Riding Skyliner

Does anybody know the skyliner Hours of Operation in the mornings... Can you take the skyliner from Epcot to Hollywood studios if you want to rope drop HS?
Not sure, but we actually did the *opposite* of this on our last trip! The Epcot bus was taking foreverrrr to get to Saratoga Springs, so we took a bus to Hollywood Studios and rode the Skyliner from there to Epcot. Still beat the bus from SS, ha!

Not sure, but we actually did the *opposite* of this on our last trip! The Epcot bus was taking foreverrrr to get to Saratoga Springs, so we took a bus to Hollywood Studios and rode the Skyliner from there to Epcot. Still beat the bus from SS, ha!
From studios to Epcot on the Skyliner is a good 24 minute ride if all goes well, no stops and slow downs. Pending how fast you walk, probably could walk it faster.

From studios to Epcot on the Skyliner is a good 24 minute ride if all goes well, no stops and slow downs. Pending how fast you walk, probably could walk it faster.
Two young kids, definitely not faster, hahaha - definitely would have walked had it been just me and my husband.

Enough walking in the day at Disney... ill take the few extra minutes it takes to ride the skyliner
They said speed, not comfort. Lol
Whats another mile tacked on to your 12 mile a day walk? Lol
Those few extra minutes can mean 25 minute longer wait for that attraction they woke up at five am for.
A true rope dropper, toes on white liner will do anything, run anyone over for a matter of a few minutes. Lol
Im a nooner. I walk in at noon while all the little kids are just about done screaming and either going to drop off for a nap in their stroller or get taken back to their resort for a swim, that’s all they really want to do anyway, go swimming. ( my daughter use to drive me nuts, can we go swimming? You have a pool in your back yard. Lol ) Lol
Stroll around, get on things with the shortest lines and find a bench in the shade and watch the action. Lol
Im with you though, less steps the better.

Skyliner = best form of transportation on property.
Agreed and when you 3 year old enjoys that more than most rides in the park! My original question on the mater was if the EPCOT station opens at the same time as the others. Really is a stupid question as seeing EPCOT and RIVIERA are on the same line and it would have to be open for Riviera guests to get to HS

Agreed and when you 3 year old enjoys that more than most rides in the park! My original question on the mater was if the EPCOT station opens at the same time as the others. Really is a stupid question as seeing EPCOT and RIVIERA are on the same line and it would have to be open for Riviera guests to get to HS
That’s great! Give the three year old a fist bump from the cast of the Skyliner for me!
For the most part, the only time lines stop running is at night, other than lightning 10:30 is closing time and anything longer is not a sure thing. When it comes to opening, all three lines go up for safety checks etc and cleared together. Monday nights come to mind, Epcot has a DVC event on Monday nights and they will have the Epcot station running for guest staying at Riviera. Yes, the complete line runs but it is one way transportation from Epcot to Riv. only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter