Something About Nothing ... #12

:wave2: good, late afternoon Schumi.

Okay, what would you do? $200 difference between 6 nights and 8 nights at RPR, so stay the 8 nights, or pay more and stay 6. I have ressies for both, so just deciding. It would be leaving Wednesday instead of Friday. Mac, booked mouse from 1 to 5, and RPR 5 to 11 and RPR 5 to 13. Hoping the rates go down, but at least I have both and know the highest price I'd pay. Used the agency for the mouse. Great to have both in place, and agent said he'd keep a lookout for better, so there ya go. Already thinking about our DISmeets this coming October. :D

Cool fall day here, we're in the 50's, so with the breeze, bundled up some.

th

Time to drink your coffee all. Well, Schumi and I will be drinking more tea.

Enjoy your Monday, all, and hope Mac made it home safely from Atlanta.

I'm here and drinking :coffee:

Up at 11:30

Someone snored all night and it wasn't me so slept in after the noise was gone

Lynne rooms for that time period start at $200 a night
Might as go with the longer stay as more time for the buck

Send me a text and let me know if it is cheaper than what I am thinking to book at which is a base of $191.10

I'm cleaning the house once coffee time is over

Hope all homies have a good Monday

I'm here and drinking :coffee:

Up at 11:30

Someone snored all night and it wasn't me so slept in after the noise was gone

Lynne rooms for that time period start at $200 a night
Might as go with the longer stay as more time for the buck

Send me a text and let me know if it is cheaper than what I am thinking to book at which is a base of $191.10

I'm cleaning the house once coffee time is over

Hope all homies have a good Monday

Mac, sent you a text. No, a great price, and I assume it's because you are doing more nights, and I'm still not at the top of yours first membership yet. Maybe one of these days. House cleaning, not my idea of fun. LOL Overrated, don't ya say? I did that all day Sunday, and I still wasn't completely done. Slowly putting away the summer clothes. Took out some of the heavier clothes. It's why I like living with seasons. Get to rotate the closet. Though I have to say, moving to a place where I would not be wearing clothes for minus zero temperatures is growing on me.

Still in my Jammie's and moving slow
Seems more like a Sunday here
Lol

The smsm rate is the best if you have a 7 night booking

It is for the standard room

My YouFirst gives me the upgrade to the king suite

Anyone can get the smsm booking and it is avaiable for 2017 now

WD for one week only was shown here at 2.30am last night.....so it recorded and I didn't even know it.......till an hour ago.......

Just watched it. :eek:

From next week we have to wait till 9pm on a Monday night........

We had no water for 4 hours today......our village had a massive leak........came back on around 4pm, so never really noticed anything.......except washing machine stopped.........

But, ever get the feeling you've forgotten something.........:scratchin

Until schumi watches twd tonight please hold off on comments until she sees it

Pretty please !

Don't want to spoil the fun for anyone still waiting to watch it

Until schumi watches twd tonight please hold off on comments until she sees it

Pretty please !

Don't want to spoil the fun for anyone still waiting to watch it

Thank you......I appreciate that.......watched it now..........

I won't mention anything either in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.........but my goodness!! What an episode...

Robo.......that is gorgeous!!!

I am very envious of that tree!!! (We just don't do that over here)

We do have one woman in our village that decorates every year......,fake hands in her trees outside, gravestones, cobwebs, skeletons and such........but generally you get a pumpkin outside.....lol.......

Looks fabulous :thumbsup2

Just keep visiting the darkside but walk a little slower and take rest breaks

I know it is hard for you with your physical health but you can still enjoy it
I was so happy when you posted months ago you were planning the Orlando trip

Hope you and your sweetie are doing fine and you'll be able to make the drive to Orlando again
Yeah that's what I did this year was take it slower than what I normally did and me and dw still had a great time.
Dw had been wanting to go to holy land for years and never got the time to go in the previous years so I surprised her this year and took a day off the dark side to take her since it wasn't a long drive from where we were staying.

Can't get my cemetery to load to big :-). I love Halloween.

House is decorated and ready for party on Monday.

I know some of the other homies decorate for Halloween.
IMG_1491.GIF

Last edited:
Love your trees and decor Robo. Yep, we just put our pumpkins out. Will carve them in Sunday.

Front door decorated too. DD did the decorating.

Cannot believe it is the last week of October. Time is flying. Though I should not be so amazed, Christmas decor is decking out many of the stores already.

Cool night, in my jammies now, as not going out. Soup and grilled cheese for dinner.

I have no idea when Halloween is celebrated in my area

You know I was not planning to do anything for it but mr Mac told me to go buy two big bags of candy in case we do have trick or treaters

I bought two large $10 bags of chocolate candy that I like

It is something I would eat if nobody shows up

The stores in my area malls have decided they will be closed thanksgiving day

Employees will have the day with family and not working in a store

Not sure if the stores up North will do the same
Can not imagine all the malls around Chicago doing that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter