**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

I'm heading down on a solo trip at POR October 28th to November 8th. I do have a wedding that I'm part of for a few days but I'm hoping to meet up with some fellow solo travellers.

I love Disney and am thrilled that my friend is having a Disney Wedding and love the thought of a solo trip, but it's the dining that has me a little nervous.

I know there are a few restaurants that I want to try, that don't like allowing (Edit: 1 Person)ADR's, Ohana, Narcoosee's and California Grill as examples.

If anyone is thinking of planning a solo trip for this period of time and needs a ride/dining buddy, or if you're local and wouldn't mind some conversation over a great Disney dinner, please let me know.

I'm heading down on a solo trip at POR October 28th to November 8th. I do have a wedding that I'm part of for a few days but I'm hoping to meet up with some fellow solo travellers.

I love Disney and am thrilled that my friend is having a Disney Wedding and love the thought of a solo trip, but it's the dining that has me a little nervous.

I know there are a few restaurants that I want to try, that don't like allowing ADR's, Ohana, Narcoosee's and California Grill as examples.

If anyone is thinking of planning a solo trip for this period of time and needs a ride/dining buddy, or if you're local and wouldn't mind some conversation over a great Disney dinner, please let me know.

Hi, I'll be there during the first part of your trip, although I'm probably leaving WDW on Nov. 2. I may be solo or I may have one other friend with me, but would welcome some company either way, for California Grill and some other restaurants. Sending you a PM.

Hello I'm still fairly new on the boards but I'm looking at a potential two week solo trip in Feb if my friend passes her driving test. I'm looking forward to it but two weeks is a long time without good conversation so if anyone would like to meet and chat Disney I would love it :)

I am looking to hit Disney for the 24 hour day; but none of my friends can or want to go...I'm looking for people to join up with.

Going on my first solo trip to WDW end of September and can hardly wait to get there. :hyper:

Totally excited for the 24 hour Disney Day. I'm not heading there till later though. I want to be there for the majority of the time you're not normally allowed to be in the park. Thinking about getting there around 8pm or later.

Has anyone else been to these 24hour Disney Day's before? A friend of mine told me they shut down some of the rides, I dont want to be disappointed. I kind of want to ride thunder mountain as the sun comes up. Anyone else? =]

Totally excited for the 24 hour Disney Day. I'm not heading there till later though. I want to be there for the majority of the time you're not normally allowed to be in the park. Thinking about getting there around 8pm or later. Has anyone else been to these 24hour Disney Day's before? A friend of mine told me they shut down some of the rides, I dont want to be disappointed. I kind of want to ride thunder mountain as the sun comes up. Anyone else? =]

I've been to the previous 2 and will be there for this one as well. Ive gotten used to how to handle them lol. I will be heading a meet-up for this one. If you have any questions PM me

I've never been and was really excited about the 24 hour day until I talked to some friends who have been through it before. I felt like I was listening to a griseled war vet recounting his worst day of battle. The stories got worse and worse as they went on until I realized this is one repository of humanity I may not want to be around.

Much respect to those of you who make it. Even more to those of you who make it back.

I've never been and was really excited about the 24 hour day until I talked to some friends who have been through it before. I felt like I was listening to a griseled war vet recounting his worst day of battle. The stories got worse and worse as they went on until I realized this is one repository of humanity I may not want to be around. Much respect to those of you who make it. Even more to those of you who make it back.

You wanna hear a war story? Ask about the Villains party at HS last year. Horrible. Just horrible. I can't go back there without thinking of that night.

I'm going & also trying to find others to join - Can't wait :)

I will be creating a thread about two weeks from the event. We can get a FB group together and exchange numbers. I have organized 2 previous meet-ups for the past two 24-Hour parties as well as a few meet-ups for the Adults board lol. So I'm down for it again. PM me if you want

Anyone going solo in the parks today? Im going to head over to Magic Kingdom in a bit. My plans: to get coffee and maybe find a nice place to read.

Also my friend is a new skipper on Jungle Cruise, so i'll be checking out that ride sometime.

Anyone going solo in the parks today? Im going to head over to Magic Kingdom in a bit. My plans: to get coffee and maybe find a nice place to read. Also my friend is a new skipper on Jungle Cruise, so i'll be checking out that ride sometime.

I'm semi local and will be down in a few weeks for a RunDisney race.

I'm semi local and will be down in a few weeks for a RunDisney race.

Sweet! I did NOT find a place to read in Magic Kingdom... I'm going to try Epcot next! I like the park music better there anyway!

Also, I will be at Hollywood Studios on Easter. I wonder if its going to be busy....

Sweet! I did NOT find a place to read in Magic Kingdom... I'm going to try Epcot next! I like the park music better there anyway! Also, I will be at Hollywood Studios on Easter. I wonder if its going to be busy....

Lol. I can promise you it will be easy.

As far as a reading spot. Grab a table over by Rose and Crown. There is a little alcove with table set up. Don't need a reservation. Or go to Spice Road and grab a table. LOTS of places

Lol. I can promise you it will be easy.

As far as a reading spot. Grab a table over by Rose and Crown. There is a little alcove with table set up. Don't need a reservation. Or go to Spice Road and grab a table. LOTS of places

Thats what I figured! There are so many little places to sit in Epcot. Theres also an area under a bridge I like to hang out in, and now that I think of it would be PERFECT.

Thats what I figured! There are so many little places to sit in Epcot. Theres also an area under a bridge I like to hang out in, and now that I think of it would be PERFECT.

Sounds nice. Grab a drink and some grub and relax. Hold to see you around first weekend of May!

Do you know what park you'll be in?

Yea. On Friday the 2nd I will be at either a water park during the day. But for dinner I will be at MK I have a ressie at be Our guest. Saturday I will be relaxing for my race that night at AK and Sunday prolly Epcot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter