Something About Nothing ... #12

Have you tried a plunger Robbie?

If that doesn't work open the trap to see if anything is clogging the flow

YouTube it Robbie. Somehow a small measuring spoon got wedged under one of the blades in our disposal the other day. Watched a YouTube video, took the disposal apart and dislodged the spoon. YouTube is the real 8th wonder of the world!

Planning a September trip now. Dang Schumi, we will just miss you in september and October. :sad:

Planning a September trip now. Dang Schumi, we will just miss you in september and October. :sad:

:sad1:

There's always next year..........:thumbsup2

Although next year is a bit of a mystery right now........we have a special birthday for me :blush: and our 25th wedding anniversary both in September next year........so trying to decide if we want to go somewhere else :eek: Maybe a Californian wine adventure, Vegas, NY or just stick to Orlando........maybe a bit of each........decisions..........

There's a whole lot of the USA we'd like to see..........

Beautiful day here today..........we have 90F again..........definitely plan to sit out this afternoon............

3 weeks till overnight at airport..........:D

Morning Sans family :wave2: checking out the dis this morning :surfweb: hope everyone is having a great start to their hump day. I know Schumi is she has warm temps and sun :sunny:

Tropical storm brewing out in the Atlantic hope it misses us. Not exactly the welcome back home to the Sunshine state I was wishing for.

Warm and humid here. It's saying rain today. Need to get my swim in before it starts crying outside.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.

And had that nacho crab appetizer today before our meal

Really good stuff !

I do need to try and get that this year...........Tom loves those steam pot thingys........lots of goodies in there........I just love seafood!!! Crabs, lobster, scallops........anything!

Morning Sans family :wave2: checking out the dis this morning :surfweb: hope everyone is having a great start to their hump day. I know Schumi is she has warm temps and sun :sunny:

Tropical storm brewing out in the Atlantic hope it misses us. Not exactly the welcome back home to the Sunshine state I was wishing for.

Warm and humid here. It's saying rain today. Need to get my swim in before it starts crying outside.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.

Enjoy your swim Robo.........sounds fabulous right now..........

Now I want seafood for dinner tonight..........

Get the specials before you go and the coupons

Enter your birthdate for a period you will be in Orlando

When they send you your bd coupon it will be valid for 8 days

Humpty hump all

Tooth no issue today - other than tangling with dental floss. Creature of. Habit need to remember or. Will yank that bad boy out.

All this crab talk is making me hungry for seafood...I'm trying to stay on my pre-trip diet here homies...now to go figure out how to make chicken taste like crab:scratchin

Old bay, good on chicken too

I've already decided what I want from Cowfish. Maybe. Not sure if I'll get a burger with my sushi, lol.

We're having problems with our sink. Whenever we use the dishwasher, it backs up into the sink.

Mmmmm sushi.

Just got home from see A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder. It was an excellent fun show. I can definitely see why it won the best musical Tony. Highly recommend if it comes to your city soon!

Your minionions always gets a giggle out of me

I just have the blahs and boohoos since last week
But try to be here as much as I can between my sobs
Such is life

Was looking at pictures of my parental units
Need to stop doing that and move on

Anyhoot weather here has been lovely
It was only 93 yesterday and think another day like yesterday will happen again

Where is Lynne g?
Do we need to send the search party out for her as she usually is the first one up here to make our coffee.....

Get the specials before you go and the coupons

Enter your birthdate for a period you will be in Orlando

When they send you your bd coupon it will be valid for 8 days

The menu does appeal to us.........plan to go, I might actually do that this year........I'm always getting into trouble from friends for not signing up for this coupon and that..........had a voucher once for something or other.........forgot about it! Was only for $10 off or something........but holy moly my friend went on as though I had committed a crime for not using it..........:rotfl:

I just have the blahs and boohoos since last week
But try to be here as much as I can between my sobs
Such is life

Was looking at pictures of my parental units
Need to stop doing that and move on

Anyhoot weather here has been lovely
It was only 93 yesterday and think another day like yesterday will happen again

:hug: :hug:

Looking at pictures is nice, but I know it can get upsetting. Hard to stop doing it though............

Lucky you on the weather been bouncing down all day here with rain..........low cloud and very foggy almost. Promised us thunder and lightning.........never happened! Gone off slightly now so hopefully by time we are ready to walk round to village pub for dinner it'll be clear.

Went out shopping earlier to get DH some tees and stuff.......and I got new luggage.........yep, purple..........:thumbsup2 Well, kinda plum purple........love them!

Hope your Thursday is a good one...........:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter