**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I have a really odd question...we are doing a ppo h&v specivic ally for jta sign ups. Our reservation is fairly late, I believe 8:40? First of all, are all the ppo folks let in at 8, regardless of reservation time?
Secondly, I read on amother thread that earlier this week, ppo people weRE not allowed to sign up pre breakfast. We are honestly fine risking the cancellation fee and just getting in line the morning of for jta...they really can't stop you from doing this, can they? I know they start sign ups a little early, so hoping we could do both regardless, but jta sign ups are the more important of the two.
I'm not sure if all PPO are let in at 8am
They have changed how they allow sign ups for JT all year, sometimes they allow PPO to sign up before sometimes they don't. If you are fairly close to the front it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes

Can someone help me with identifying a few star wars items in DHS
Family are huge fans and we want to get the most out of it.
Definitely want to do Launch Bay with the hopes of meeting Kylo Ren and Chewie. Star Tours is a must for the kids, not Mom and Dad :(
What is Star Wars, Galaxy Far Far away? is it in a sit down theater or like a movie? Same with Star Wars Path of the Jedi? Can someone clarify what and where they are.
Wish the kids would do Jedi Training but I have shy kids :(

Can someone help me with identifying a few star wars items in DHS
Family are huge fans and we want to get the most out of it.
Definitely want to do Launch Bay with the hopes of meeting Kylo Ren and Chewie. Star Tours is a must for the kids, not Mom and Dad :(
What is Star Wars, Galaxy Far Far away? is it in a sit down theater or like a movie? Same with Star Wars Path of the Jedi? Can someone clarify what and where they are.
Wish the kids would do Jedi Training but I have shy kids :(
SWGFFA is a show outside at center stage. It lasts about 13 minutes and they are vignettes with some characters coming on stage for a brief moment. You can see the droids, chewbacca, boba fett, darth maul, kylo ren, darth vader, captain phasma. It's not the best show ever but if you are walking by you can stop and watch
Path of the Jedi is a 10 minute movie inside the ABC Sound Studio, between Frozen sing along and ST, it is like a good recap of all SW movies, pretty cool for a SW fan or someone looking for a nice place to sit and rest :)

SWGFFA is a show outside at center stage. It lasts about 13 minutes and they are vignettes with some characters coming on stage for a brief moment. You can see the droids, chewbacca, boba fett, darth maul, kylo ren, darth vader, captain phasma. It's not the best show ever but if you are walking by you can stop and watch
Path of the Jedi is a 10 minute movie inside the ABC Sound Studio, between Frozen sing along and ST, it is like a good recap of all SW movies, pretty cool for a SW fan or someone looking for a nice place to sit and rest :)
Thank You!! my boy is going to love seeing Boba Fett!

Secondly, I read on amother thread that earlier this week, ppo people weRE not allowed to sign up pre breakfast. We are honestly fine risking the cancellation fee and just getting in line the morning of for jta...they really can't stop you from doing this, can they?

Based on where they were stopping people, yes, they could stop you.

Can anyone recommend some sure-fire items the Jawas love to trade for?
The CM last night said jawas weren't trading 'right now.' That said, we had a jaw go nuts for a light up ball we had. It stole it and let my kid chase it. Then the jaw played with it for a while. It was pretty funny, even if the trade was "ball for hilarity."

We got our party reservations for the 11th. It was quite a roller coaster ride of waiting for the SWAGS schedule, to the JBJB announcement, to the addition of the final week of SWAGS shows.

I had a question regarding timing of going from inside to outside. We will have 5 kids in our group, so I would like to get one of the front viewing areas, so I don't have to be holding kids up or on shoulders during the show. Is there a recommended way to snag one of those tables?

Thanks!

We got our party reservations for the 11th. It was quite a roller coaster ride of waiting for the SWAGS schedule, to the JBJB announcement, to the addition of the final week of SWAGS shows.

I had a question regarding timing of going from inside to outside. We will have 5 kids in our group, so I would like to get one of the front viewing areas, so I don't have to be holding kids up or on shoulders during the show. Is there a recommended way to snag one of those tables?

Thanks!
there are no tables outside. You just have to leave 30 minutes before the show starts and go to the viewing area. The dessert party is inside Launch Bay

OMG OMG OMG, so if it is on The Hub, how long till it becomes a bookable event???

I think Yulady has been reporting it on the HUb for a month or so - the hours change is great news to help suggest it would be bookable soon. She checks it regularly and report she here - expects it to be bookable in the next few weeks - likely just when tickets for the movie go onsale.

Ahhh, but it's a little more than a rumor, the event called "Star Wars Galactic Nights" has a page on THE HUB.
And on post #3 of page 1 :D we are all so ready for details. My DD and I decided to splurge and go for the JBJB dessert party and she told me if I wanted to go to this event by myself it was alright with her, isn't she sweet? I do need this to be under $100 for me to be able to doo this...FINGERS CROSSED

I think Yulady has been reporting it on the HUb for a month or so - the hours change is great news to help suggest it would be bookable soon. She checks it regularly and report she here - expects it to be bookable in the next few weeks - likely just when tickets for the movie go onsale.
Our friend FastPasser might be very helpful about this event as well (not tagging him for a reason) ;)

Last edited:
Ahhh, but it's a little more than a rumor, the event called "Star Wars Galactic Nights" has a page on THE HUB.
Yeah, but Rivers of Light was posted on the HUB for a while earlier this year, too :rotfl2:

Still, anxiously waiting....as this may be what gets DH to agree to a trip in December!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter