** Picture of the Day 3 **

HNI_0092.jpg

Mikey, BEAUTIFUL!! Which was your favorite island? Will you take another cruise?

--Lori

Lori, My favorite island is a toss up between Maui and Kauai, both are beautiful.
Since taking the Hawaii cruise in 2015, we took a ten day Mexican Riviera cruise in February 2016,
we also will be going on a seven day California coastal cruise in September 2016, and we have another 15 day Hawaii cruise booked for April 2017.

Lori, My favorite island is a toss up between Maui and Kauai, both are beautiful.
Since taking the Hawaii cruise in 2015, we took a ten day Mexican Riviera cruise in February 2016,
we also will be going on a seven day California coastal cruise in September 2016, and we have another 15 day Hawaii cruise booked for April 2017.

You are cruise Addicted! ;) Are you on the Cruise Critic forum? Did you do a trip report? I would love to read it! We are considering a Caribbean cruise next spring... we love cruising too!
Are you on Face Book? I am Lori Henson there, friend me!

--Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter