My 8x8 Autograph Book Pages

These are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. I've been trying to figure out how to make a nice custom book and these are perfect. Hope you have a fantastic trip!

Hi everyone! Sorry it took so long for me to get back here. It really is hard to come here when not planning a trip. I have the pictures of how our autograph books turned out now as well. I think they turned out better than expected. We got lots of compliments on them from many characters as well as cast members. Often times after the character had signed the cm with the character would hold the books for them (and flip through them) while they took the picture. It took about 1 colour ink cartridge per book. I ended up putting each set of pages into a 8.5" x 8.5" Princess scrapbook album from a walmart kids scrapbook set. Here are the pictures!

I'm going to be taking a break from the DIS for a while because I having a lot going on in my life over the next little while. I'm sure I'll be back at some point but not sure when. :)

Thanks for coming back and showing us. I haven't been around much either, as our trip got cancelled, and I'm really in a funk right now.

But I'm glad I popped back in to see that, they're wonderful.

When you plan your next trip, and start making pages, it would be wonderful if you shared with us less talented folk again! LOL

Love the pages, and thinking of using them for our autograph book that I need to create for next month :)
Just a question - what size photos is the box for?

Thank you!
-Melissa
Hi everyone! Sorry it took so long for me to get back here. It really is hard to come here when not planning a trip. I have the pictures of how our autograph books turned out now as well. I think they turned out better than expected. We got lots of compliments on them from many characters as well as cast members. Often times after the character had signed the cm with the character would hold the books for them (and flip through them) while they took the picture. It took about 1 colour ink cartridge per book. I ended up putting each set of pages into a 8.5" x 8.5" Princess scrapbook album from a walmart kids scrapbook set. Here are the pictures!

I'm going to be taking a break from the DIS for a while because I having a lot going on in my life over the next little while. I'm sure I'll be back at some point but not sure when. :)

Love the pages, and thinking of using them for our autograph book that I need to create for next month :)
Just a question - what size photos is the box for?

Thank you!
-Melissa

When the page is printed 8x8 the photo box will be about 4x6 maybe just slightly less than that :)

Last edited:
I know its been almost a year, but I just started lurking around the DIS again since we are beginning to plan our 2017 trip. I just wanted to thank you SO much for posting this! I hope you had a great trip and the book worked well for you!
Will you be updating your designs to include all character? Thanks.

Will you be updating your designs to include all character? Thanks.

Yes! I just finished a bunch of new characters!

When Elena of Avalor arrives in MK:

The other new ones are uploaded to my Photobucket. The link to that can be found at the beginning of the thread.

Love your designs! I'm currently working on a book and was wondering if you might have pages for Olaf and Mexico Donald?

OLAF and the characters from mvmcp Dwarfs, prince with princesses, jack and sally, captain jack, santa would be great!!!! Let me know if this is possible And thank you the size is perfect.

Last edited:
I love your designs...they are perfect for keeping photos with the autograph. We are heading to WDW in 47 days and would love some Halloween themed pages for MNSSHP...is that possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter