Something About Nothing ... #12

For future knowledge in case anyone comes asking.

The promo or special event tickets on Undercover Tourist CANNOT be upgraded to annual passes.
However, the tickets like 2 day park, plus extra day free CAN as a 3 day ticket.
The 2 day, 2 free was marked PROMO. That's why I was unsure and glad I asked.

Schumi enjoy your movies. its a trilogy..........Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the ring,
The Two Towers....... The Return of the King.

So your a Jamie Lannister fan. He is easy on the eyes.

I will tell you Orlando Bloom looks better as a woodland elf.....LOL

Kick back with Gandalf and smoke a little Longbottom leaf in one of his cool pipes.

Schumi enjoy your movies. its a trilogy..........Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the ring,

Kick back with Gandalf and smoke a little Longbottom leaf in one of his cool pipes.

Sounds like a plan! About to pour some wine........so if I get bored that'll help.

Yes, DS has all the DVD's so we'll watch them all I assume...............have never liked Orlando Bloom in anything........but we'll see. Oh yeah Jamie is gorgeous!!!

Rain is bouncing down..........so dark already. Quite cosy with candles and a little lamp on! It's kinda like winter already..........

I had plans today which did not happen so will work on those plans tomorrow

Took son for a long drive and back home about ten minutes ago
Long story but won't bore you with it

No rain but I know it will happen someday

Hot humid and good ole summertime weather

I watched all of the LOTR movies at the theater...fell asleep a few times but enjoyed them as a whole.

Currently watching Zootopia and loving the a.c. after a hot humid day in the garden center...the heat must have brought out the rude people today as I had several challenging jerks...most of our customers are very nice chilled out peeps who like to dig in the dirt and watch things grow so I hope I reached my jerk quota for the week.

My DD loves her some Orlando Bloom...there's a shirtless poster of him in her room..looks pretty good to me :love:

Good to see tinyD posting again..you were missed.

Hope you all have a great weekend:flower1:

I watched all of the LOTR movies at the theater...fell asleep a few times but enjoyed them as a whole.

Currently watching Zootopia and loving the a.c. after a hot humid day in the garden center...the heat must have brought out the rude people today as I had several challenging jerks...most of our customers are very nice chilled out peeps who like to dig in the dirt and watch things grow so I hope I reached my jerk quota for the week.

My DD loves her some Orlando Bloom...there's a shirtless poster of him in her room..looks pretty good to me :love:

You enjoy that Bloom picture :D.........still don't get it.......but wouldn't do if we were all the same!

Ugh, rude people.........jerks should only be allowed to mix with their own kind..........unfortunately they are allowed to mix with normal folks.............hope your week gets easier.......::yes::

Didn't quite get LoTR...........think I need to watch it again.........it was a good movie but think I was distracted.........will try again.

Watching a rerun of Sherlock now..........still raining.

I had plans today which did not happen so will work on those plans tomorrow

Took son for a long drive and back home about ten minutes ago
Long story but won't bore you with it

No rain but I know it will happen someday

Hot humid and good ole summertime weather

Tomorrow is another day according to a great movie line..........:hug: You'll get there.

Although we have heavy rain........it's hot and humid..........will put our a/c unit on tonight again.........

I am so over this nasty heat! You can't spend any time outside without feeling exhausted :faint:

The only good thing to com out of this weather has been my ladybug, dragonfly and mantis that I brought in a few years ago have gone wild this year! We've got the coolest little mantis army.

Had family down for pre-BD dinner for GD. Nothing fancy but the heat got to me, stomach is out of sorts. All that food and no appetite. Ah well = leftovers will do. Tomorrow her 'real' party on a Star Wars themed river boat cruise for a few hours. Always nice to see the ex-in-laws - especially not when trapped on a boat for several hours lol.

Robo........4 apple trees, 4 plum trees, 4 leylandii and a few other ones that I have no clue what they are.......our gardener picked them for us weeks back before he took ill........we weren't blessed with green fingers at all! We already have a load of fruit trees but lost one last year due to fruit flies........lucky it was only the one........

We have a pond that I would really love all drained and filled in.......but apparently it's a massive job so maybe not!

Enjoy your yard work and swim...........

Mac,........after today I can consider renting them out........they did brilliantly on their own!! Glad weather is going to be good for your drive :)

Weather been so nice today.........but to change tonight........rain due.

No idea what the leylandii is, must Google. I'm not much for gardening but quite fond of a Japanese andromeda that was at one point a plant but it morphed into mature overgrown monster by the time we moved here nearly 20 years ago. I've slowly pruned it & coaxed it into becoming a small ornamental tree. Almost reminds me of my wheeping cherry trees but their flowers rarely last more than a week or two...always turns cold here after first warm spell and they drop.

For future knowledge in case anyone comes asking.

The promo or special event tickets on Undercover Tourist CANNOT be upgraded to annual passes.
However, the tickets like 2 day park, plus extra day free CAN as a 3 day ticket.
The 2 day, 2 free was marked PROMO. That's why I was unsure and glad I asked.

Interesting, thanx for pointing. I had reported on heavily discounted tix I bought more than a few years ago thru ticketmaster. They weren't able to be. Upgraded either at the gate.

He is rather ethereal as an elf - aaaah.

Didn't think much of him until I saw a picture. Of him paddle boarding with Katie perry, embracing his natural side. Well, not all of him, there was a rather large black box. Hehe Buzz is he's in talks for a super hero movie role

Good to see tinyD posting again..you were missed.

Hope you all have a great weekend:flower1:

There's a jerk quota - naw, an endless supply out there

Loves the movies, couldn't put my finger on which one I like the best. But two towers end battle is right up there. I'm big on epic types, war & monster movies especially thanks to my dad

I am water logged. Great trip to the beach.

Hey y'all. :wave2:

Welcome home! How was MB?

We were the same with a heat index of 108... AAAAAHHHHH! Actually, the hubs and I are looking at houses in the Georgia area!
I see I had a typo
It was 94 but it seemed better than the 99 we were having daily

What portion of GA are thinking about for a move ?

Had family down for pre-BD dinner for GD. Nothing fancy but the heat got to me, stomach is out of sorts. All that food and no appetite. Ah well = leftovers will do. Tomorrow her 'real' party on a Star Wars themed river boat cruise for a few hours. Always nice to see the ex-in-laws - especially not when trapped on a boat for several hours lol.

No idea what the leylandii is, must Google. I'm not much for gardening but quite fond of a Japanese andromeda that was at one point a plant but it morphed into mature overgrown monster by the time we moved here nearly 20 years ago. I've slowly pruned it & coaxed it into becoming a small ornamental tree. Almost reminds me of my wheeping cherry trees but their flowers rarely last more than a week or two...always turns cold here after first warm spell and they drop.

Interesting, thanx for pointing. I had reported on heavily discounted tix I bought more than a few years ago thru ticketmaster. They weren't able to be. Upgraded either at the gate.

He is rather ethereal as an elf - aaaah.

Didn't think much of him until I saw a picture. Of him paddle boarding with Katie perry, embracing his natural side. Well, not all of him, there was a rather large black box. Hehe Buzz is he's in talks for a super hero movie role

There's a jerk quota - naw, an endless supply out there

Loves the movies, couldn't put my finger on which one I like the best. But two towers end battle is right up there. I'm big on epic types, war & monster movies especially thanks to my dad

Welcome home! How was MB?
The cruise sounds fab!!! Happy bd to gd!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter