• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

The club lounge is the only lounge for those that book it
Located on 7 th floor in T 3

There is a section at the back in the lobby which is past the check in lobby

Right side is the attraction desk where the photo express machine is and help desk which will give out info for city walk, hotels, parks, etc
They also can print out your tickets if you have issues with the kiosk

Across from this desk is conceirge desk which is for all guests in the hotel
They can help in all ways
I use them to print off my boarding pass for my return flights

Club lounge employees handle the conceirge for the guests staying on club level

I probably did not answer your question correctly but not sure if I did

Does anyone remember seeing bananas in the club lounge. I see photos of cut up fruit, apples and oranges, but have not seen bananas.

Also, does the little fridge have a small freezer section? THANKS!!!!

Great post. What a wealthof information.
We are staying here in mid December and from the pics and info we cant wait.
Anyone know how far out you can book for a character dinner at the resort?

Something we want to do for our daughters birthday when we arrive.

In mid-December, you most likely won't be needing to book anything in advance.

Quite a few peeps do dinner based on the food at the onsite restaurants and realize characters are there once seated

Characters are present usually for a couple of hours on set nights

Characters vary

Can someone please tell me if I'll be able to buy breakfast cereal and milk in the hotel to eat in our room?
We like to get an early start!
Thanks

Does anyone remember seeing bananas in the club lounge. I see photos of cut up fruit, apples and oranges, but have not seen bananas.

Also, does the little fridge have a small freezer section? THANKS!!!!

Bananas are available at breakfast I know for sure. We never go back at lunch times so not sure about that but think I've seen pictures of fruit available at lunch.

No freezer section in fridge.

Agree with above posts, we have never booked a character dinner in advance. Never needed to.

Glad the thread is helpful to you........:)

Hi all,

I will be staying in a regular club room and may have to rent a rollaway when visiting RPR in a few months. If you have rented one, where did you put it? does it it fit between the bed and window where there chair is? Does anyone have a pic?

TIA

Hi all,

I will be staying in a regular club room and may have to rent a rollaway when visiting RPR in a few months. If you have rented one, where did you put it? does it it fit between the bed and window where there chair is? Does anyone have a pic?

TIA

Don't have a pic as we have never rented one, but that's where friends of ours put it when they did. Between the bed and window.

Hey, everybody!

I'm just stopping by to share some videos on Royal Pacific Resort that were put together by @Teleclashter the guys at the DIS. Hope you enjoy!

Loews Royal Pacific Resort Overview

Take a look at the recently refitted water view room at Universal Orlando Resorts Royal Pacific Resort . . .

Take a look at the recently refitted Jurassic Park Suite at Universal Orlando Resorts Royal Pacific Resort . . .

Take a look at the recently refitted King Suite at Universal Orlando Resorts Royal Pacific Resort . . .

Nice videos!

Hadn't seen the first one...........Thanks for posting them Jackie, I'm sure folks will enjoy seeing them..........:thumbsup2

Nice videos!

Hadn't seen the first one...........Thanks for posting them Jackie, I'm sure folks will enjoy seeing them..........:thumbsup2
You're so welcome! I'm really glad that you enjoyed and certainly hope others do too! :flower1:

I loved watching the videos. We are staying in a water view room so this helped me to see what our room might look like thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter