• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Must Have Treats to Try At Disney?

A candy or caramel apple from the main street bakery at MK (I think) and they also sell them at Downtown dis!

I like more savory treats so always go for the jalapeno pretzel and the popcorn. This time around I'll be getting the caramel popcorn though. Oh, and each trip I get a dole whip.

Best treat hands down, fried won tons from Yak & Yeti in AK.

Iced Coffee Float at Auntie Gravity's in MK. I personally like the mocha iced coffee with vanilla ice cream.

1. Dole Whip
2. Churro
3. Popcorn - I do not know what it is about Disney popcorn but it is special.
4. Anything that sounds good in World Showcase in Epcot.

Just back and because of this thread I had;
1. Jalapeno pretzel-yummy!
2. Caramel Apple AND Caramel popcorn from Karmel Kuche-amazing! I loved how they cut the apple into slices if you asked.
3. Mickey Head Pretzel- just ok, but it was shaped like Mickey so that counts for something
4. Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich- see above
5. Mickey Cupcake from Boardwalk Bakery-YUMMY!! I thought the frosting was going to be to sweet but it was whipped creamy!
(I see a theme here)
6. Dole Whip swirl at Pineapple Lani-delicious, creamy and light. I want one right now.

I wish I could have had more cupcakes...need to stay longer next time!!

I don't think anything is better than the dark chocolate salted caramel at the caramel shop in Germany/EPCOT. We always finish up our snacks on the last day buying them for the drive home.

We're also very fond of the ice cream sundae (and other) options at MK. I think it is Plaza Ice Cream...something like that.

And finally, Starring Rolls for cupcakes.

Yummmmmmmm.... my favorite snacks are:

School Bread in Epcot / Norway
Popcorn on Main Street in MK
Giant Chocolate Rice Krispie treats and Giant M&M Cookies from Writers Stop Cafe in Hollywood Studios
Cupcakes in ANY park
Starbucks Frozen Coffee Frappes in MK Epcot and HS

I'm hungry now...:cake:popcorn::

Hi! Thanks for all the recommendations. Are all the ice cream sandwiches the same size (huge) at every park? Thinking about getting the Gelato one.

Cookies from The Writers Stop and pastries from Starring Rolls.

I'm yet to try a dole whip; maybe I'll try one this year :)

MK: Dole Whip/Vanilla Swirl
Epcot: Caramel Corn from Karamell Kucche in Germany
HS: Carrot Cake Cookie from the Writer's Stop
Also at any of the parks I always like popcorn and a Mickey Premium Bar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter