ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good to know. Maybe we can head over around 7am. That way we can take advantage of the free breakfast at the hotel we are staying at the night before.

That should be ample time. We arrived at prime check-in time back in November (around 3-4pm) and there was no wait at the front desk. We checked in in less than 5 minutes, and then went to the express pass machine which was simple and took all of two minutes. The walk from RPR over to the parks is about 15-20 minutes, and we found it faster than waiting for and riding on the water taxi.

I have a question about parking the day you check out. Do you have to move your car the day you check out. We were going to check out and then go to early entry for one last 1/2 day in the parks. Do we have to move our car and park elsewhere or can we stay parked at Royal Pacific. Also, how much is parking at the actual parks? We will be staying offsite the first few days of our trip and on site the last half.

Thanks for the info. We will be gone way before midnight to begin our journey home. First trip for my family.

That information is for the parking garages. Do you park at the parking garage when you stay at the hotels on-site?

That information is for the parking garages. Do you park at the parking garage when you stay at the hotels on-site?

The poster was asking about the cost of parking at the Universal parking garage for when she is not staying onsite for part of her trip....that's why I posted the link for her.

Each hotel has their own parking lot. For when you are staying onsite only.

Last edited:
And do you have to move your car to the garage the day you check out or are you able to stay parked at the hotel parking for that day?

And do you have to move your car to the garage the day you check out or are you able to stay parked at the hotel parking for that day?
as long as you leave the hotel before midnight, you won't be charged for that day.
keep your car at the hotel until you are ready to leave the park.
parking charges start at midnight.

hi! this is our first trip to universal and we are flying in on wed at 2:00. We are going to buzz thru mco rental car kiosk and head to RP.

We need some quick/healthy lunch options. Is there a chickfila in route or does the Orchard place in the hotel have grade and go lunch items?

We want to get the the Park ASAP! We are planning to eat at cowfish for dinner at 7 so it can be kinda light. Thanks!!

the orchid court lounge closes at 11 on the weekdays and noon on the weekends.
it's more of a breakfast type of food selections.

jakes and bula bar at the hotel will be open.
check out their menu as i don't know what foods you would be interested in.
sandwiches you can take with you?
maybe Boulangeire/sp at the studios would be fine for you.
light sandwiches made to order on crossiant rolls..
check the park eateries online and see which place would have the light foods that wouldn't fill you up since you are having dinner at 7 that night.
also check out damo's stickie of where to eat at the top of the forum site for quick bites.
you can also check out menus on her thread.

hi! this is our first trip to universal and we are flying in on wed at 2:00. We are going to buzz thru mco rental car kiosk and head to RP.

We need some quick/healthy lunch options. Is there a chickfila in route or does the Orchard place in the hotel have grade and go lunch items?

We want to get the the Park ASAP! We are planning to eat at cowfish for dinner at 7 so it can be kinda light. Thanks!!

I would think about eating on the plane. If you're on United or Alaska they have nice "tapas" style boxes, for instance. I know plane food gets a bad rap, but those boxes are very nice, especially the vegetarian ones.

I read in another thread about renovations going on at the hotel, what are the dates and the extent of the work?

No finish date released. As for work is remodeling all rooms.

? Did you mean to answer my questions?

the batteries in my wireless keyboard went dead.
i hit post to see if it was my keyboard or the system.......lol
it's 6 degrees with a gusty wind and i had to go out to get batteries.....:sad2:

so far T1 has the top 3 floors worked on and i have seen peeps post that they were on floor 6 as those renovations have been completed.
floors 1-4 are the next set to be completed.

then they will start on another tower.
don't know which one yet.

once T1 has been completed on the rooms, we can figure out how long it took and get an idea when all the towers will be completed.

i have no idea if the lobbies will have any work done on them.

the batteries in my wireless keyboard went dead.
i hit post to see if it was my keyboard or the system.......lol
it's 6 degrees with a gusty wind and i had to go out to get batteries.....:sad2:

so far T1 has the top 3 floors worked on and i have seen peeps post that they were on floor 6 as those renovations have been completed.
floors 1-4 are the next set to be completed.

then they will start on another tower.
don't know which one yet.

once T1 has been completed on the rooms, we can figure out how long it took and get an idea when all the towers will be completed.

i have no idea if the lobbies will have any work done on them.

Lol, was wondering what happened... just ordered a new keyboard and did not go with wireless for just that reason!

I was asking about the renovation because I just booked for 4/23-27 and got a great rate but there was nothing about construction on the web site. I'll pay a few bucks more for HRH if the renovation at RPR is disruptive.

Lol, was wondering what happened... just ordered a new keyboard and did not go with wireless for just that reason!

I was asking about the renovation because I just booked for 4/23-27 and got a great rate but there was nothing about construction on the web site. I'll pay a few bucks more for HRH if the renovation at RPR is disruptive.

you can call reservations and have it noted you do not want to be in the tower that is being renovated.
i'm guessing that T1 will be done long before you arrive.

nothing has been posted yet on which tower will be worked on after T1 is completed.
floors 5-7 have been completed at T1.

i only read 2 posts that stated they were in their rooms during the day (under the floor being worked on) and heard the noise.
have not read any posts of work disrupting anyone during the early evening or night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter