ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Mac,
This is great info!!! I am getting this cheap twin blow up bed from Walgreens, and going to leave it there when we leave.

Each trip I leave things in the room as I have no need for my left over snacks, soda, water, books I brought to read during my stay or clothes if I can't fit them in my suitcase
I am guilty of overbuying at the parks

But I talk to the housekeeper in advance if she would like to have the items I am leaving behind

She always says yes

If housekeeping finds items left in my room, they are required to turn it in

I would be contacted later to let me know they found a book, etc and make arrangements with me so they can return it

So if you leave an air mattress, leave a note in your room they can have it so you are not notified they are holding something you left in the room

A verbal statement to the housekeeper is another way housekeeping and keep an item

I stay at rpr and would assume the other hotels may follow this same policy

More than likely if you left water or soda bottles not opened, they would assume you left that on purpose if you were flying home
(If you did not have car parking fees on your account, they would assume that)

This might be a long shot, but does anyone know...

I read that there is a Business Center where we would have access to a personal computer, but do those computers happen to have MS Word? I know work and vacation shouldn't mix, but I'm coming up on a deadline and there's a good chance I'll need to do some editing work while I'm there. I have a Chromebook that I can bring, but it doesn't tend to "play nicely" with the Word files I have to work within.

i used the rpr business center to fax items and to send packages out while i was staying at the hotel.
there were two different offices i used.
the one office i had to have items notarized and the person that handled it, sent out my other emails.
i wrote it out and she did it for me.
i was on vacation and while at the darkside, found out i had to receive faxes and have them signed and notarized immediately.
we had our offer on a house accepted so i did my portion of forms by using the business center
mr mac was at home and did his portion from there.

the other office was right near by at the end of the hall way on the right hand corner.
also used them to send out mailers to the attorney, loan company, etc.
there was a computer in that room that could be used by the guests.

do not know if it was MS Word.
the employee behind the desk in this section, did all the typing for me.

you can call the business office and they would be able to help you with your questions.

hope someone has better info than i do in order to help you.
but, if no replies here, call the business center.
they were extremely helpful to me last october.

Each trip I leave things in the room as I have no need for my left over snacks, soda, water, books I brought to read during my stay or clothes if I can't fit them in my suitcase
I am guilty of overbuying at the parks

But I talk to the housekeeper in advance if she would like to have the items I am leaving behind

She always says yes

If housekeeping finds items left in my room, they are required to turn it in

I would be contacted later to let me know they found a book, etc and make arrangements with me so they can return it

So if you leave an air mattress, leave a note in your room they can have it so you are not notified they are holding something you left in the room

A verbal statement to the housekeeper is another way housekeeping and keep an item

I stay at rpr and would assume the other hotels may follow this same policy

More than likely if you left water or soda bottles not opened, they would assume you left that on purpose if you were flying home
(If you did not have car parking fees on your account, they would assume that)

excellent point. Thank you.

Hi All,
I remember seeing an email address for room requests somewhere. Does anyone know it? TIA!

Not sure if I can recall that but I will search around to see what I can find

What I do is call reservations and have it noted on my file when I book

The room scheduler does the room assignments maybe 5-6 days out from the guest's arrival
That person would see the room request notation and try to honor it

You can also work with the front desk when you check in if the room you were assigned does not meet your specific needs

If you already made your reservation, you can call them to add specifics for room location

Many request the tower and room view
You might prefer a room closer to the elevator or non connecting room, etc

Is it that one or a different one you were looking for?
Thanks so much, but it was not for the concierge (they actually never responded to me and I corrected the email)!

This one was along the lines of royalpacificroomrequest.com. Not sure if that is exactly it. I will call and request anyway.

When you call, ask them for the email address so I can add it to the Quick Access Sticky
and in the beginning info of this thread/sticky

if anyone has links that will help others, let me or schumi know.
you can use the pm system or post in the thread.
we both can make changes, additions to this sticky in order to keep all informed.

i do go thru the hotel stickies frequently and make changes to update when i am aware of them.

if you can help me, i can help others by listing updated information.
when i mod the 4 forums, there are times i can not keep up with something that is brand new info.

WOW..is all I can say about this thread!!! It is so full of good information. I just booked yesterday for early February and I can't wait!! It'll by my sister and myself. I haven't been to US or IOA in a few years and this will be my 1st time staying on site and being able to take advantage of EP. From what I've read I picked a good property to stay at and am really looking forward to this trip!!!

When you call, ask them for the email address so I can add it to the Quick Access Sticky
and in the beginning info of this thread/sticky

Mac,
I will...

Just a little disappointed with Concierge right now. I emailed them (the correct address) over the weekend, and no response.

Call the hotel front desk and ask to be transferred to concierge

Also ask them for the direct phone number

Dont be shy
Call them

That is what I would do

Thanks Mac!
I always feel like I am troubling people! I will call in the AM and post any info I receive.

i appreciate you so much!!! You have made planning this trip so exciting for me!

It's never an issue to help anyone on the dis
We all like to problem solve and share what we do know

Continue to ask any question you think of

Many will read it and might have the same question also
And some readers are more comfortable in reading the info than to post questions

Concierge closes at 9 pm
Why wait until morning to call
Ask if the email we have for them correct if you can

Well,
I just called to request room. We are going from July 5-12. I was told we were assigned room 3727. (this link is great - you can click on the room and it tells what kind of beds, views, etc... https://www.room77.com/hotel-orlando-universal-s-loews-royal-pacific-resort-199873

I was told we did not pay for a water view and already had a discounted room. Oh well. I guess that is true. I did not pay for it, so I don't deserve one. I was hoping for a little luck.

I asked to be transferred to concierge after the call, and no one answered. It went into their voicemail, so I will call again.

So you have T3 in the 7 th floor club level
Trying to figure which view it will be

Room 77 is an old site that I used back in the 2000's
It changed at one point due to inaccuracies of pictures

Can't see on the site you gave us of room views
I'll have to pull it up again

Now that stinks you have not heard back from concierge
You book club and the tm's are to help that all that booked for it

Don't understand why you have not had a response from them
Not acceptable

So you have T3 in the 7 th floor club level
Trying to figure which view it will be

Room 77 is an old site that I used back in the 2000's
It changed at one point due to inaccuracies of pictures

Can't see on the site you gave us of room views
I'll have to pull it up again

Now that stinks you have not heard back from concierge
You book club and the tm's are to help that all that booked for it

Don't understand why you have not had a response from them
Not acceptable
Mac,
I feel annoyed about it (no response from concierge). My view appears to be of the lake (going by the site, but you say it may not be accurate), the room is smack against the lounge, but I am hoping not too noisy.

I'm feeling a little less excited...

When you walk down the hall from the elevated towards the lounge, if your room is to the right, it should be fine

If it is to the left corridor from the lounge, request a different room

The lounge closes at 9 pm so you won't have any noise issues then
Not many hang in the lounge during afternoon as it only is snacks
And you would be in the parks

When you walk down the hall from the elevated towards the lounge, if your room is to the right, it should be fine

If it is to the left corridor from the lounge, request a different room

The lounge closes at 9 pm so you won't have any noise issues then
Not many hang in the lounge during afternoon as it only is snacks
And you would be in the parks
Mac,
The room appears to be to the right (if the map is right). I am checking in really early. Do you think I should still ask for a water view at check in? TIA!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter