Something About Nothing ... #12

Once I go through Valdosta it is close to 3 hours then until I roll into rpr parking lot

Wonderful to read your son slept and resting

He'll recover enough to want to hit the parks today

Let's hope the rest of the trip goes smooth and a ball of fun!

Well, he has a couple more days to rest...we don't land at UOR until Tuesday...we like to get to Orlando early and acclimate before hitting the parks...we'll check in at HRH early Tuesday. Hope he is feeling that much better. He had a terrible attitude the last three days, because he did not know what else was wrong...other than the strep...his attitude wasn't improved by having a 3 hour college orientation yesterday morning. Now that he knows, he has a much sunnier disposition.

Having more days to take it easy and bounce back is a good thing

Teens and attitudes, especially when they are as sick as he is, very understanding

Prayers he will bounce back quickly and truly enjoy this family vacation

Doubt it will turn into a chevy chase vacation movie at this point

We have moved over to our favorite resort. Room not ready yet, but we are in IOA getting ready to ride Kong for the 3rd time. Grandkids like it a lot.

Had lunch at Toothsome.

Later, SANS family :wave2:

Mac will email you later this evening.

Last edited:
Glad all of our darkside visiting homies made it there safely...have loads of fun for all of us who are stuck at home.

I'm relaxing with a nice glass of wine after a long day at work. It was good to find a grilled grouper sandwich waiting on me at home. A friend was visiting pc beach and brought it from our favorite place ....it was delicious....:cloud9: it doesn't take much to make me happy.

Glad all of our darkside visiting homies made it there safely...have loads of fun for all of us who are stuck at home.

I'm relaxing with a nice glass of wine after a long day at work. It was good to find a grilled grouper sandwich waiting on me at home. A friend was visiting pc beach and brought it from our favorite place ....it was delicious....:cloud9: it doesn't take much to make me happy.

There's wine?? ..........bacon........you're on the bench! :D

Sounds lovely Vicki........don't think I've had a grouper sandwich.......but even better when it's made for you......how's the hand doing now?

Meeting a friend for bit of retail mooching this morning.........was planning to go on my own, but she said she'd tag along........think she's a bit low right now. Shopping and lunch will help. Then drop her off and head to dentist for check up.........always fun!

Have heard my dentist may be selling up and retiring early........panic! Like this guy......found him as soon as we moved here and didn't think he'd be as good as the last one, but he's better. Very understanding.

Have a great Monday............:)

I used to get a cup of coffee here every Monday morning

Sometimes two homies would have it ready for me before I woke up

Those were the days as Archie bunker would sing

No ones here

Is bacon breakfast over?

Kept some for you...........:D

Shopping was draining with depressed friend! Did buy a couple of summery dresses.......but, she bought a whole store worth of stuff!

Nice lunch...........dropped friend off then got clean bill of health from dentist........:teeth:

Only me for dinner tonight......DH is on a weeks course, DS has plans tonight.......so.........bought me some smoked salmon and shrimp with some salad.........plain and simple.........

Aaah....retail therapy for your friend....it cures all ailments. Yay for no new dental work...that reminds me that I'm due for a checkup :eek:

I still have a few cups of fresh ground kona coffee left for you mac :coffee:

The hand is better. Now it's just a little sore and itching so I guess it's almost healed.

Time to do the laundry :laundy:

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

It's lizard weather here today. The kiddos are out riding some rides and I'am on my favorite perch on the bench in Diagon Alley cooling off a bit.
IMG_8033.JPG
Watching folks waiting to take pic of the Dragon on Gringotts

Tink glad to hear the hand is feeling better.

Schumi now you have a couple of dresses for your upcoming trip.

Mac wish I could send hedwig to bring you coffee in the morning.

Glad to hear hand is getting better Vicki.......sounded a real sore one...........yep, retail therapy does help.......she was a lot happier after her credit card was melting.......lol......

Robo........lizard weather is my kind of weather!!! I love taking pictures of the dragon........every time!! Yep, I'm one of "those" people........lol........managed to buy a few dresses these last weeks.......sometimes you just see what you want, other shopping trips come back with nothing.......very rare that happens though........:laughing:

Mac.......enjoy that coffee!

Looks like it's going to Thunder and lightning here tonight.........clouds over the sea are as black as night and it is very muggy...........

Trying to decide whether to watch Twin Peaks, or wait, avoid spoilers and binge watch! :confused3

Howdy Y'all!
SOOOO behind the SAN Crew's News!
Wag...Hope the boy is OK for the parks! :sad1:
Mac...Sorry about breakfast...(if there ain't a fishin' pole, or a theme park involved-I'm not much into that whole early AM gig.) :P
LG...If you so much as mention 40-something degrees during the next 6 months, I may hafta "unfollow" you! :smooth:
Shums...You had me at BACON. :worship:

Contemplating an "Unplanned/unbudgeted" week-ish in Orlando to close down Disney Quest with Number 1 son...(and maybe a couple of "tag-alongers")...Somebody PLEEZE talk me outta that insanity! :joker: (of course-once again-I'll be violating my self-imposed I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO ORLANDO IN THE SUMMER lifelong ban.) :rolleyes1

ps...Room's already booked with a DIZ AP discount...trying to decide on a couple of nights at USO now. I need a rich Uncle. And then I need him to....Share...yeah, that's it...Share with me. :genie:

...Who'll stop the rain....:charac2:

HeHe, not 40 today Buckeev. 68, though not gonna mention what was overnight low degree. :D
And YES, do it, do it! Last year kids had to do DQ one more time, as the next time we come back, it won't be open. I'm a lizard too, and love FLA when it's hot hot hot. And YES, Dark side too. Cannot enjoy the parks and the water one!

Tink, happy you are feeling better.

Schumi, sounded like a fun day, even if with a downer. Hope you dinner was good, and sometimes nice to be alone. Though my alone dinner would be probably not as lush as your one was.

Mac, better open a window for the coffee to arrive. Also better be alert, most owls make no sound when flying.:ssst:

Seems a little lighter out, so hopefully the rain has headed East past us.

:rockband: - that's what I think of the motherland's App. No, I have 2 ressies, and not an expired ticket that says still usable. Sigh. At least the computer one says the right stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter