Points for Rent: ~2800 points, AKV/BWV/SSR/AUL/VGC, $17 - 22 per point, Dec UY, bookable at any resort (including RIV)

Galun

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2800 points available for rent. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters during covid, specifically with their inflexible cancellation policy, and started renting here again in 2021. I encourage you to please do a search on my post history over the last decade to see my reputation and especially how I dealt with covid related renters. I may not be the cheapest, but if you rent with me, you will be dealing with an experienced owner directly without having to deal with a broker intermediary, and I will try to work with you if things come up. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

My price is as follows:
  • 86 points available for reservations ending before 11/30/2024 (my use year) at $17 per point.
  • AKV 80 points available at $19 per point
  • BWV 209 points available at $20 per point
  • SSR 2037 1598 points available at $18 per point
  • AUL 426 points available at $20 per point
  • VGC up to 196 points available at $22 per point, minimum 96 points.
  • For those not familiar with DVC, I can book at any resort within 7 months, including RIV. The prices above are for home resort priority booking at 7-11 months out. I will always use the cheapest option to book for you - i.e. SSR points at $18 per point for anything within 7 months.
Additional costs:
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require walking.
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require over 350 points.
  • $1.00 per point added for reservations that require over 600 points.
  • $1.50 per point added for reservations that require over 900 points.
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Can't try to book this until 5/21 (11 months out) and by then I will most likely be out of points.

Walking is when I start a reservation earlier than your actual check in date, and modify the reservation forward every 7 days or so until you get to your actual dates. This is usually only required for highly desirable rooms on highly desirable dates. The vast majority of reservations will not need this.

Hello,

We are looking to book a 2 bedroom villa at BC in November 2024 for 7 nights. 4 adults 2 kids, dates flexible.

Hello,

We are looking to book a 2 bedroom villa at BC in November 2024 for 7 nights. 4 adults 2 kids, dates flexible.
8 nights available 11/17-24, 46 points per night Sunday - Thursday and 52 points per night Friday - Saturday. I can't book that for you until 4/17/24.

2 nights available 11/12-13, 46 points per night, I can try to book that for you tomorrow.

8 nights available 11/17-24, 46 points per night Sunday - Thursday and 52 points per night Friday - Saturday. I can't book that for you until 4/17/24.

2 nights available 11/12-13, 46 points per night, I can try to book that for you tomorrow.
I will PM you as soon as I'm able - Thanks, Chris

Hello, we are new to DVC renting and have a trip coming up May 30-Jun 1 (2 nights).

I know that not much will be available, but interested in 1 BR AK (Kidani or Jambo). Hoping for Savannah but would consider Standard. 2 adults, 1 child (age 12).

Hello, we are new to DVC renting and have a trip coming up May 30-Jun 1 (2 nights).

I know that not much will be available, but interested in 1 BR AK (Kidani or Jambo). Hoping for Savannah but would consider Standard. 2 adults, 1 child (age 12).
Only standard view available for 55 points.

I am looking for more points per reservation at this point. But anybody here should be able to book this for you since it’s less than 2 months out, probably at a cheaper price than I am asking for,

Thanks for your interest.

Hello! I’m I interested in booking AKL-Kidani in a two bedroom for July 1-3 savanna or standard view using your SSR points as it in within 7 months! Thanks for looking!

Hello! I’m I interested in booking AKL-Kidani in a two bedroom for July 1-3 savanna or standard view using your SSR points as it in within 7 months! Thanks for looking!
Hi, thank you for your interest. I am looking for larger reservations at this point.

Looking for 5/3-5/6 any studio, 2 adults. Thanks!
Hi, sorry I don’t rent anything less than a month out to risk holding penalty. Thank you for your interest.

All other PMs had been replied to. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter