Sharing the Disney Magic with Family & Friends-DL Diamond Anniversary-DCA F&W Fest Kiosks & The End!

Wow - what a lovely room for your amazing dinner. And all the food looks absolutely delish!

As for the fuzzy wuzzy - hey - your deserve it! What a great birthday celebration. Glad you made it back to the villa WITHOUT turning into a puddle on the floor and - the best part - NO Hangover! I love red wine but it is notorius for not agreeing with me after a few too many glasses.

Fantastic Celebration. Thanks for sharing!

I think part of theproblem was they didn't pour the first wine until the first course was served, or right before and folks may have consumed it quickly as a result. After that they caught up in spades on the wine and some of us ended up with a backlog for a bit

I seem to remember having the glass of wine for a while before the course arrived, but we've already seen that my memory is not quite perfect from this night. I just know that the glass was down a ways by the time the first course arrived.

I am sorry but that made me cranky there were plenty of options. What exactly were their restrictions anyway? Some of us suspect their extra items might have been the real cause for the delay of the first course but who knows. I just, oh, I don't know. Someone invites you to an amazing dinner and you have to have your own special thing? I don't get it.

Clearly not a gluten or dairy restriciton

No, they're just picky. Here was their list that they filled out on the survey I sent out for dietary restrictions. The main reason that I did that survey was to get them to tell me all their things they wouldn't eat. I knew that most of the stuff that would be served would be on their "we don't like it" list. Most of the questions on the survey could have been answered by an email asking if you'd by there both nights and did you need a ticket? But I thought it would be more delicate if I made it seem like I was asking everyone the same questions. Here's what they wrote verbatim:

Elinor & Gregg - No tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles, seafood, brains, organs, nuts

Stephanie – No tomatoes, seafood, animal organs, brains, any form of testicles, mushrooms, olives, horseradish, tartar sauce, squash, wasabi, bleu cheese

AJ - I dislike tomatoes, and brains and internal organs, and pickles

I had the mushroom, it was amazing! I heard the onion was equally so.

They were both awesome.

Susie said they were fabulous!

If I could eat eggplant without my skin itching, I would probably like it a lot. She and her husband normally eat Vegan, so they went "off program" for the party.

It was also HUGE! Oh my goodness, the portions were insane. Very flavorful and tender. I have a pretty big appetite and couldn't finish it.

Yeah, come to think of it, the steaks I've seen on regular customer's plates were half that height.

Ok, what's the deal with the fork? Your dad was taking picutres...or using his phone to light it up and inspect it and for the life of us we couldn't figure out what he was doing?

Jim licking the plate was a riot. The deathstar was also huge but SOOOOO yummy!

I have no idea why they were taking pictures of the fork!

Close enough :) Important thing is you made it back, slept well and woke no worse for the wear.

:goodvibes

I really, really want to try Steakhouse 55. We ate breakfast there on our trip out there with the BSM group. We tried to eat dinner there but it was closed for a private party. (I suspect the whole Tony Baxter thing that was going on while we were there!)

Marcel wasn't working there then, but now it's an awesome place to dine, we love it there.

It's nice when you can have such a good time that your friends have to help you home, yet you wake up without a hangover. I've been taking some drugs for back pain and went to a concert last Sunday where my friend had a good friend in the band, so we hung out with the band until 2 AM. I didn't have a DROP of alcohol and came to the next day with a splitting headache! I complained all day about having the hangover without having the fun! :rotfl2:

Sorry you had that happen!

All I can say is WOW !
A Beautiful Birthday Bash !
You had a fab celebration.
Loved seeing the menu from dinner it looks very posh.

Thanks! It was a lot of fun.

Great people and the Villa with the view and all the food you brought and cooked, too.
Your cakes were so amazing.
Your shoes and dress adorable.
Good Times and Good People - you are blessed !

It was so great! I would love to relive it again! :)

Hope all is well.

Well sort of, when I can get through responses, I'll post another life update.

Last edited:
I'm now home and caught up. I can understand why Fran gave up on the study medication and went back to the oral meds, she needed to get some relief.

Love the update on the birthday bash.

Firstly I am sorry to hear about Fran :-( send her our best wishes.

Yeah, she now has some special challenges because of her choices, I'll update when I can.

Oh my re the flirting with your Father. We had that once with Jo's step dad. Super embrassing.

Yeah, I guess that's what happens when your friends span multiple generations, and you don't realize that your parents are also fair game! :eek:

Steakhouse 55 looks the works. I love the style of the restaurant. You describe it well. The theme is very classy but fun. Pitched just right for signature dining.

Love the menu and the table laid out like that.

It was so cool, after the casual night in the room, this was a great "night out" for all of us!

Scallops , salad yes yes get me to that bison... Oh my meatballs seriously? No way would I have opted for that. Look at that slab of fabulous meat. Cooked to perfection. The Death Star! What an ending it would be to Star Wars that the Death Star was consumed into a 50 year olds digestive system. I love that dessert. Looks amazing.

Everything was just awesome! We love every bite!

Perfect menu, setting and you all look nice. Sounds like somebody was a little tipsy hick.. Lol..

Why not! It's your birthday! Glad it went so well.

Yes, I was definitely tipsy, but I blame most of it on the massage, but a bit could have been on the wine, I'm not discounting that!

In this pic, @eandesmom @rentayenta and @jedijill started singing DH's absolute favorite song by Alanis Morissitte "Ironic" and totally joined in with the girls! :rotfl:

Since I have no idea of this song, I totally missed this.

Even though it was a bit of a wait, I think everyone enjoyed themselves with all the company (and extra glass of wine! :hyper:)

I know you all were totally going off and having your own convos, for a while, I didn't know who to talk to because I couldn't understand what Alberto was saying with his thick accent.

Loved the scallops! So glad I picked this.

OH! And remember the convo that @rentayenta was having with Fran. "There should be no 'Or' on the menu. It should be 'And'" :laughing::rotfl:

I loved the scallops, and I'm sure they had the convo, but I don't remember it. :rolleyes1

@rentayenta let me have a bite and as good as it was, i'm so glad I didn't order it. It was a surprisingly large portion that would have filled me up immediately!

I'm sure it would have filled anyone up, that looked like some hearty dense pasta!

The blue cheese was delicious!

I think it made the salad!

This was SO GOOD! I had the onion soup but I think I stole a bite, yet again, from Jenny. And I think Leonard ended up stealing some of Fran's soup when she left to use the restroom!

That doesn't surprise me! Both soups were so good! I loved them both, but dinner at S55 is so filling you can't eat everything! That's what I love about it. You definitely don't leave hungry!

:rotfl::rotfl2:
Also, not sure if you remember all the Bison jokes DH and Jim were throwing out :scared: :lmao:

You'll definitely have to remind me, (if it's DIS friendly) this is where the fuzziness started to kick in.

:snooty:

Also, I missed seeing Chef Marcel :sad: Jenny and I were in the restroom :sad2:

I'm sorry, he's such a nice guy! I wish that we could actually see him more, we did in his previous job, he and I used to actually talk about cooking and stuff, but he's so busy now all he can do is pop in and out.

That's what friends are for! To allow you to let go and have fun on your birthday. And yeah, there was no way you could have made the walk back to the room. The rest of the group had a fun walk back though!

I've never had friends like that before, so it was actually so cool to be transported back to the room. I'm glad you all enjoyed the walk back.

:rotfl2::thumbsup2

That is pretty amazing. Seriously, I think I would have been seeing the toilet all night. So a huge :worship: from me!

I'm hoping I didn't have any unexpected visits with the garden that I don't remember, and no one is telling me about. But if I did that might explain why I felt OK the next day. Or it could be that I have a lot of training under my belt. Either way, it seems that my integrity is being kept in tact. And I'm thankful for that.

Finally caught back up on your latest report and what an amazing dinner and the backroom at the Steakhouse 55 looks great. All of your food choices from the menu look amazing.

What an absolutely amazing dinner! Great company, great food, what else could you need. That menu is too cool, I hope they gave you one to take home.

And the restaurant is beautiful, love the room you were in.

I'm sorry Fran is having such a hard time :( I know we've still got 4 months but would it be better if I didn't stay over on the 14th? I can just come over for dinner and visit and go to DL.

11 days? Fabulous! Tell us more.........

Feel free to complain! :hug: I am so excited for you and that you're moving. How wonderfully exciting for you.

I had yesterday off and I'm in the office today, so no complaining necessary today, but I'm ready to move :hyper:

It was a 5 night cruise on the Magic, and then 5 nights at Vero Beach. It was amazing. Totally relaxing but we did tons of stuff. It was exactly what we both needed. Sat on the beach, played in the ocean, saw lots of movies on the ship, ate lots of delicious food. Perfect vacation :cloud9:

Any news about your job situation?

Welcome back, I am glad it was amazing but yay for moving.

I'm so excited to move! :hyper: January 28 will be my last day working here, and several vacations inbetween. Hopefully I can make it without too much stress.

With my kids? No, no idea what you're talking about.

:rotfl2:

Foreshadowing...

::yes::

I'll take your word for it. No weeds for me!

Too bitter!

Hey, it's your birthday. Knock yourself out!

:rockband:

:sad2: This poor guy. I'm surprised he still shows his face.

Actually he just loves it! The more he can put himself out there, the more he loves it!

Uh oh...well, just start making crap up for the rest of the TR. That's what I'd do.

:rotfl:

So awesome!

:thumbsup2

Any pink elephants yet?

Just Heffalumps and Woozels!

No photos? I don't know if I should be proud of your friends or disappointed.:rotfl2:

:rolleyes1 :flower1:

Catching up again.

What a great day starting with breakfast with the boys and then some spa time!

It was very nice and relaxing.

Love the collages that Alicia made. How fun!

Weren't they great?

Love your Mickey shoes. They are super cute.

I was so glad to find a place to wear them!

I remember the girls posting that picture from the pool. I was SO jelly, probably because it was still freezing here.

I couldn't take that kind of weather. It's dark and overcast here today and has been every morning for the past week.

A manly Manhattan???? too funny! :rotfl2:

Back to read more.

He really enjoyed it.

Wow - what a lovely room for your amazing dinner. And all the food looks absolutely delish!

It was so nice and we all felt so special!

As for the fuzzy wuzzy - hey - your deserve it! What a great birthday celebration. Glad you made it back to the villa WITHOUT turning into a puddle on the floor and - the best part - NO Hangover! I love red wine but it is notorius for not agreeing with me after a few too many glasses.

Fantastic Celebration. Thanks for sharing!

I need another one about now!

I'm now home and caught up. I can understand why Fran gave up on the study medication and went back to the oral meds, she needed to get some relief.

Love the update on the birthday bash.

Yeah, I know WHY she did it, but I wish she would have consulted with the Doctor. She has now placed her immune system at terrible risk for the next three months. We probably can't go on the band trip now because of it.

Finally caught back up on your latest report and what an amazing dinner and the backroom at the Steakhouse 55 looks great. All of your food choices from the menu look amazing.

It was a great dinner!

What an absolutely amazing dinner! Great company, great food, what else could you need. That menu is too cool, I hope they gave you one to take home.

And the restaurant is beautiful, love the room you were in.

It was so much fun! I did get to take one home, but most other people forgot to take them.

I'm sorry Fran is having such a hard time :( I know we've still got 4 months but would it be better if I didn't stay over on the 14th? I can just come over for dinner and visit and go to DL.

It's up to you. I'm sure she will feel better by then, but whatever you are comfortable with. We will be spending 5 nights together on the cruise, you are still going aren't you?

It's up to you. I'm sure she will feel better by then, but whatever you are comfortable with. We will be spending 5 nights together on the cruise, you are still going aren't you?

Yes, I'm still going on the cruise. And VERY EXCITED!!!! :hyper: No matter that I'll be at WDW the week before... It was the best time for a friend to go and she hasn't been for 22 years.

I have a waitlist in for VGC for the 15th-18th, but if it doesn't come through by August I'm going to book PP or the DL Hotel. I don't want to stress Fran at all though. I'll ask again as it gets closer.

Yes, I'm still going on the cruise. And VERY EXCITED!!!! :hyper: No matter that I'll be at WDW the week before... It was the best time for a friend to go and she hasn't been for 22 years.

I have a waitlist in for VGC for the 15th-18th, but if it doesn't come through by August I'm going to book PP or the DL Hotel. I don't want to stress Fran at all though. I'll ask again as it gets closer.

Did you want to make a brunch and / or dinner reservation at Palo? We should double check and see that our dining reservations are still linked after Jenny canceled.

@Pinkocto and @franandaj I am SO glad you ladies are all still cruising. I am so sad we'll miss. Hopefully I'll see both of you that week in October in So Cal! :grouphug:

I hope we can all meet up before Fran and I get on the 2 day cruise!

I had yesterday off and I'm in the office today, so no complaining necessary today, but I'm ready to move :hyper:

It was a 5 night cruise on the Magic, and then 5 nights at Vero Beach. It was amazing. Totally relaxing but we did tons of stuff. It was exactly what we both needed. Sat on the beach, played in the ocean, saw lots of movies on the ship, ate lots of delicious food. Perfect vacation :cloud9:

Any news about your job situation?

I'm so excited to move! :hyper: January 28 will be my last day working here, and several vacations inbetween. Hopefully I can make it without too much stress.

Job situation resolved! party: I posted about in my thread.

I am sooooooo happy for you. Have you found a place or is it much too early?

What a fabulous vacation! :cloud9: How was vero? Are you doing a report? Did you stay DVC? :hyper: How was the cruise? Funnelvision? Pizza? Late or early dining? What ports?

@Pinkocto and @franandaj I am SO glad you ladies are all still cruising. I am so sad we'll miss. Hopefully I'll see both of you that week in October in So Cal! :grouphug:

Things have been so crazy I'm sorry we haven't been able to catch up on the phone. Yes absolutely and definitely we'll catch up at DL. Have your dates changed on when you're going to get there? I remember the 15th. I know you included me in the offsite hotel but I think I'm going to splurge and do onsite. I had to cancel a trip and have points to use up. Does that mess you up?

Job situation resolved! party: I posted about in my thread.

I am sooooooo happy for you. Have you found a place or is it much too early?

What a fabulous vacation! :cloud9: How was vero? Are you doing a report? Did you stay DVC? :hyper: How was the cruise? Funnelvision? Pizza? Late or early dining? What ports?

I am soooooo happy for you about that job! I just posted on your thread. That sounds like a great resolution!!!!

Too early about the move, I won't know where I'm moving specifically until I get a job, I'm not limiting myself to a certain area. The time is just flying by now, 7 months to go :teeth:

No report for this last trip, life is just too hectic right now. We stayed at Disney's Vero Beach Resort, same that I did last year after our cruise. It was amazing. Mom fell in love with the place, I knew she would. There's nothing like being right on the ocean. Oh definitely Funnelvision, lots of Funnelvision. Frozen and Hercules come to mind but there were others. Of course pizza! popcorn:: the ship stopped at Key West, Nassau, and Castaway Cay but we only got off at Castaway. It was amazing! Less than a month ago but it seems like ages :( I wish I hadn't given my job so much time but I've got to stick to my word. Each week is a headache, some days are good but others are quite bad.

Did you want to make a brunch and / or dinner reservation at Palo? We should double check and see that our dining reservations are still linked after Jenny canceled.

I hope we can all meet up before Fran and I get on the 2 day cruise!

I was trying to check if we were still linked, I couldn't tell. I think I'm going to skip Palo, mom and I did this last trip and we were perfectly content. Not to mention my belly was happier. But we must have regular dinners together if you're ok with that :)

Things have been so crazy I'm sorry we haven't been able to catch up on the phone. Yes absolutely and definitely we'll catch up at DL. Have your dates changed on when you're going to get there? I remember the 15th. I know you included me in the offsite hotel but I think I'm going to splurge and do onsite. I had to cancel a trip and have points to use up. Does that mess you up?

Heck no! Splurge girl! I would if I could. party:

Too early about the move, I won't know where I'm moving specifically until I get a job, I'm not limiting myself to a certain area. The time is just flying by now, 7 months to go :teeth:

I am soon excited for you! How does your mama feel about it?

No report for this last trip, life is just too hectic right now. We stayed at Disney's Vero Beach Resort, same that I did last year after our cruise. It was amazing. Mom fell in love with the place, I knew she would. There's nothing like being right on the ocean. Oh definitely Funnelvision, lots of Funnelvision. Frozen and Hercules come to mind but there were others. Of course pizza! popcorn:: the ship stopped at Key West, Nassau, and Castaway Cay but we only got off at Castaway. It was amazing! Less than a month ago but it seems like ages :( I wish I hadn't given my job so much time but I've got to stick to my word. Each week is a headache, some days are good but others are quite bad.

Life is NUTS right now; I hear ya. Vero looks incredible. :cloud9: I am trying to talk Michael into a DVC no parks vacation like Aulani or Vero.

Funnelvision is my favorite. So glad you got to enjoy it again. How was the water in CC? I am dying to go when the water is warm.

Sorry about the job headache. You are very kind for giving so much time. Any way they'll release you early? Could you leave earlier and still use them as a good reference?

We keep saying we will go to Vero for a day or two when at WDW, but that has not happened yet
We have been to Hilton Head and it was a great relaxing vaca.

I was trying to check if we were still linked, I couldn't tell. I think I'm going to skip Palo, mom and I did this last trip and we were perfectly content. Not to mention my belly was happier. But we must have regular dinners together if you're ok with that :)

OK. I'm trying to figure out whether to dress up for one of the pirate nights. Evidently on the 2 nighter one is a special night (like Golden Mickeys) so with the B2B we get two pirate nights. We will go to Palo on one of the pirate nights and one of the sea days. Are you planning to dress up?

OK, so enough of hijack Alison's thread to talk about jobs and vacation. I understand, but perhaps we could shift this discussion over to Jenny's TR and get back to the business of wrapping up my birthday weekend and getting on with the PTR of Naked Jim!

Brief Life Update

So life has been crazy lately. There was all the stuff with Fran and her meds, the ongoing move out from our old place, and then the band got uprooted from our home of 17 years.

Fran was going to participate in the drug study, but the drug just didn't give her pain relief soon enough. A week after the first infusion she was so stiff that she couldn't even bring a can of soda to her mouth. She could barely eat, and I had to hold a can of soda with a straw for her to sip from. It was the middle of Memorial Day weekend and she felt like she had no options. So she started taking the pills which give results within 24-48 hours.

By Monday she was feeling much better and called the Doctor's office Tuesday to let them know what she did. Wednesday we got a call back that he wanted to see her the next day and to stop the pills immediately. At the appointment Thursday she rode her scooter and tried to appear as pathetic as possible. Eventually he did say that she could continue with the pills but she was going to have some restrictions.

For those not wanting an RA lesson you can skip ahead, but this is what's going on in her body. RA causes your immune system to attack the joints in your body. So the premise behind RA medicine is that it supresses elements of the users immune system. The study drug suppresses "B" cells in the bloodstream. The "B" cells are the ones that make antibodies to fight viruses. The pill that she is currently taking, Xeljanz, is a Janus-Kinase inhibitor. Janus kinase (JAK) is a family of intracellular, nonreceptor tyrosine kinases that transduce cytokine-mediated signals, in English I believe that this means that it causes her body not send the signals to deploy certain virus fighting elements. These are completely different than the B cells which are also being surpressed.

So if we look at this as a war on Fran's body. She's got two heavy hitters battling the RA, but that leaves the back door open to guerilla forces like the common cold, bronchitis, or even pneumonia. :eek: She will be in this double whammy situation from her immune system until September at which point she can resume normal behavior, but this means that the band convention in Indianapolis in August will be a no go. We were considering whether or not to do this or the Star Trek convention (same weekend), but that's a no go as well. Also a no go is the D23 Expo. We had already poo poo'ed it when we didn't get Sorcerer's tickets, but now we know she shouldn't be around large crowds carrying potential diseases. We will cancel our reservations at the Hilton for sure. Luckily the study drug will have worn off by the time we go on our cruise in October.

So that's where we stand as far as medications and trips go, no real big trips for a while but we have a few local things coming up in July. On the next front is our move from our old house. We have a potential tenant to move in August 1st. I always say "potential" because I have learned that until you have the first check and a signed rental agreement in hand, you can't count on anything, though I have a good feeling about this one. We aren't doing the whole granite counter tops and replace all the appliances because everything is in good condition and pretty new. We are just doing paint, carpets, ceiling fans and blinds. I think this will be a good one since I have a connection. Feel free to chime in if you feel comfortable.

The contractor should be starting on there later this week, provided we can get rid of the 12 bookcases that are in there. We have them listed on Craigslist and already two people have responded saying that they would like four of them, but again until they are gone and I have the money in hand.... We have just a few things left to get out of there. Today we should have that all wrapped up.

Here's the thing that has been killing us. About three weeks ago a guy from the church where our band has rehearsed for some 17 years came into the rehearsal. He was grumpy and not a very nice man. He took our conductor Justin aside and told him that they would be renovating soon. There is a VERY BAD mold problem in one of our storage rooms and we had to throw away a lot of memorabilia as it was damaged beyond repair. It is so bad that if you spend any time in that room your lungs feel like they are on fire. The people at the church said that they had the room inspected and that there was no mold. You tell me, I took this picture yesterday while we were packing up.

It's so bad the plaster is peeling off the walls.

During the renovations we would not be able to use the room for rehearsal and all our stuff would need to be removed from the building. After the renovation they would be "reevaluating all rental contracts." Basically we're getting tossed out for an indefinite amount of time and if we come back we would be paying through the nose.

Luckily we had been in negotiations with the church where we have been performing our concerts to move our rehearsals there. The main problem with the new church was they had less storage space to offer us, but with this new development it made sense to move our location. Plus the new church is about to build a new wing on some land they recently aquired. If we could hold out for a year or so, they could offer us the same if not more storage, sans mold and for the same monthly rent.

This will be a good move for us. Once we make their church our home base, not only will they give us a better deal on our rental rates for the hall where we play our Spring and Fall concerts, but we will be in good company. The Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles and Vox Femina (women's chorus) both rehearse there, as well as several other community music groups. The church wants to make their complex a hub for music and culture in Los Angeles. They have the largest church pipe organ in the world and hold organ concerts often as well.

The new church is giving us enough space to store the percussion instruments that we use each week. The largest and most valuable asset that the band owns is the library. It's held in 12 file cabinets jam packed full of music. Because Fran doesn't trust anyone to care for it properly she has volunteered us for the job. I'm OK with that, but I just wish that it wasn't happening at a time when I am so swamped with trying to get #2 ready for the contractor. So we have spent our last few weekends, boxing up the music at the church and filling our Expedition with bankers boxes full of music to bring to the garage at our old house. These are all empty.

I have equally as many boxes in my garage.

During the week, I have been spending time refiling the music into our file cabinets. We already had eight file cabinets in the garage from when we had the sheet music business, so it’s been a relatively easy move. I needed three of the band’s large file cabinets (two of which we have already moved), and another guy will be bringing three smaller cabinets in another week. I have to move stuff in the garage around to make space for the three small cabinets.

We hope to have our first rehearsal in the new church on June 30th. I hope to have the contractor working in #2 later this week. Then we can relax a bit (relatively).

On the good news end, this TR is back to being a PTR for our trip with Naked Jim! Last week I booked our temporary accommodations for our “redo” of the Naked Jim trip. Because I am somewhat out of points, we can now only stay for three nights at the Wilderness Lodge, so I booked us in for April 29-May 1. For now I have us staying the next four nights in an Accessible Treehouse Villa from May 1- May 5, but at 7 months, I hope to change that to add one more night at the VWL, and then three nights in a Bungalow at the Poly! :banana: Doesn't that sound cool?

Up next! we wrap up the weekend at the Grand Villa!

then the band got uprooted from our home of 17 years.

Oh no.

She will be in this double whammy situation from her immune system until September at which point she can resume normal behavior, but this means that the band convention in Indianapolis in August will be a no go.

That is seriously scary that a single dose of a drug can have such a prolonged effect. I am sorry that your travel plans hit another roadblock.

Luckily the study drug will have worn off by the time we go on our cruise in October.

I am glad that at least the cruise is safe.

We have a potential tenant to move in August 1st.

That is wonderful news.

I think this will be a good one since I have a connection.

Oh, I think I have an inkling what this may be and if it is, this will be amazing for everybody involved.

he contractor should be starting on there later this week, provided we can get rid of the 12 bookcases that are in there. We have them listed on Craigslist and already two people have responded saying that they would like four of them, but again until they are gone and I have the money in hand....

I keep my fingers crossed that everything goes according to plan.

We have just a few things left to get out of there. Today we should have that all wrapped up.

What a relief. Well done.

You tell me, I took this picture yesterday while we were packing up.

That definitely looks like mould to me.

Basically we're getting tossed out for an indefinite amount of time and if we come back we would be paying through the nose.

That does not sound good at all.

Luckily we had been in negotiations with the church where we have been performing our concerts to move our rehearsals there.

I am glad that you have a plan B.

Plus the new church is about to build a new wing on some land they recently aquired. If we could hold out for a year or so, they could offer us the same if not more storage, sans mold and for the same monthly rent.

This sounds like a much better fit. Just a shame that you will have to wait for a year until you can fully move in.

The new church is giving us enough space to store the percussion instruments that we use each week.

That is at least something.

I hope to have the contractor working in #2 later this week.

That is great news. I had no idea that you are getting so close to that.

:banana: Doesn't that sound cool?

That definitely sounds amazing. I hope that everything will come together.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter