Sisters’ Trip Including Mandara Spa at PBH, June 2023 ~ Complete

From previous post about walking paths:

IMG_0109.jpeg

IMG_0110.jpeg
It’s so nice to slow the pace sometimes.

Then I checked last minute on the website for a Mythos reservation near lunch time… and yay we got it!! Along the way though we stopped in the All Hallow’s Eve Boutique. I love this store! I feel like it’s sometimes like a mini HHN tribute store.

IMG_0111.jpeg

IMG_0112.jpeg
Again, universal’s attention to detail :lovestruc

IMG_0115.jpeg

IMG_0116.jpeg

IMG_0117.jpeg

These scenes have come full circle, as the showing of the movie they’re “filming” is included in a viewing party upstairs at The Dead Coconut Club currently.

Fast forward and here they are viewing their masterpiece at the “Drive-in”:

IMG_0754.jpeg

IMG_0752.jpeg
If you zoom into the above pic, (even though it’s a bit hard to see), you’ll see the sign no longer says coming soon as it did in the above gift shop, but instead ‘Revenge of the Red Planet Movie Premier’. I liked how they created a whole story line instead of just putting in something random.

Then we had a delicious lunch with a lovely view at Mythos.

IMG_0121.jpeg
(Food pics in next post)

Last edited:
Continued from previous post…
IMG_0119.jpeg

IMG_0118.jpeg

Well the pics do not do justice so you’ll have to trust me that everything was tasty! 😃

I just love the atmosphere here and watching the coasters while you eat.

Before catching an Uber to the airport, we just had to conclude our sisters’ trip with a round of drinks at Strong Water. Consistently delicious!

IMG_0123.jpeg

We truly had a wonderful time! It was so nice showing her around property since she had not visited for quite awhile. But most importantly, it was such a special time to just have each other and get caught up. We certainly do not do that enough.

I hope you liked reading this report and I hope it helps someone. I’ve been back several times and have tried more things at the Minions Land, then later had a split Universal/Disney stay and most recently visited for a weekend and attended HHN for a night. I’ll have to soon write about those experiences. Until then, take care and Happy Autumn/Halloween!!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your report. Looks like you and your sister has a wonderful time visiting the parks and enjoying good food and drink.

Happy Autumn/ Halloween to you too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter