good!!!!

I got tied up
Doing some work
I'm the main UO boards last hour

Screwed up last post I was writing

First thought it was my phone as too much hesitation when typing

All was delayed when I typed and then everything showed up and did not make sense

I swear I was not posting under the influence....

It changed wording I had
Wrote is does .... when I wrote it doesn't in one of my answers to a poster
Other errors also

Tried theee times to edit but nada

Edit would not function or allow me to finish the post

So aggravating

I see some others post do not make sense either

Well boards go down soon and can't go back to edit again later

What a waste of time tonight

Hey does the bacon come with tomato and mayo and lettuce in toast Schumi?

Can you give him my order later
Jk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter