** Picture of the Day 3 **

LOL, it sure does! I don't even remember what got them all to finally look up. I remember I stood there a while with my family in the car threatening to leave me behind. Then all of a sudden they looked up for me. Who knows, maybe someone did honk! They were right along the side of I-70.

Whatever the reason, I couldn't resist thinking about why. :rolleyes1

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SHOTS OF THE SOUTHWEST!!! LOVE THEM! I hope the "all-caps" emphasizes how much I love those shots. Planning on going out there from Connecticut next summer....Sedona, Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend - maybe Bryce, Zion, or Arches. What camera/lens did you use?

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SHOTS OF THE SOUTHWEST!!! LOVE THEM! I hope the "all-caps" emphasizes how much I love those shots. Planning on going out there from Connecticut next summer....Sedona, Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend - maybe Bryce, Zion, or Arches. What camera/lens did you use?

Thanks so much! :)

Will that be your first trip to the southwest? You are really in for a treat. The only one on that list we have not done yet is Sedona. This was our 6th trip to the area. Each time we visit some old favorites and try to pick up a few new ones. The one addition to your list I might suggest would be Canyonlands, which is pretty close to Arches. The Island in the Sky section was my favorite there.

If you have questions as you put your trip together, don't hesitate to send me a message.

I used mostly my Canon 6D for these photos, most frequently with the 24-105L f/4 lens. However, I did also have my old T2i along as a second body. I rented Canon's 70-300L f/4-5.6 for some extra reach. Most of my wildlife shots were taken with that one.

6234ed-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter