Park makeup holy grail...and need advice

I love La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50. It has just the slightest bit of sheer tint, just enough, and it makes my face feel really nice. I use it on top of my usual moisturizer (Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle repair with SPF) and don't have excessive oil issues. For the record I consider my skin normal, not especially dry or oily.

Thanks for the tip about the IT eyeliner, I'll definitely try it! My holy grail eyebrow pencil is from IT.

And to add another tip, this is a great make-up mirror for travel: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0013KY6QA/ref=twister_B00KFJUJG6?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Kim

I second the use of a BB Cream. It seems to balance the best of everything. It evens skin tone, has SPF and there are different types for different skin types. It also feels light - much like a tinted moisturizer. I wear foundation to work everyday, but I'm a BB Cream person on weekends for this reason.

Matilda, do you have a favorite BB cream you use?
BB Creams really range in price and I've used both expensive and more moderately priced ones. I've been happy with the NYX brand which runs in the $10-$15 range. (Ulta sells it.) They also have a good selection based on skin type, etc. I have also used Clinique's BB Cream and theirs is closer to $40/bottle. The Clinique brand felt smoother going on but once on, I could not detect a notable difference.

I have a friend that uses the Cover Girl brand which is available just about anywhere and she's very happy with that.

Word of note to any oily skin folks, I've tried every BB, CC, DD, FF, whatever letter they want to use cream on the market and they do not work on oily skin. Just not made to go together. They can claim whatever they want but they aren't made for oily skin. At least not my very oily skin. It may be great that at nearly 54 I haven't got a single wrinkle but it sure does really mean a never ending battle to find a make up that stays all day

Yes Angi, I hear you. For me, personally, I am always wary about trying new products, I never know what will cause my skin to abruptly break out, or some such nonsense.....I do like Neutrogena products though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter