• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2015?

Booked our trip back in February for 09/10-09/17 at WL! I'm so excited to be bringing DH's whole family into the MAGIC! pixiedust:

My only frustration was in booking ADRs. I had zero problems getting everything I wanted last year (when, frankly, I had no idea what I was doing!) I was better prepared this year, so I am just chalking it up to it being harder to get ADRs for 6 than it is to get them for 2... but I'm still bummed that I'm not going to get to take them to BoG for dinner. Lunch is just not the same experience!

_________

*Edit* Switched our stay to CBR to take advantage of discount, and because it'll probably be easier for us all to stay at the same resort. Also, finally got a dinner ADR for BoG- just needed to have a little patience.

This will be our first stay at CBR, so I'm super excited. Hurry up September!!

Last edited:
With the release of free dining today (FINALLY) we were able to book! We'll be at All-Star Sports September 25-Oct 3 officially!!! Anyone know if there's a September facebook group?

Booked yesterday! September 3-7. Decided to ditch the meal plan and go with the big late summer discount so we'll be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge! Still can't believe it!

Not gonna do many table services this time 'round, instead gonna focus on all the great quick services Disney has to offer (and maybe a little Sanaa and Jiko, too!).

We added a day to our trip. We're staying 1 night at ASSp on Sept 16th as a friend and her kids will be down there so we wanted to spend an evening and a morning with her and that is where she is staying. But, we've settled on Sept 17-25th at Pop with FD. :)

WooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!! So Excited! :yay: We booked a couple days ago for Sept 1 - Sept 10 at CBR. We will be traveling with 2 other families!

We're going in September too. Wedding anniversary number 15! AoA to MNSSHP, to DCL the next day for a week, to Epcot for half a day during the Food/Wine event, to US Horror Night 25 that evening, and then up early and back to MK for the morning. Worst part? Getting in the car after that to head home. :guilty:

WooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!! So Excited! :yay: We booked a couple days ago for Sept 1 - Sept 10 at CBR. We will be traveling with 2 other families!

We're @ CBR 9/5 - 9/12. I love when other families are w/ you! You can hang out together
.... or not!

Or send the menfolk off w/ the kiddos so the moms can have some GIRL TIME!!! ;)

We've booked for Sept. I can't wait! It will be myself and my hubby, our moms, and my BFF. :tigger:

can you update us - we originally planned to arrive 9/11 but the airline bumped us to another flight which put us arriving way late on arrival day instead of early day...we were allowed to cancel no penalties and today we re-booked, A DAY EARLIER! WAHOO - an extra day in Disney!!!!!!!

Counting the months, days, weeks, MINUTES!
My family (me, my dad, my sister, her husband and my nephew who will be 14 months on this trip) are going on a trip this September to celebrate my 40th birthday (which was in early May) and my nephew's first birthday (in July)

The best part...when we originally booked the trip, we were going to be staying at Pop. THEN my sister and brother-in-law took the baby down for his first trip since our family's traditional first ride (Pirates) would be down for refurb in Sept. They stayed at Music, and that made by BIL decide that for our big trip in September that he wanted to be on the monorail. So low and behold we've been upgraded to THE POLY! :yay:
I am so so so excited. Especially to take my little nephew out on the new splashy area. Also, we're going to the first Halloween party :maleficen

Man, I really really really can't wait to be on vacation.

My family (me, my dad, my sister, her husband and my nephew who will be 14 months on this trip) are going on a trip this September to celebrate my 40th birthday (which was in early May) and my nephew's first birthday (in July)

The best part...when we originally booked the trip, we were going to be staying at Pop. THEN my sister and brother-in-law took the baby down for his first trip since our family's traditional first ride (Pirates) would be down for refurb in Sept. They stayed at Music, and that made by BIL decide that for our big trip in September that he wanted to be on the monorail. So low and behold we've been upgraded to THE POLY! :yay:
I am so so so excited. Especially to take my little nephew out on the new splashy area. Also, we're going to the first Halloween party :maleficen

Man, I really really really can't wait to be on

Looks like you will be there when I'm there.

I know my trip is not until September, but I can't help but check everyday on here about news, reviews, -just anything Disney. I don't know if anyone "obsesses" like I do when planning a trip. I love the planning. I love the anticipation, I love getting ideas on new thinks at WDW. I just love it all.

This trip in 2015 is DH's 3rd and my 6th since 2011 and am just as excited or more really as the first trip.

We live in Louisiana and fly down (I drove the first trip with 3 daughter and 1 niece-it was an experience to say the least).

When people ask why we like vacationing at WDW - I simply tell them there is something for everyone at WDW!!! If you like the beach and waterparks, fine dining, rides, or just peace and quiet- you can get it all at the resorts and WDW.

I love going in September because of free dining (we book bounce back offer usually) and the lower crowds. The only downfall is the rain. Our last trip it rained EVERYDAY except the day we left. But hey, it's still WDW !!

We were originally booked at POFQ but I have since changed it to CSR and now I think I am committed to CBR. My brother said he loves it and sure it's a HUGE resort, but it doesn't really seem that big as long as you are not in Trinidad South ( I think it may be North). Anyway, he said the Pirate rooms are there. We are not booked for a Pirate room though-so here's hoping we can get a bit closer to the main building. Looking at the map I think buildings 45 or 51 would be okay locations.

We are planning on trying all new restaurants this time (Biergarten, Sanaa, not locked down yet), as well as my husband's favorite Hoop Dee Doo. He loves the corny humor and free beer. I must say the Sangria was okay last year. Oh, and he like the 50s diner-fried chicken. You would think he would weigh too much by his choices, but he is a slim 165 pounds...lucky duck. I am dieting right now to lose 46 pounds by my 46th B'day. 16 down so far. Who knows I mays get down to 146 by my 46th. (Sadly I started out at 211 pounds-ugh but I am working on it-goal is 2lbs per week).

Anyway, I just love talking Disney- See ya'll in September.
I love all things Disney too! My DH and I love trying different restaurants there as well. So happy to have gotten in to the new Boathouse at Downtown.

9/19 thru 9/26 2015.. Bringing the in-laws along for their first trip since their honeymoon 34 years ago. :) We have done all of the planning as it was a bit overwhelming for my mil. We even managed to get the 20% off "Late Summer" discount at POFQ.

Man, I really really really can't wait to be on vacation.
I agree! What a great trip for your whole family! I hope you all have a magical vacation! pixiedust:

My dad told my brother and I he wants to go to Disneyworld for his 80th birthday this September and take all his grandkids...so my hubby and I are planning this adventure for 10! (5 kids, 5 adults) We are staying at the Beach Club in 3 rooms.

We finally got the dates nailed down...my SIL cut the trip down from 7 days to 5 including travel days. My Dad, hubby and I are going down Sept 1-7, and my SIL, brother and kids are coming down Sept 3-7. My dad wants to go to Universal (his words...!!) to see 'Harry Potter Land'. My dad goes ballroom dancing 6 days a week - so no worries about his stamina or anything like that.

VENT: We have one extremely Anti-Disney in the group who has been fighting the planning of this trip since my Dad suggested it. She is making the planning of this trip a huge nightmare with constant excuses and changes. She says the food is horrible...she will get sick.. the kids don't wanna go (they were behind her yelling YES WE DO!) my niece suddenly has tickets to a show the day we were flying down (even though she is grounded right now..you get her tickets to a show??) ...the kids might start school before labor day...we don't know when the kids are starting school yet...my brother can't get off from work.. etc etc etc. My hubby and I are planning this trip and trying to make everyone happy - she has to stand in the way. I know she does not like or get Disney, but this is my dad's birthday wish...AND HE IS PAYING!!! I just started a new job, and I'm not going to have enough vacation time so I'm going to have to take time off without pay...we are all having to sacrifice for this trip...It's my dad's wish...and darn it I want to make it come true! I lost my mom back in 2012, and both my parents loved taking us to Disney as kids...and I totally get why he wants to go!! On top of this, my hubby and I are doing an ABD Southern California in Oct so we will be in Disneyland and WDW both a little more then a month! That's a LOT of Disney! lol! VENT OVER!

The logistics are complicated. My 17 year old nephew (skipped a grade) is starting college and is flying down on his own on Friday. My dad, my hubby and I are flying down first on Tuesday and depending on when school starts, we might add a roller coaster loving 13 year old nephew with us to Universal. My dad wants to do a tour guide at WDW. We are going to do 2 days with a tour guide and one day on our own for our party of 10. We are also planning a fireworks cruise (Epcot - leaves from beach club) for the group.

The WDW plans are to meet at the beach club on Thursday, check into our rooms, play at the pool and relax, with maybe a peak in the parks. Dinner and the fireworks cruise. The next day (Friday) will be Magic Kingdom with a tour guide. Saturday will be Animal kingdom, and some downtime in the afternoon/evening...and the last full day in the parks (Sunday) will be a combination of Epcot and Hollyood Studios with a tour guide. Whirlwind trip. We are all flying home the same time on Monday.

We plan on getting my dad a birthday button, and hope to have some wonderful meals. In the group we have a severe peanut allergy, gluten intolerance and milk sensitivity to deal with... an 11 year old who seems scared of every type of ride, a fearless 13 year old dare devil, a 'whateva' typical 15 year old teen girl, a brilliant 17 year old college freshman, my dad, turning 80 with class, my brother and SIL 46 and 45, my hubby 46 and the youngest, a 9 year old gymnast who does not have time to play....oh, and me...the big kid.

Wish me luck...We're gonna need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter