• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Thank you everyone. I will look into getting an air mattress. It is only 3 nights but I need everyone to sleep comfortably!

And use star service to supply linens, pillows, blankets

Free for guests to use this service

Thank you for that! Do I just call when I get there for the bedding supplies?

In your room, the phone will have a direct line to star services

Push the buttom "star services" and tell them what you need

Tell them you need extra blankets to make a pallet on the floor
And linens, couple of pillow and what ever you need to make it comfortable

And if you forgot toothbrush etc, they will bring those type of things too

Thank you so much!! We might just do that rather than bringing an air mattress. I don't want to pack too much luggage.

In your room, the phone will have a direct line to star services

Push the buttom "star services" and tell them what you need

Tell them you need extra blankets to make a pallet on the floor
And linens, couple of pillow and what ever you need to make it comfortable

And if you forgot toothbrush etc, they will bring those type of things too

Someone has to know the answer to this question please. I would like to know this one too.

Don't think we've ever been there at a set Happy Hour time........maybe we just missed it.

But once you have bought one cocktail you get your next one for $10. Usual price is $15. That happens all the time.........you're supposed to bring back your plastic cocktail glass, but they will give you a clean one.

am i reading correct all club rooms are on the same floor as the lounge???? what tower and what views do you have......thanks

Club lounge is in tower 3, floor 7

Views of water and some of the rooms are highway/ roads

Those are the views T 3 club floor

Thank you to those who answer questions on this thread. So helpful!
I am trying to book a three-night package with two park days. The room category I want (club level) is fully booked for the first night. I am thinking of booking a non-club room for the first night, and then the package with the club room for the second and third nights.
My question is, how would this work out on the morning of day two, if we want to be at a park 30 minutes before the early opening? Could we do our second check-in and get our tickets and express passes at 6am, leave our suitcases at the front desk and go to the early morning park in time? At the end of August I assume the early park would open at 8?
thank you!

Call and ask if you can book club and stay on a different floor

Going that route it would be about $100 additional per night besides the room rate
Since club is booked up, they may or may not allow this type of set up

Club lounge will allow x number of peeps per day

If many of the club rooms are booked for 2 peeps only, maybe you could go that way if head count for lounge is lower than expected
This is just a thought

Otherwise you would stay one night non 7th floor and check out the next day
Store your belongings with valet and check back in for new room on club floor the next morning

You would be reissued new room keys

Your ep from the day prior will still be valid for day 2

You will get a text while you are in the park that day
Your room number will be given to you

You can by pass the front desk directly to your new room
Your hotel key card will be already programmed to use

Call front desk once in the room and have your luggage brought to the room
While you are in the hotel later that day, make a new ep card as you will need it for your 3 rd in the park

But, suggest you call the booking site and speak with a supervisor about your situation since you prefer to have one check in only

I can give suggestions but it is up them to let you know the possibilities and what can be allowed for you

Wishing you mummy dust for success with the booking!

Best view of Hogwarts is T3 high floor.
Thanks! I called the other day and requested a view of the castle if available and they noted my account. I am not going to get my hopes up but I did mention that it is our anniversary and also our first trip... who knows, we may get lucky.

Thanks! I called the other day and requested a view of the castle if available and they noted my account. I am not going to get my hopes up but I did mention that it is our anniversary and also our first trip... who knows, we may get lucky.

Hope you get Mummy Dust and the free upgrade of water view!

Water views (some of them) are park views

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter