ROFR Thread September-December 2015 *PLEASE USE NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after a tough loss last week, I sucked in my lower lip, put on my big girl pants, and found us another contract! Really though it was all the broker. He's great and he knew exactly what we are looking for so he found us something nice.

Vernie822---SSR-150-Oct-$80-$12,455-38/14, 10/15, all for 2016 forward- sent Sept 21st.

Does anyone have experience with SSR? The buyers were only asking $78 but we and the broker agreed on $80 so that it has a better chance of passing. I am totally OK with SSR instead of OKW because we'll get 12 more years!

MamaCrystal---$80-$14,550-175-VWL-Apr- 0/'14, 27/'15, 175/'16 - sent 8/21, taken 9/21

:( I think we just missed the window before DVD started grabbing VWL.

Another week gone by and time for another prediction. First, congratulations to all who passed ROFR this past week. Woo hoo! Second, my sincere condolences to those whose contracts were mercilessly taken by Disney. Boo! Finally, keeping my ears crossed for everyone still waiting to hear!

Here it is, the list of buyers who should hear back from ROFR within the next seven days, if they haven't already. The current average wait time to hear back on ROFR is 26.5 days.

ROFR%20Waiting_Next%20Week%202015-09-21-XL.jpg

The wait is killing me!!!

Happy Mama Shel---$90-$19434-210-BWV-June-0/'15, 210/'16, 210/'17-sent August 26

I'm probably putting my neck out there, but statistically speaking, you're VERY likely to hear today! Ears crossed!

Another week gone by and time for another prediction. First, congratulations to all who passed ROFR this past week. Woo hoo! Second, my sincere condolences to those whose contracts were mercilessly taken by Disney. Boo! Finally, keeping my ears crossed for everyone still waiting to hear!

Here it is, the list of buyers who should hear back from ROFR within the next seven days, if they haven't already. The current average wait time to hear back on ROFR is 26.5 days.

ROFR%20Waiting_Next%20Week%202015-09-21-XL.jpg
I hope we hear something soon! My husband is dying to hear back. He won't even talk about it until we pass ROFR. We just registered for the Star Wars dark side races and want to use points for our stay that weekend.

I'm probably putting my neck out there, but statistically speaking, you're VERY likely to hear today! Ears crossed!

I emailed my broker this morning and have been obsessively checking my email all day... still nothing. :( Hopefully tomorrow!!

Thanks for taking the time to give us those stats!

So after a tough loss last week, I sucked in my lower lip, put on my big girl pants, and found us another contract! Really though it was all the broker. He's great and he knew exactly what we are looking for so he found us something nice.

Vernie822---SSR-150-Oct-$80-$12,455-38/14, 10/15, all for 2016 forward- sent Sept 21st.

Does anyone have experience with SSR? The buyers were only asking $78 but we and the broker agreed on $80 so that it has a better chance of passing. I am totally OK with SSR instead of OKW because we'll get 12 more years!

Oh, fingers and toes are crossed that you pass this time! It's not all price- they are often looking to complete unit numbers too, so a lower-priced contract may pass at the same time that a higher-priced one is taken. However, an extra $2 per point for better peace of mind can't hurt !

MamaCrystal---$80-$14,550-175-VWL-Apr- 0/'14, 27/'15, 175/'16 - sent 8/21, taken 9/21

:( I think we just missed the window before DVD started grabbing VWL.
OMG! I'm so very sorry. I wonder if we will start seeing more of those as constructions goes on...I know many VWL owners are wondering if more ROFR activity points to not selling the cabins etc. as VWL II or something like that, and instead using existing points.

Do you have another one you're looking at yet :)?

Sorry guys, I forgot to get this posted and wanted to get it listed for datapoint purposes. I only agreed to pay the inflated price because the contract comes with 400 free points (no MF till 16') that get me to an effective price per point of $79.....couldn't pass it up!

Friendlyadvice2---$105-$21,000-200-BCV-Sep- 400/15', 200/16', 200/17' - sent 8/28, passed 9/18

Here's another. 300 free points (no MF till 16') get me to an effective price per point of $64 if it passes.

Friendlyadvice2---$90-$13,500-150-BWV- Oct - 300/15', 150/16', 150/17' - sent 9/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter